Customize

New York City, New York - January

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Erika Bauman, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erika Bauman Member

New York City, New York - January

DATE: January 17th

Meet up time: 10:30 AM -10:50 AM in BRYANT PARK

11am - 2 pm at the ORG, which is located at 227 W 46th Street

For more info, please visit NY Anonymous
  2. BoombaGoomba Member

Re: New York City, New York - January

Fucking awesome I will come with camera in hand to record all ze action! :D
  3. Barry Allen Member

Itll be my first raid! Ill have ma sexeh cam on me.
  4. Sethdood Member

I LIKE LEGS
  5. pokeanon Member

I approve of us yelling at their stupid building forever.
  6. Sethdood Member

Suck up my boner.
  7. Draken Member

I'll see if I can make it.
  8. Madeline Member

I will try and be there, attempting /b/ackup (of just myself) since Philly is fail.
  9. imariscent Member

When is the next Global Protest??? HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLP!!!!
  10. Erika Bauman Member

I'm sorry.

Are you retarded?
  11. nevar sleeps Member

63721911qq7.jpg

And, oh, what's this? >>> New York City, New York - February 7th

Don't worry. Being a retard is not necessarily a prerequisite to protest in NYC.
  12. Erika Bauman Member

Moar like if you're retarded please gtfo and do not come to our raid.
  13. BoombaGoomba Member

Oh wow! That will be everyone in NYC then :rolleyes: Lol, who appointed this fag leader of NY Anonymous Peoples?

LMAO!!

Don't worry retards are welcome we need them to distract the Scilons, you will do a wonderful job at that Bauman :D

I noticed they changed the date, since I wrote that previous comment fucking months ago, I will see if I can make it. Scientology is boring me now, and this site doesn't seem to be motivating me much anymore.
  14. Re: New York City, New York - January

WHY ARE WE POSTING IN THE JANUARY THREAD??????????
  15. Puppet Member

Ridiculous amounts of hilarity have occurred in NY over leaderfagging and accusations of leaderfagging. Let's just leave it at that.

FEB 7th:
    10:00 AM - 10:45 AM: /b/ryant park

PROTIP: Don't be a faggot. Food will be provided by Pfizer and GSK.
  16. Erika Bauman Member

Leader? I'm sorry? Where does it say that? I'm just saying, that shit will not be tolerated.

Are you confusing retards with lulzfags? Because they really, really aren't the same.
  17. imariscent Member

Sorry if my whole life isn't protesting, and since I can't find it on youfoundthecard.com well it's not my fault. A simple date would have been more appropriate, than insulting me. Now, this is another protest I am going to miss, thanks to this retard, I have lost my animo.
  18. Erika Bauman Member

It's not about protesting, it's about opening your eyes and looking a little bit, that's all you need to do.

Also: baaaw.
  19. BoombaGoomba Member

Heeeeey!!! Retards need to protest too!! They can hold the signs :D

You should have started another thread, some people don't see the first post right away and might think this is an old one (which it is). I was brought to my old post from months ago and I didn't read the first post and thought it wasn't important or old news, till I saw the pic at the bottom saying Feb 7 :rolleyes:
  20. Erika Bauman Member

I DID start another thread. A week ago. Before the question was even posted in this thread.
  21. BoombaGoomba Member

Oooooooooooh, guess I missed it since I been busy, glad I clicked on this then or else I would asking when is the next protests as well. I need to steal the cam from my sis and record ze goings ons.

If not, I don't mind holding signz :D

/drools
  22. imariscent Member

Like, I said it's a simple question that people can answer, not get insulted on. Some people like myself are busy doing other things, and might need a little guidance, or push on where to look. :mad:

I know I would have said the date instead of insulting someone, hey but that's just me.
  23. Erika Bauman Member

Aw, poor you. You can't scroll up and down a single East Coast forum for a few seconds.

Good for you.
  24. imariscent Member

You don't even understand the concept of the point that I am trying to say. At least the person that posted the date was considerate, simple question and simple answer. I am from New York, so I would (common sense) be looking here for the answer.

Go ahead insult me some more, that the only thing you seem to know how to do? Instead of providing people with simple information.
  25. BoombaGoomba Member

I'm starting to wonder why does it even matter if a person is retarded or not, why should that stop them from protesting and for a good cause. Shoo they might have breakthrough communications with the Scilons, they all speak the same language right? You HAVE to be a little mentally incapable to join Scientology right?

No peepols I is not makings funs of youses, Eyes just sayings that you cans helps wiz the cauwz tuu.
  26. whoever Member

This is true. I like holding signs.
  27. Erika Bauman Member

This isn't a debate about how I answer questions. I know how to do that. But I'm not going to answer them if you're screaming in the thread like a retard. If you had (common sense) you would look for all the threads involving New York City in the East Coast forum and find that indeed the date was already posted in another thread. Control f + New York City + enter. It's not a forum "secret", either.

I don't have to be considerate. This is the internet. Get over it and baw about it where someone cares. In fact, if you're really that sensitive, I don't know why you even bothered to join something like chanology/anonymous anyway.
  28. BTANONNYC Member

How old are you to get upset about something somebody you don't even know said on the internet?

And either way, what she's trying to say is if you had looked before you clicked on the first thread that said "New York" on it, you would've found the date, and it was funny how stupid a question it was when it says it hundreds of other places on this site, retard.

You best be trollin' cause you make no sense.
  29. anonyleaks Member

who the fuck are you anyway? Furthermore, who cares who you are? You better not tell me cause if you do - I'll pull out my cock and piss in your mouth at the next raid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.