Customize

New Biz Cards!

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Anoninator, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Anoninator Member

New Biz Cards!

Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster. I wanted to make my own business cards to disperse, and also wanted to share with you guys.

These cards are a part of Operation Andromeda. (Viral advertising through YouFoundTheCard). Oh, and that bar code actually contains the data string "Anonymous"

Front Side
    [IMG]

Back Side
    biscardside2.jpg

Enjoy! I just finished printing 400 cards on double-sided business cards.
  2. Cats4Gold Member

Re: New Biz Cards!

Those are hot. And I really mean hot.
  3. urbanhawk Member

These cards are awesome. They are well made and i like the barcode allot. It was really thought out
  4. Anoninator Member

Thanks! I really appreciate the positive feedback. This was my first attempt at making some sort of hand-outable information.
  5. Anoninator Member

Removed for stupidly obvious reasons.

Just a shameful bump I guess... :-P
  6. Anonymous Member

Chaq? Are you blatantly samefagging?

Did you forget to check the anon box?
  7. HouseSpiderV3 Member

HA
    busted.jpg
  8. Anonymous Member

dude I totally saved it

cPtmb.png
  9. Anonymous Member

One problem: The number of dead has been higher than 23 for quite some time, hasn't it? Or do the oldest names drop off the list as newer deaths happen?
  10. Anoninator Member

lol, congrats? I hope everyone sees the samefaggroty that happens all over this forum regardless of the mistake of not ticking the Anon box :-P
  11. Anoninator Member

What's the current count? I went off of some propiganda from '09. PSDs are easily updated.
  12. Anonymous Member

Whatever you do, don't scan the barcode!
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anoninator Member

lol, the barcode has plaintext of "Anonymous".

Feel free to not scan it all you want. I'll research that number (24) and see what I find.

You think the latest developments over at that software company would count as a +1 to the count?
  15. Herro Member

Way too visually busy.
  16. s6xs6xs6x Member

OMG it is so fucking awesome! I jizzed my pants it is just so utterly awesome!

OMG... GOD! I AM CUMMING!

OMG OMG OMG OMG

SOOOO MUCH AWESOME!

OOOMMMGGGGG

I'M CUMMING HOME MOMMY! OMFG!
  17. Anonymous Member

THIS IS ME POSTING AS ANON! AND IT'S STILL SO FUCKING AWESOME!

DADDY! GET OUTTA DA WAY! I'M CUMMING HOME!
  18. Anoninator Member

umm.... thanks?

Ahhhhhhmmmmm... guys? Are you seeing this?
  19. MeganonOT8 Member

i <3
  20. Anonymous Member

It's a slippery slope. Yes, Tom Ciancio's murder was a tragedy and one that likely would not have occurred without the influence of cult related pressures but that's a difficult thing to prove outright.

The stories of those who's lives were cut short due directly to their own involvement in scientology are enough to make anyone raaaaaaage. Padding that list with those who've lost their lives as a result of some scientologist going postal could be seen as unnecesarilly exploitative unless there were as clear of a pattern of such events as there has been regarding senseless deaths among scientologists themselves.

I can't offer a yes or a no to your question. You do raise a valid point. Go with your own gut feelings I guess.
  21. Anoninator Member

Well, I feel our propiganda needs to have a sound base. I don't want any lies or anything that could raise speculation against Anon as a group. For example, over stating numbers and facts.

My gut says to just stick with the facts. We can always educate people about Tom's unfortunate death and Rex's unfortunate failed an hero.
  22. CrystalDallas Member

I agree. Simplicity is key. If it is too chaotic to look at, it won't draw people in, it will be overwhelming.
    You want to have to use certain elements to draw the eye to the center of attention and try not to clutter it up. :)
    Not saying they're bad. Just a tip for the future. It's a simple concept in advertising and such.

I think if you lightened up the logo in the background, that would help from detracting attention.

The second one is pretty good.
  23. Anonymous Member

agreed.
  24. Anoninator Member

The "second" one is the backside of the first. It's a two-sided business card (Which suck to print heh).

But I agree. I toyed with the transparancy of that back logo layer. I'll lighten it up considerably in rev 2.

Thanks for the feedback.
  25. Anonymous Member

That's a lotta fonts thar.

My critique is that Infiltration is not that enticing. To somebody that knows nothing of the cult - forced abortions and separated families - or something as lurid, is a better grabber, I think.

People should learn about the break-ins and infiltration, but the card should be a best shot at reaching the greatest number.
  26. Anoninator Member

Agreed. Thanks. Revisions being made.
  27. CrystalDallas Member

^^^ I post soon X3

I wish they weren't so difficult to get front and back *just made a one-sided design earlier today*
  28. HouseSpiderV3 Member

There are so many things wrong here I don't know where to begin.

[IMG]
  29. Anoninator Member

I see what you did thar
  30. o O Member

could you make youfoundthecard.com in german too?
    I'm thinking of translating the card into german and spread the message in my area...
  31. Anonymous Member

I'm sorry to hear that.