Customize

New to the Fight... teach me!

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Tango, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Tango Member

New to the Fight... teach me!

Hello all.. I've recently have taken a greater interest in spreading the word about the Cult of Scientology and had a quick question hopefully someone can help me with. I've been reading around some of the posts about Scientology and increasingly became worried that I or loved ones may be somehow funding Scientology-supported organizations without our even knowing it! Kind of like how you can support the slaughter of innocent animals by unknowingly buying products that are tested on animals. However in this case, you can just simply turn the bottle of shampoo over and find the nice little label that say what your money is exactly going towards. Basically what I'd like to see is a list of organizations, programs, sites, and firms that are funded or fund the Church of Scientology, so I can spread the word and stop supporting those places/people.

Thank you!
  2. anyjane Member

3. Re: New to the Fight... teach me!

This is also a good link to have - it's from 2004, so it's a bit outdated, but we're hoping that someone gets a leak of a newer one soon!!

WISE 2004 Directory