Customize

Netanyahu's Speech to Congress Shows America Will Buy Anything

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Explain it, if you truly understand it.
  2. Anonymous Member

Arafat was born and raised in Cairo, Egypt.
    Wikipedia it, if you want.
  3. Anonymous Member

Why don't you explain it?
  4. Anonymous Member

Sit in the back of the bus or sit in the front of the bus.
  5. Anonymous Member

Hollow retort.
  6. Anonymous Member

Tit.
  7. Anonymous Member

http://newsflavor.com/opinions/the-lefts-totalitarian-martyrs-yasser-arafat/
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

Moar Jimmy Cliff ---- ?
  11. حمید Member

Do you mean it is indifference towards a previous US pervasive anti-semitism that has turned majority of US citizens to now be as pro-Israel voters, willing to see an Israel as a jewish state to be a dependent ally in the oil-rich middle east with less of love for the Jewish people despite the fact that this indifference towards a previous US pervasive anti-semitism has motivated the standing and applauding both as hospitality and respect to pro-Israel voters?

Some thing is wrong as this does result to no difference rather more tensions to peace which increases the oil price.
  12. Anonymous Member

I don't think I can restate what I said any more clearly but to answer this last question, yes, it does result in more tension. It's a short-sighted way of dealing with international relations which is typical for the US, especially when natural resources in high demand are involved.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

What in the bloody blue hell! Let's not pretend either side of this is in the fucking right. Israel and the Palestenians both were found to have commited war crimes by a UN investigation in 2009. Plenty of innocent Israeli's have been blown the fuck up by shit head Palestinian Suicide Bombers. Though a much larger number of innocent Palestinians have been shot blown up and outright kiled by the Israeli military. The problem with there ever being a committed diplomatic solution is that neither side looks at the other as human. Be honest about this. I have been to Israel and Have visited many Palestinians in my travels and over there and both of you think of the other side as less than fucking human. I was staying at this shitty run down hotel there and there was a loud boom from a nearby power station blacking out the area. Asked my "friend" i was staying with what happened he immediately said some "peice of shit arabs must have blown it up." The police rounded up 15 Palestinian kids beat them and I swear a few died from the beatings they recieved. The next morning it was not the Palestinians but a faulty transformer. The answer from my "friend" when i brought up that it wasn't the arab kids was "Maybe but they deserved it. They're rats who would have done it if they had been given the chance." I left that night and never talked to him again. The same thing happens in Palestinian area's as well. The children are indoctrinated to believe the Israeli's are inhuman monsters. That they are all of Shaitan or whatever and that they are not really people. Its how they get people to strap bombs to themselves and blwo up buildings but raising the children and others to believe this. There will never be peace there until both sides stop believing the other side is inhuman. If you are from there don't try to deny this is the case. Don't lie to yourselves.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

I know...

Both sides should be told if they don't both knock it off by 8AM GMT Monday morning, that the lands in question will be turned into an irradiated glass-topped parking lot.

Fuck 'em all.
  15. حمید Member

I do not think that the US politicians are so naive and especially when media in US is so picky, risk of corruption for involving such an internationally observed object is minimal. I do not know how natural resources in demand you have thought to be a factor here. Are you trying to say that the indifference you mentioned is letting those gained from the high price of the resources in demand to have chosen the nature of the indifferencey to be defined to be suited in a way not favoring peace?
  16. lulzgasm Member

To the contrary, I'm still waiting for someone to point out its actual real flaw, as opposed to the piss-poor "debunks."

Been waiting quite a while, too....
  17. lulzgasm Member

Do you really want to play that game with me?

18. Anonymous Member

How about something more current?
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43210963/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/
    What next? Israel distributes smallpox infested blanket to the Palestinians?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

fify
  20. Herro Member

Uh, I believe that I already did that when I pointed out that it's stupid.
  21. lulzgasm Member

Uh, I believe you were way too vague on why it's stupid. :p
  22. Anonymous Member

Never ceases to astonish me when grownups still use "...but, they did it too" excuse. Aren't we supposed to learn that lesson during childhood?
    Even more FAIL when used by heads of state...
  23. lulzgasm Member

Young jews doinitrite.
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Im a muslim, I can honestly say I'm disgusted by this.
    Hitler was a Christian, Stalin and Lenin were Atheist, and Sharon was Jewish. They all used propaganda similar to this to brainwash their young followers from the start.
    Yes, Hamas is a horrible group. With that said, we don't judge every christian person by Hitlers action. Its not fair that you judge all muslims because we have a few black sheep in the bunch and the black ones are easy to pick out.
  26. Yes. It would be unfair to lump in with Hamas those Muslims who do not campaign for the annihilation of the nation of Israel.

It would be unfair to lump in with Hamas those Muslims who support the right of non-sharia nation to exist in Israel.

It would be unfair to lump in with Hamas those Muslims and do not support the Quran's instructions to subjugate non-muslims.

Some Muslims are campaigning to address the oppression of bahai, jews, Christians, homosexuals and atheists etc in all the formerly Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, hindu or Zoroastrian lands formed by Islamic conquest, from Iran to Egypt. It would be quite unfair to lump such people in with those campaigning to eradicate the jewish nation.

However it is not remotely unfair to judge HAMAS as the leading proponents and legitimate representatives of the their cause - the annihilation of Israel and its incorporation into an Islamic state.