Customize

New sign (need help)

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Noclaf, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Noclaf Member

Re: New sign (need help)

I decided to go with something that most people will identify with (Money and Cult).
    There are a lot of good ideas in this thread but I think a lot of them would be lost to the average person. A lot of people I talk to on the street during protests have no idea what scientology is so I think going the simple route is best.
    Here's one of the signs I'm going to have made today let me know what you think.
    http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4725/scientology12.jpg
  2. Major Boyle Member

change the word church to religion:

SCIENTOLOGY IS NOT A RELIGION!
    TAX THE CULT! ASK ME WHY!

Don't bother with the tl;dr quote from LRON. The only people who could read such tiny text are people close enough for you to talk to, so if you put "ASK ME WHY" it might get people curious to talk to you so you could explain the whole mess.
  3. Noclaf Member

The reason I used church is because they are always calling themselves the CHURCH of scientology. In phoenix we have a lot of people walking by in close proximity to us that would be able to read the quote. I thought the same thing as you did though, I just wanted something a little more to drive home the point that scientologys founder was not in it to create an actual church but just a money making scheme.
  4. Re: New sign (need help)

safety.gif