Customize

New Message To Scientology (Give me your stuff)

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Snag, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Snag Member

I want to make a video to hit the Co$ hard! I've got a couple of recent news reports downloaded, haven't even started on a script, and possible musics to use. Give me what you got! I will be more then willing to spend time to produce this! We can then bomb youtube/etc with it on multiple channels simultaneously or what-not. whatever. Don't hold the lulz guys!
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

There are some priceless moments in the massive Farrakhan speech from earlier in the year. You gotta copy of that?

I'll look around for other shit I've logged to a hard drive somewhere.

Cheers! Nice project!
  3. Snag Member

No, link?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Snag Member

Bumping. You think people would be more interested. Oh well. IDK about a script yet, I won't be able to sit down till Mon and really get cracking.
  8. Anonymous Member

Did you examine any of the Farrakhan video?

Do you have the KESQ TV videos?

How about "Miscavige - Phoenix Rising" ?
  9. 3rdMan Member

Here maybe a nice intro Snag. Made by another Anon a while back but we never used it. http://www.vimeo.com/7170341

Don't be fooled by the beginning. Its actually an Anonymized Sci advertisement masterfully done by a Chifag.
  10. Anonymous Member

It's harder to get people interested on this kind of a project when it's so wide open. You might attract more interest if you create some kind of a skeleton and invite people to add to it. I thought your t-shirt thread actually had potential, think about what people responded to in that.
  11. Snag Member

Did you examine any of the Farrakhan video?

about 30mins worth, but I downloaded the whole thing.

Do you have the KESQ TV videos?

some, busy shifting through
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=FLEMwIcGf4vE4
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2CB203C062448609
    right now.

How about "Miscavige - Phoenix Rising"

Googling. I expected more links and YT videos. Looking mostly for visual additions now but I'm also going to make a vid mostly consisting of the more disgusting Scilon reports. I also am clueless on how the script is going to turn.
  12. Snag Member

I have the original Scilon Commercial downloaded but I think I can do something like so a lil better.
  13. 3rdMan Member

Okies, well if you want to use it for something else, I'm pretty sure Horatio won't mind.
  14. Ogsonofgroo Member

How about a 'what cult says, what cult does' type thng, for example child abuse being hidden, the Eastgate fiasco currently being played in Auz, corroberated by another near identicle story over at ESMB regarding a molester who is still in jail (anthony someone),
    Then there the recent lutz-fest with squirrel busters and Mahteh etc. No la lack of materials, so, do you have a plan yetr?
  15. Snag Member

What is the plan? WHAT IS THE PLAN! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! no. I was really hoping somebody else would write a script because im lazy. hint hint
  16. Anonymous Member

Snag?

Perhaps ask a Moderator to move this thread to The Production Studio? The 'studio' has a Moderator and it might fare well there.
  17. Anonymous Member

Jan Eastgate's arrest absolutely has to be in the video. Plus We Stand Tall snippet, where you can see that all DM's aids either blew or disappeared.
  18. adhocrat Member

A bit of focus would be good. After the protest last night we were brainstorming themes. Front Groups, Dead People, Missing People, LRH Lies and Quotes, Now Blown, Laws Broken, Bad Policy, each a theme for a flier. But a video on each theme might work well.

Missing People include Shelly, Heber, and more. The poster made from the We Stand Tall video would be a place to start. It shows 10 execs, 8 of them unaccounted for.

this one

http://www.scientology-london.com/secret/index_files/BIGwatnb.jpg.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Trotter Moderator

Maybe you could do something contrasting the cheesy, oh so 1990s optimism of the "We Stand Tall" video with the reality of the difficulties organized Scientology is facing right now? I dunno, just a thought.
  20. WhiteNight Member

We stand tall vid contrasted with the sinister aspects. Vid footage essencial. Use the Parorama stuff and footage of them being violent at protests. Also just a thought
  21. Anonymous Member

When I read "New Message To Scientology (Give me your stuff)" I thought the message would be a demand that Scientology give us their stuff. Like we were demanding their lunch money. Not a bad idea. Use command intention.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

OP, you posted in active projects - if you need content and don't know what clips might be best and need help, you might title your thread: Help! I Need (Stuff).
  23. Snag Member

Fuck man, i really don't have a clue where to go from here. HELP?!!!!
  24. WhiteNight Member

"And nor have our intentions. With the growing numbers of whistleblowers and exmembers revealing the crimes and perversions within your organisation as has the publics anger. Your harrassment of journalists wishing to impartially report on your organisation has only sped your downfall." I can't think of anything more atm. I'll get back to you.
  25. Snag Member

thnks, i might change a cupple things around but for sure i'll go in this direction.
    I can't stress enough my intentions to have the whole community discuss and participate in this production. I have my hands full with a few projects at the moment, so I'm not spending enough time on this one though I wish to be.
  26. Anonymous Member

bumpity bump bump
  27. Dragononymous Member

28. I have my hands on Inside scientology by janet riteman. If you give me a couple of weeks I can have it all read and I can write you a summary of all the key points even for you just to use as a reference.
    I got bared faced messiah as well but im reading inside scientology first.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

Legend
  30. Snag Member

That would be greatly appriciated my good man! It would be interesting to read the book myself. I think I'll get a library card.
  31. Why doesn't anyone believe im a girl booohuuuuuu. :(

Anyway no problem man give me a month or so And ill have a review for you.

It would come sooner but I just started writting a syllabus of sorts on 4chan, /b/ and the origing of Anonymous for the spanish forum and its proving to be more dificult than I thought. I will dooo eeet tho!
    • Like Like x 1
  32. over9000OT Member

Uhm, Rule #30?
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Snag Member

34. Snag Member

Bibbity bobbity bump!
  35. DoucheLamp Member

Do you need editors?
  36. Snag Member

It appears somebody beat me to it.
  37. Dragononymous Member

Got whacked by a PLANNER
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Snag Member

although i am lazy and its pretty simple. obviously its looped from something.