Customize

New Scientology front-group: Reality Business Club

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 11, 2016.

1. New Scientology front-group: Reality Business Club.

From Ortega.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/01/11/david-bowie-1947-2016/#more-27848

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Snow White unindicted co-conspirator Arte Maren and whale Jim Mathers saddle up for their latest LRH admin sneak attack, the “Reality Business” or RB Club. Yee-haw. Or, as Jim puts it, “The birth of the RB Club!!! Russian Cowboys!!!”

RBClub1.jpg

RBClub2.jpg

RBClub3.jpg

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Random guy Member

Hm. looks like WISE might be trying the Narconon name game. I wonder if this is a local thing only or if Russia is a testing ground for the new concept.
  3. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Internet Member

Is there something more to admin tech than rewarding the upstat and punishing the downstat?

Study tech seems to be mostly, look up words you don't understand in the dictionary.

There is no reason anyone should pay money for either idea. And there is no reason to elevate these derps to magical commandments.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. DeathHamster Member

There are a lot of people out there who are clueless about how to run a business.

For them, RB takes simple stuff, wraps it in Hubbard blubber, and sprinkles candy on top. Seems legit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Quentinanon Member

Arte Maren, one of the tarnished antiques of the scientology crime syndicate.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. RightOn Member

uhhggg! Mathers.
    Went from bow ties, to hawaiian shirts, to cowboy hats
    what a fucking dweeb
    His goofball smile makes me grit my teeth.
  8. RightOn Member

funny that they would use the word reality in their business title. :rolleyes:
    Also do these idiots have a twitter account? Maybe people would like to know Maren's past history with going places he shouldn't ;)
    and also that his business is a Scientology front? I don't tweet, but I know some of you on here do! :p
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Quentinanon Member

I think the cowboy meme is a fitting choice for the scientology front Reality Business Club:
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cowboy
    "a reckless or irresponsible person, especially a show-off or one who undertakes a dangerous or sensitive task heedlessly:
    They put foreign policy in the hands of cowboys."
  10. Kilia Member

11. Kilia Member