Customize

New internatiolization forum request!

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by SKAnonik, Oct 30, 2008.

1. SKAnonik Member

New internatiolization forum request!

Can some mod make forum for Slovak language please?

Name: Slovak / Slovensk√Ĺ jazyk
    Desc: Diskusia v Slovenskom jazyku.

Don't know if it'll have much traffic, but I would like to try it anyway, thanx.
  2. basil Member

Re: New internatiolization forum request!

If it's any help, I saw a coach from Slovakia leaving the IAS event at Saint Hill last weekend. What sort of presence does the cult have there?
  3. SKAnonik Member

They claim like 2000 members.
    Active front groups include: Aplied Scholastics, ABLE, LITE, probably WISE ... they do bussines management courses.

There are some dianetics centers in capital city and elsewhere.
    They are not recognized as 'religion' here
  4. SKAnonik Member

btw, I saw that coach on pics, that's how I got the idea for Slovak language forum. It's possible people would want to talk about it. I haven't seen good resources in Slovak lang. so this could be great opportunity for people to build a resourceful base of knowledge and discuss.

But it's taking mods like forever :) As a true anon I have a short attention span and can't understand why just not do "click click click" thing and it's done, there is nothing to decide really, is it?

So I have a message for mods: DO IT FAGGOTS! NAO!
  5. the_leif Member

If we add this subforum at all, it won't be for at least a week. Things take time. This forum is not called "Website Requests and Instant Gratification". This will be discussed by the userbase and if it turns out there are more people than you who will be using this subforum, we may add it.

DO NOT PM MODS 2 HOURS AFTER MAKING THE THREAD BUGGING US TO ADD IT FOR YOU.

Thanks.
  6. the_leif Member

If we add this subforum at all, it won't be for at least a week. Things take time. This forum is not called "Website Requests and Instant Gratification". This will be discussed by the userbase and if it turns out there are more people than you who will be using this subforum, we may add it.

DO NOT PM MODS 2 HOURS AFTER MAKING THE THREAD BUGGING US TO ADD IT FOR YOU.

Thanks.