Customize

Never Shown in American Media

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by iraniam, Feb 2, 2012.

1. iraniam Member

In a hotel in New York ..?
    During UN general assembly conference.
    NEVER SHOWN IN AMERICAN MEDIA

[IMG]

Wk15Y.jpg

tL9Mq.jpg

uaaRR.jpg

fTwcJ.jpg

IoNCj.jpg

WZDak.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Iraniam; these are astonishing photographs. Thank you!

Can you provide dates for these? The recent meetings in NYC? Very interested in knowing the dates.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. iraniam Member

I did some research and it was taken September of last year when Ahmadinejad visited UN General Assembly.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Thank you. I had a hunch it was at that recent - Sept/2011 - visit and meeting.

I realize that it is a great deal to ask, but names of the Israeli Delegates would be appreciated.
  5. iraniam Member

For that, I have to call my friend in Tehran and I will do that tomorrow, it's too early to call now.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Budd Member

Cameras are clearly shown in Photo One and Photo Five, both still and video in Photo Five... yet images have never surfaced?

Someone with good photo enhancement software should be able to enlarge and read the nametags.
  7. lulzgasm Member

Saber-rattling in public.
    Back-patting and handshakes in private.
    Typical for politicians.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. iraniam Member

In 2010 there was a conference in Teharn about Holocaust, people who did not believe it happend were attending this gathering. The men in picture are some of thoses from NY who were there and are greating Ahmadinejad in return. I could not find their names and their positions because it was not published in Tehran.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you for exploring my question, Iraniam. The photos remains extremely interesting.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

There are some small Jewish cults who oppose Israel because they believe that only the jewish messiah is allowed to bring jews back to their ancestral land, and that jews deciding on their own to set up a state is a kind of blasphemy.

Presumably the jews in this picture are part of such a cult. They are certainly not politicians or UN delegates, and definitely do not represent Israel or mainstream Judaism.

• Like Like x 3
  11. lulzgasm Member

As if mainstream anything has ever been on the right side of history. *cough!*Inquisitions!*cough!*Salem witch trials!*cough!*McCarthyism!*cough!*
    • Like Like x 3
  12. They are called Neturei Karta.
    They are NOT an official Israeli delegation!

They are a very small minority ultra-orthodox religious group who believe, as previously posted, that Israel without the Messiah is against Judaism.
    They do not participate in Israeli elections, or public affairs.
  13. Oh, and they were condemned at the time by all other Jewish groups.
    Including anti-Zionist Jewish groups. (Because Ahmadinejad denies holocaust).
  14. FreeSaxon Member

Yes it will of course it will be the gathering of `Holocaust' truth seekers, I remember reading about that about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago ish.

Of course in actual fact there is not such thing as a `Holocaust denier' just people who seek the truth, more accurate numbers, motives, methods ( or lack of ) etc.

I mean we are free to talk about Alexander the Great, the fall of Constantinople ( and the bloodbath that followed ) Even WW1, just gets so picky when you talk about WW2.