Customize

Newt Gingrich On Occupy Wall Street: Protesters Should 'Get A Job' And 'Take A Bath

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

3. Dragononymous Member

That's the guy who cheated on his wife and stuff?
    odd person..
    • Like Like x 2
  4. xenubarb Member

Huh. The Occupy Mission Bay Bridge thing Thursday had lots of retired and bathed folks. Don't know what Newt's on about.

5. quantify Member

Newt would love us to come after him. He's playing a game in order to get the Tea Party's support. Transparent...hell yes. He's such a piece of shit human being. if anyone needs a bath it's newt. I feel dirty just posting about him.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

Newt-Gingrich-007.jpg

Fannie Mae? I never touched her.
  7. Anonymous Member

Does he see what we see when we look at him, when he looks in a mirror?

20081210171539!Gollum.jpg
  8. Michel Neyret Member

Not digging this OWS, but he's for sure a faggot.
  9. RightOn Member

Newt GinGRINCH
    also has the brain of a newt:
    "A newt is an aquatic amphibian of the family Salamandridae, although not all aquatic salamanders are considered newts. Newts are classified in the subfamily Pleurodelinae of the family Salamandridae, and are found in North America, Europe and Asia. Newts metamorphose through three distinct developmental life stages: aquatic larva, terrestrial juvenile (called an eft[1]), and adult. Adult newts have lizard-like bodies and may be either fully aquatic, living permanently in the water, or semi-aquatic, living terrestrially but returning to the water each year to breed."

to newts slithering around everywhere.... sorry for the insult
  10. Anonymous Member

Quel est le problème? OWS vous faire tard pour une journée de travail?
  11. Anonymous Member

Gingrich remains at this time beneath the notice of #OWS.

@Newt: stop riding our coattails, or join us.
  12. quantify Member

13. Anonymous Member

Can we get a "Wisdom of Newt" thread going? I'm beginning to think Obama has a chance at a second term...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/21/newt-gingrich-child-labor-lobbyist_n_1105178.html
  14. Anonymous Member

Gingrich is a fucktard in general, but he's right on this 'take a bath' issue.

170px-RussianRainbowGathering_4Aug2005.jpg
  15. Tangerine Member

That's Newt. I thought we all knew about him by now.
  16. Diablo Member

Yeah, take a fuckin' bath and get a fuckin' job you losers...I am sick of paying for your lazy asses!

NEWT FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Anonymous Member

Imma play you a song I wrote about the new car smell of my Prius.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

We haven't known him as our next president. Yet.
  19. Zhent Member

Newt's presidential ambitions are DOA, and he will soon sink from view, so I wouldn't bother paying much attention to him.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

Newt's first Love was Geometry, and it was so great that he started doinking the Math teacher after school. But even True Love does not last forever (after 2 kids and suburbia ), so he found a hot little conservative firebrand, recovered his manhood and told the teacher to GTFO.

Ho #2 was hot alright (and rich) and bought him a nice seat in the U.S. Congress, but then she got cancer and something terrible happened:

So he dumped the cancerous ho, and the hottie he was doinking turned him on to Christ Jesus, who absolved him of all his sins.

And they lived happily ever after.
    The End.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

fix'd
  22. Anonymous Member

Mr. Family Fucking Values
  23. Anonymous Member

24. telomere Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

It's a Christian group targeting newt as being to soft on abortion.
    Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 2:21 PM
    To: undisclosed recipients
    Subject: URGENT: Newt Gingrich
    THERE IS ONLY ONE CANDIDATE WHO…
    …cheated on his 1st wife.
    ...then delivered divorce papers to her while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer.
    …and later cheated on his 2nd wife.
    …while he was leading the investigation against Clinton’s Lewinsky scandal.
    AND THIS SAME CANDIDATE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO…
    …supports federal funding for abortions.
    …and fought the Republican Party’s effort to deny funds to candidates who support partial birth abortion.
    …and said, “I hope the President will find a way to agree that there ought to be federally funded embryonic stem cell research.”
    NEWT GINGRICH.
    “Newt is the last person I'd vote for for President of the United States. His life indicates he does not have a commitment to the character traits necessary to be a great President.”
    -REPUBLICAN Senator Tom Coburn
    Christian Values are important to all of us - shouldn’t it be for our candidates too.
    Paid for by Iowans for Christian Leaders in Government
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

LOL@Christian values
    • Like Like x 1
  27. quantify Member

Boy those Christians are really Christian. I am so fucking happy not to be wrapped up in that shit.
  28. Smurf Member

I'm so happy when Newt & the other GOP swine make outlandish comments like this... it only proves how clueless they are from what's ailing America... and don't have a chance in hell of becoming President.

Bring back Sarah, please. It was much more enjoyable watching this fucktard fall apart and look lost.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. quantify Member

As long as Greta or Hannity is on Faux news we will always have Palin's bullshit opinions to laugh at.
  30. cfanon Member

• Like Like x 4
  31. SOJOA Member

Lmao.......priceless.
  32. Anonymous Member

33. 00anon00 Member

Newt is pushing his book. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

I wonder if he's done any insider trading on Wall Street...
    • Like Like x 1
  35. telomere Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. telomere Member

I'm not sure he's clueless (Newt) but the kid has Issues.

Some insight on the problem:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/newt/vanityfair1.html

37. 00anon00 Member

A mere forty years ago, beach volleyball was just beginning. No bureaucrat would have invented it, and that's what freedom is all about.
    Newt Gingrich

An energy tax punishes senior citizens, it punishes rural Americans, if you use electricity it punishes you. This bill will increase your cost of living and may kill your job.
    Newt Gingrich

And my point was one I think that you'd agree with, which is there's no room in America for a black racist, a Latino racist, or a white racist, or an Asian racist, or a Native American racist. Now, we're either color blind or we're not color blind.
    Newt Gingrich

Frankly, Governor Romney in his career has created more jobs than the entire Obama cabinet combined, so he could actually talk about it.
    Newt Gingrich

Translation: "BUY MY BOOK"
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  39. That's how fucked up the GOP is, if you can take a guy named NEWT serious, you have problems.