Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Sonichu Moderator

Welcome to our new Members! If you have questions about this forum, feel free to ask them in our "Still got Questions" thread in the New Members Area.
  2. riggymortis Member

HI ANONS MY NAME IS RIGGYMORTIS AND I AM READY TO JOIN THE MOVEMENT. IM IN CONNECTICUT LOOKING FOR FELLOW ANONS
  3. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Welcome Syndicate. You may want to check the Planning Section for local groups you can contact. If you don't see any, feel free to make a thread in there to see if any Anons are in your area.

Welcome Miss Anon Music. You may find things you can participate in outside the NMA. The Planning Section may be one place. Other places can be the Cross-Initiative section which has the Production Section and How To areas.

As for WBC: While there isn't an initiative per say, my personal take is to just ignore the WBC. They feed on attention like trolls. So, ignoring them takes away their food.

Welcome Bass Man. You can try looking in the Planning section for any active groups. You can do what I suggested to Syndicate and post a thread to see if anybody is in the area if you can't find any.

Welcome Aahz and riggymortis. You've already taken the first step by joining. Next steps depend on you. You can start by looking around the site, but if you are new it can be intimidating.

You and everybody else can ask questions in the Questions area or ask mods if you are stymied.
  4. anonymous612 Member

PLEASE STOP YELLING AT US.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ben Liedto Member

Greetings, my name is Ben Liedto. Glad to be a part of the solution.
  6. Sonichu Moderator

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask us in the "Still got Questions" thread.
  7. QueenRain Member

Any people in near Southern Indiana? Desperation at it's finest.
  8. Lady Altair Member

Greetings. My name name is Dottie and I am looking forward to being a part of the solution.
  9. TheBanker Member

I have been following Anonymous for a long time, but after seeing how quickly you took out the WBC, I had to actually start interacting with you amazing people.

Thank you so much for taking them out.
  10. Sonichu Moderator

Welcome! May I briefly ask if "Lady Altair" is a reference to the Assassin's Creed franchise?

And one last question for you, is there a reason you use "being a part of the solution"? I'm just curious because you are the second person today to say that.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Sonichu Moderator

What is this taking out the WBC you speak of? I'm not sure.
  12. riggymortis Member

sry just excited is this better .
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. what can I do currently I help veterans get benifits they are un aware of the va has secrets I advise vets about them
  14. Anonymous Member

That wasn't us.

No idea.

Maybe Google knows?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=help veterans get benefits
  15. anonymous612 Member

I heard the Jester (remember him?) took their site down earlier, but it was back up by the time I checked. That might be what they meant.

I kind of hope it was, because the idea of him being mistaken for an anon is hilarious.
  16. Lady Altair Member

17. Bruise Member

Hi there :) I love anonymous and what it stands for so i have decided to take a stand myself. Its a tad overwhelming but im sure ill figure things out eventually. Im from the good ole conservative south so i doubt there are many near me but hey ones better then none!
  18. watermelonguy Member

Hello I am watermelonguy and I have heard a lot about anonymous and felt very inspired by it and so I decided I want to help in any way I can´t even if I don't have any particular computing skills
  19. jimmyhope Member

hi my friends
  20. FrEaK Member

Hello 4now. To B continued.........................................
  21. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is irrelevant of politics, and I'm sure the many, many conservative anons agree with me on that one.
  22. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Dear Lady Altair:

You may want to edit your post soon because you encapsulated your response into Sonichu's quote. I am curious also about this "being part of the solution" as well. Scientology? Freedom of Info?

Still, welcome.

Dear Bruise:

You may want to stay away from 612...

Feel free to ask questions in the questions thread inside the NMA.

Still, welcome.

Welcome and it doesn't matter if you don't have computer skills. There is plenty to participate in, as long as it is legal and peaceful.

Welcome but this branch of Anon didn't do it. WWP does not accept, promote, encourage, condone or participate in hacking or any illegal activites.

I can't speak for everybody here on WWP, but: Best solution for WBC is to just ignore them. They are trolls trying to spew their venom and need the attention to do it. Ignore them and the venom will poison themselves (ie: They don't get attention -> They Darwin themselves into oblivion -> Nothing of value is lost)

Welcome and hope you enjoy your time here.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Looking for members in Connecticut contact me if your around. riggymortis
  24. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

May want to put that in the Planning section. Will get more bites there.
  25. riggymortis Member

thx im new to this
  26. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

No problem. I just mentioned it because Planning is getting a lot of look overs in light of what the WBC is doing.
  27. starshine Member

hey guys name is starshine heard alot about Anonymous..and i want to help :p
  28. Tourniquet Member

29. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Welcome. Feel free to ask questions in this thread. Got a lot to do here and ways you can help.
  30. starshine Member

what can i do to get started?
  31. Anonymous Member

What can you do? :)
  32. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Depends on what you have in mind. To help, I added links in the blue colored text. There is the Planning section that holds threads of active projects and might be a place to find other Anons in your area. There is the Anon Vs. Scientology area that holds a lot of information about what is going on in the world of Scientology. There is the Freedom of Information area that has things pertaining to freedom of speech and information. If you are looking for the incident that occurred in Connecticut, I created a discussion thread about it.

Now, if it is hacking or anything like that: Sorry but this branch of Anon is strictly about peaceful protest within legal limits.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

I actually mean by solution is to stop the government from destroying our country, and the deliberate debasement of our currency, only to keep the ordinary person down. I used to be a devout "patriot" and have opened my eyes to the reality that surrounds us all. I have turned my back on this government, I respect what Anons stand for and I am willing to use whatever skills necessary to take this country back, even the world.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Caprise Member

Just my opinion, but...

Research the issues that most concern you. Spread the word about those issues backed up by facts and government documents. Sign petititions. You can make petitions.
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/laide-pour-notre-innocent-ami-qui-est-en-prison.107394/
    There's one I found on here. Good luck.

https://whyweprotest.net/freedom-of-information/

https://whyweprotest.net/anonymous-scientology/anonymous/how-can-i-help/
  35. Caprise Member

You are no less a patriot! In fact, you are more patriotic now then before. Americans love being American and are proud to be Americans because she's a place of equality and where people have rights. They are trying to strip us of those rights so they made it this way. The Constitution is owr rights in America anyway, so we should protect owr rights and the rights of owr children rather then have loyalty to a government that works in lies to take away your children's liberties. It's a sad world when you turn on the t.v. and the good guys are the bad guys... and the bad guys are the good guys...
  36. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

You may want to try the Occupy Wall Street and see if anything strikes your fancy. You can also try posting in the Off-Topic Discussions if nothing falls into your category.

Be warned that the Off Topic area is prone for trolling/off-topic posting so you may want to do homework on what you want to discuss and post in clear, concise ways.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Hello, what would you have me do?
  38. Anonymous Member

Start by educating yourself on the issue you are concerned about then share what you have learned with others.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Sounds good
  40. im new here the names bane false