Customize

New Scientology center in Melbourne (Mt. Alexander Rd)

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Kronos Obilic, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kronos Obilic Member

Hello fellow Anon,

Would it be a nice idea to greet our new scientology friends and make them feel welcome in their new center by organizing a raid of 20-30 people to graffiti the shit out of that place withing 2minutes?

231-251 Mount Alexander Road, Ascot Vale VIC 3032

I was thinking, bring your masks, at around midnight one Sunday night, can of black, and if the cops see us, there is 20-30 of us, what are they going to do? We split up in groups of 10, and leg it.

What do you think?
  2. Anonymous Member

I think you need a kiss.
    sydanonhannakiss2.jpg

WWP does not promote illegal activity.

Melb anons not only don't promote illegal activity, or do illegal activity,
    but they are quick to call the cops to report illegal activity even among themselves.

Damaging Scientology property because you're not creative enough to think of a non-destructive and peaceful way to protest
    won't just earn you the dislike of local police and property owners and private citizens, but the undying hatred of those very Anons whom you sought to PA.

So the answer to your query isn't "no",
    its STFU, GTFO, DIAF, and nothing of value lost.
    Less than three.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Kronos Obilic Member

I understand your point, no need to be a bitch. Why do we hack? explain that you idiot.
    Protesting wont do shit unless we have the numbers. I hope not every anon is a pussy like you.
  4. Anonymous Member

2435818461_505a8706fb.jpg
  5. Anonymous Member

you go show up there krinkle nose ... have fun .. by yourself. NYPA. your idea sucks. DIAF
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Oh my. And so it begins. This will not end well. OP your only chance of not being flamed to death is that people are probably sick of these daily requests.
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Miranda Member

WWP does not promote illegal actions. That is why your post is inappropriate here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.