Customize

Netanyahu's Speech to Congress Shows America Will Buy Anything

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Is that your best counter-argument?
    If you claim that Israel engages in ethnic cleansing produce dox.
  2. Anonymous Member

"During the 1948 Palestine War, an estimated 700,000 Palestinians were expelled or fled, and hundreds of Palestinian villages were depopulated and destroyed.[2][3] The vast majority of Palestinian refugees, both those outside the 1949 armistice lines at the war's conclusion and those internally displaced, were barred by the newly declared state of Israel from returning to their homes or reclaiming their property.[2][3]
    These refugees and their descendants number several million people today, divided between Jordan (2 million), Lebanon (427,057), Syria (477,700), the West Bank (788,108) and the Gaza Strip (1.1 million), with at least another quarter of a million internally displaced Palestinians in Israel.[4] The displacement, dispossession and dispersal of the Palestinian people is known to them as al-Nakba, meaning "the catastrophe," or "the disaster."[5][6][7]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakba_Day

inB4wikipediaisahamasfront
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

East Jerusalem.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

People LIVED there, fuckknuckle.

You cannot go to a place where someone already lives, and say, "This is now mine, and always was, because G-d said so."

Like shooting fish in a barrel with some of you... much be collegians LOL
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

Israel/Gaza: Operation "Cast Lead": 22 days of death and destruction

Israel/Gaza: Operation "Cast Lead": 22 days of death and destruction

Download:
    Index Number: MDE 15/015/2009
    Date Published: 2 July 2009
    Categories: Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories

On 27 December 2008, without warning, Israeli forces began a devastating bombing campaign on the Gaza Strip codenamed Operation “Cast Lead”. Its stated aim was to end rocket attacks into Israel by armed groups affiliated with Hamas and other Palestinian factions. By 18 January 2009 some 1,400 Palestinians had been killed and large areas of Gaza had been razed to the ground. Amnesty International believes that the deaths of so many unarmed civilians and the manner in which they came under attack demand a thorough, independent and impartial investigation into the conduct of all parties in the conflict.

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/info/MDE15/015/2009/en

inb4amnestyintlareselfhatingjews
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

NOTED.

Maccabee-Boys.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

UNIFORMS: because otherwise no one can tell the difference

[IMG]

EAU04_205-arab-weapons.jpg
  10. Anonymous Member

I have to take it back. Thread's rockin' now.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

This is not so black and white.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_1948_Palestinian_exodus
  12. Anonymous Member

Irgun (Hebrew: ארגון‎; shorthand for haIrgun haTzva'i haLe'umi beEretz Yisra'el, הארגון הצבאי הלאומי בארץ ישראל, "National Military Organization in the Land of Israel") was a Zionist paramilitary group that operated in the British mandate of Palestine between 1931 and 1948. It was an offshoot of the earlier and larger Jewish paramilitary organization haHaganah (Hebrew: "The Defense", ההגנה). Since the group originally broke from the Haganah it became known as the Haganah Bet (Hebrew: literally "Defense 'B' " or "Second Defense", הגנה ב), or alternatively as haHaganah haLeumit (ההגנה הלאומית) or Ha'ma'amad (המעמד‎).[1] Irgun members were absorbed into the Israel Defence Forces at the start of the 1948 Arab-Israeli war. In present-day Israel, the Irgun is commonly referred to as Etzel (אצ"ל), an acronym of the Hebrew initials.

The Irgun policy was based on what was then called Revisionist Zionism founded by Ze'ev Jabotinsky. According to Howard Sachar, "The policy of the new organization was based squarely on Jabotinsky's teachings: every Jew had the right to enter Palestine; only active retaliation would deter the Arabs; only Jewish armed force would ensure the Jewish state".[2]

Some of the better-known attacks by the Irgun were the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946 and the Deir Yassin massacre (carried out together with Lehi) on 9 April 1948.

The Irgun has been viewed as a terrorist organization. It was legally classified as such by the new State of Israel in 1948.[3]

The Irgun was a political predecessor to Israel's right-wing Herut (or "Freedom") party, which led to today's Likud party.[4] Likud has led or been part of most Israeli governments since 1977.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

Lehi (Hebrew pronunciation: [ˈleχi]; Hebrew: לח"י - לוחמי חרות ישראל‎ Lohamei Herut Israel, "Fighters for the Freedom of Israel"), commonly referred to in English as the Stern Group or Stern Gang,[1] was a militant Zionist group founded by Avraham ("Yair") Stern in the British Mandate of Palestine.[2] Its avowed aim was forcibly evicting the British authorities from Palestine, allowing unrestricted immigration of Jews and the formation of a Jewish state.

Initially called the National Military Organization in Israel,[3] it was the smallest and most radical of Mandatory Palestine's three Zionist paramilitary groups (Haganah, Irgun, and Lehi), and never had more than a few hundred members. Lehi split from the Irgun in 1940 and by 1948 was identified with both religious Zionism (although most members were not Orthodox Jews) and left-wing nationalism (despite most members wanting to remain politically unaligned).[4][5]

Lehi assassinated Lord Moyne, British Minister Resident in the Middle East, and made many other attacks on the British in Palestine. It was described as a terrorist organization by the British authorities.[6] Lehi assassinated United Nations mediator Folke Bernadotte and was banned by the Israeli government. [7] The United Nations Security Council called the assassins "a criminal group of terrorists,"[8] and Lehi was similarly condemned by Folke's replacement as mediator, Ralph Bunche.[9]

Lehi and Irgun were jointly responsible for the massacre in Deir Yassin.

However, Israel granted a general amnesty to Lehi members on 14 February 1949. In 1980, Israel even instituted a military decoration, the Lehi ribbon.[10] Former Lehi leader Yitzhak Shamir became Prime Minister of Israel in 1983.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

Both cover their heads out of respect to G-d.
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

Oh yes I remember that land deal. It was from 1846 to 1848 and the U.S. gov gave Mexico enough lead and helped place aproximately 16,000 Mexicans in new pine box homes buried 6 feet under!

Oh yes the Jews stole land that the English had occupied since 1917 who in turn had taken it from the Ottoman Turks. THERE WAS NO STATE OF PALESTINE FOR THE JEWS TO STEAL!
    Yes!
  20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Ah, I see now. The Palestinians (Philistines) who lived in that land had only been RENTING it from the Ottomans, and later the British.

You have very odds ideas about what constitutes ownership, in this case.

The Palestinians (Philistines) were living in that land before the Ottomans came and before the British came.

Most modern Jews are descended from the Khazars of the Caucasus, not the purported 'Judeans', and hence have no legitimate claim on those lands. I realise that the current (engineered) "facts on the ground" necessitate a tw-state solution, since the Jews have a blood hatred (misplaced) towards the Palestinians. The last time I checked, there were no Palestinians living in Europe during WWII, but I could be mistaken...

There's no God who gave this to the Jews in antiquity. Get over the fairy tales.
  22. Anonymous Member

So do you since they may have been there but they've been subjects of many empires but not a state of Palestine until 1988!

Hellenistic rule
    Hasmonean dynasty
    Roman rule
    Byzantine (Eastern Roman) rule
    Arab Caliphate rule
    Crusader rule
    Mamluk rule
    Ottoman rule (1516–1831)
    Egyptian rule (1831–1841)
    Ottoman rule (1841–1917)
    British rule

And there were Jews there also, they didn't all emigrate from Europe suddenly!

Oh yes I forgot, the Judeans got in their spaceships (probably even older DC-8s with rocket engines) and went to Jewdeeack after the Romans burnt the second temple down and evicted them! /rolls eyes to the extreme/ (Of course they also took as many Philistines as they could and dropped them on Uranus on their way out of the solar system as a favor.)

I'm not refering to any fairy tales and you just have misplaced anger that should have been at Nasser for every attempt he made to destroy Israel only expanded its borders which gave it a safety buffer from more asshollery to come!
  23. Anonymous Member

lulzgazm also argues for the "Project Venus". LOL
  24. Herro Member

Clearly only one side could be right in this complex situation.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Too bad that both sides are completely delusional religious fucktards, otherwise they could simply live together in one secular democratic state and stop hating each other.
  26. Tourniquet Member

I disagree. The Palestinians are not guided cultlike to their deliverance. Israeli poliiticians are counseled by extremist rabbis, who insists that God says that Israel must extend from the sea to the Euphrates.

I ask to be proven wrong, with dox...
  27. حمید Member

I have some questions which I appreciate some answers to be enriched by the annonymos knowledge based on honesty.
    Based on the video clip, It is of course the first 10% of the speach which Netanyahu, is likely to give his first impression for the second time.
    How has this impression been evaluated by you from Israil and USA?
    As Netanyahu has shown strong will to see Israil as a Jewish state, who is regarded by him as the Jew spiritual leader and how popular is that spirutual leader by you from Israil?
  28. Anonymous Member

Israel is a fascist shithole run by modern Nazi scum.

29. Anonymous Member

I didn't want to come right out and say this, to preserve some sense of decorum (and also to avoid the neo-Nazi label from the Zionists); however, I consider that your assessment is exactly correct.
  30. Anonymous Member

Some of them are Arabs and some Israelis, without the uniforms can you tell?
    I'm from the US and I think Netanyahu is, generally speaking, despicable.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

gosh golly. the stench in here is strong.
    starting with the title of this thread.
  32. Anonymous Member

Do you know how many Arab / Muslim countries there are in the world?
  33. Anonymous Member

This is children's programming for Palestinian kids...
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

40. Anonymous Member