Customize

New Ideal Narconon to Open in Ontario Canada

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Intelligence Member

Email from Anonymous received today about a new 'Ideal Narconon' opening in Ontario, Canada.

We knew that Narconon was operating in Ontario on a limited basis, with a Sauna Puification

in the basement of some place. Have more details, but can't 'OUT' the source.

Email received from Anonymous at 2:55 PM today:

This is a HOT LINK to Cult on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook[DOT]com/scientologycambridge
    2nqd0g6.jpg
    I've been expecting this for some time now, and have been in contact with a few Politicians to help.
    This email received last night is a whopper of powerhouse Political entity with influence:

News Story about this could be up as early as late tonight? Skype interviews are lined
    up and ready to go.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

'Ideal Narconon' New improved and with more abuse added. :(
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

And the New And Improved pseudo-science. :(
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Intelligence Member

The IAS is in the middle of this. Regging IAS Members for $$$ for a few Ideal Narconons.

We have the Intel, just need to put a few together for PROTESTS etc.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Intelligence Member

Link open for Comments:

https://www.facebook[DOT]com/scientologycambridge

Robert Peterson Massive rally? LOL, in your dreams. There is no place on earth where Scientology could have a "massive rally." If every Scientologist in Canada came it wouldn't be massive. Your cult is downstat in every respect and is on the way out.

2nv5u05.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  6. TorontosRoot Member

This is going to be juicy. :D
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Intelligence Member

Didn't take long for the comments to be removed from their Facebook, announcement stie:

All are deleted below this now::rolleyes:

• Like Like x 5
  9. InShoreDC Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. BigBeard Member

IAS? Management?
    No $cientology connection at all. Nope, uh, uh.[/sarcasm]

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Intelligence Member

Now, the Paper Cut War begins to prevent the opening and/or after they open.

Will have something on the Canada Wire Service asap, then direct dox to the
    Ontario College of Physicians and mainstrean media in Ontario, including the
    decisions from the human rights commission in Quebec. The other 2 plaintiffs
    are under Monster Gag Order, but we have all their dox, including statements
    and Affidavits.

One source confirmed that a Reg from NN TR has joined the Sea ORG and I expect
    he will be pushing this 'Ideal Narconon' .... as well as Brad Melnychuk from
    ABLE CANADA.

Cheers

• Like Like x 7
  12. Intelligence Member

Dear Yvette Shank (OSA CANADA),

'You may Dead Agent me all you want and can, but no matter what,
    rest assured that you do have another battle on your hands that will
    'Dwarf' (pun intended), the war I/We waged to shutter NN TR.'
    • Like Like x 5
  13. I thought about this for a few and realized that maybe there's no need to worry - in Scientologyland "ideal" means empty. :)
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Arct1ch3art Member

Road trip eh! I needed to stock up on more of that good bacon anyways.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Irishgal55 Member

Will be there if needed not far from here! Get out of Canada NarCONon!
    • Like Like x 4
  16. DeathHamster Member

We still need a location. For recon as well as stirring up neighbors and levels of government.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Arct1ch3art Member

That's what I'm waiting for...
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Intelligence Member

Hoping to know exact location asap?
    • Like Like x 2
  19. DeathHamster Member

It's a good time for a road trip .. to see the fall colours .. yeah, that's it.
    • Like Like x 6
  20. My bet is their Caledon location. Central to Mono, TO, & Cambridge.
  21. DeathHamster Member

Me too. It was too weird that when CLO Canada moved out, another non-Narconon rehab moved in before the Hockley Valley deal went sour.

If they have leased the property rather than sold it, it would be a good Plan B, since it probably doesn't need to be rezoned. Plus, the another rehab has had a year to draw any local lightning.

On the other hand, that other rehab watches the net, and was quick to change the pictures when I pointed out the Scientology connection. Why do that if they're being booted?

Ah well.
    DisasterTrack.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Random guy Member

Man, I'd hate to be a clam in Canada trying to set up a Narconon under Intelligence's watchful eye!
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Quentinanon Member

Just a manifestation of a common trait among scientologists, brazen stupidity.
    Clue: By and large, Canadians know scientology and its front groups are criminal rackets and treat them accordingly. Even 19th century snake oil salesmen knew when to leave town.
    • Like Like x 4
  24. Arct1ch3art Member

Off topic in a sense, a woman came in my store and bought all this crap for herself and then used her $cientology tax exempt card and after the total she cut out 100 plus in taxes, what bullshit! I wish I just cut it up...
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Quentinanon Member

If you are in the US, make a report to the IRS and state sales tax agency.
    • Like Like x 5
  26. Arct1ch3art Member

I took a picture of the front and back with all the ID numbers...

Epic_troll_face_wallpapers_4.png
    • Like Like x 4
  27. BigBeard Member

"Ideal narCONon" seems to me to be something of a non sequitur.

The only ideal narCONon I can think of is one that never opens.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 5
  28. Quentinanon Member

The only ideal NarCONon is a closed NarCONon.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. TorontosRoot Member

I am hoping that it never opens. If I can attend a protest right in close proximity (and have a ride out there, my bike will take me too long), that voice cone would surely pass the words right through the window of the building they're occupying. Haven't protested in so long.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Quentinanon Member

The closing of a NarCONon means they didn't have the sense in the first place not to open one, plus the bonus factors of public humiliation, wasted time and money, fail and lulz.
    • Like Like x 4
  31. DeathHamster Member

Two failures in two years in the same general area would make it a lot harder to attempt it a third time. Hopefully with the disaster unfolding in LA, we'll be in End Game by then.
    • Like Like x 4
  32. Intelligence Member

If there is a protest, I'll be there too along side you, and dox will be released
    to Media so they can join us too. And these dox are full of Sauce.

First, we must confirm the Cult's intention to open for sure? Will contact a few nearby
    communities to see if a business application has been submitted, and/or have Mainstream
    Media do it?

There is two Cult physicians in Ontario .... will have to check names when home on laptops.

If the College bans them from associating with NN, it's over for them. That's how it was done
    in Quebec.

Back to work off break at day job now, and probably taking four months off soon for shoulder
    surgery etc. Can still type with right hand only
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Intelligence Member

NN TR still has about $600,000.00 in Judgements against them.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Quentinanon Member

Perhaps the cult can now pay these judgments with the money they are gouging from Ken Dandar in Florida.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Intelligence Member

IF they succeed in opening, all we need is ONE student that is abused or kicked out to contact me
    and the Cult will face another Human Rights Commission investigation and Guilty Verdict ... especially
    now with the Quebec Decsions and all the dox ready for submission.

IMO, Narconon expansion in Canada is one of DM/OSA, and Shanks worst nightmare.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. FB page mod confirmed for me it's going to be near Caledon, then deleted my post. Must have seen my timeline :-P
  37. Intelligence Member

Yes, I saw that too :) ... all critic and such posts are now deleted.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. TorontosRoot Member

I see they are very butthurt. :D
    Oh and it will keep increasing!
    • Like Like x 3
  39. InShoreDC Member

IAS/SEA ORG/OSA MONEY MACHINE BEHIND THIS IDEAL NARCONON IN CANADA AND ONE BEING REG'ED FOR IN WASHINGTON DC NEAR CAMP DAVID

6tlfdt.jpg

sc729k.jpg

OSA CANADA SHANK DENIES SCIENTOLOGY TEACHES RELIGIOUS AT DOCTRINES AT NARCONON

http://idleorgs.com/category/canada/toronto-canada/

vmue5f.jpg

NARCONON LEGAL AFFAIRS DIRECTOR ANDRE AHERN CONTRADICTS SHANK'S CLAIMS

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/mom-slams-drug-rehab-centre-run-by-scientologists-1.1158163

2cpxcm8.jpg

IDEAL ORGS BY COUNTRY LINKS

http://idleorgs.com/category/canada/toronto-canada/

30298if.jpg

CROSS POSTED FROM WWP TO ESMB

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...to-open-in-Ontario-Canada&p=970873#post970873

4qj6rt.jpg

FACEBOOK PAGE OWNER

https://www.facebook.com/StraightKorps

34zhpue.jpg

PHOTOS FROM INSIDE CAMBRIDGE ORG

23qyufl.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/StraightKorps

fth3sx.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  40. Intelligence Member

Finally home after day job, and have a few emails in from Anons and others. I requested
    some statements I can QUOTE in the Canada Wire Service and Canada Cult Examiner for
    the two stories I'm working on.

If anyone here would like to Private Message me their two-cents worth/opinions/statements
    that I can/may use in these stories, please do.

A Canada Wire Service news story will be high, if not at the TOP of Narconon Google news searches.

Here is a tiny excerpt from one email in:

Still waiting for more email leaks to arrive from Washington DC - IAS sources.

NOT going to rush this Story .... just 'doingitright' for best impact and exposure.

Cheers. :D
    • Like Like x 6