Customize

Netanyahu's Speech to Congress Shows America Will Buy Anything

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

what is your point, exactly?
  2. Anonymous Member

e.g.=exempli gratia=for example.
    Example of "people who use insults and retorts and call people names without even knowing who in the world, or what sort of person they are talking to.
    people who are incapable of being minimally respectful and considerate."
    Klar?
  3. Anonymous Member

no, actually.
  4. Anonymous Member

it is really easy to sit in the comforts of your comfortable western life and tell others, without having lived through and experienced the full context of a situation and the complexities therein, to tell them what they should do without consulting them, or acknowledging the full breadth of the implications of making such a statement. especially in a volatile region, where words inextricably lead to violence, and the innocent masses get hurt. that is why i brought up the subject of effective diplomacy.

when you have lived through it, come back and talk.
  5. Anonymous Member

And, a "level which you might understand better" really was in reference to what is, unfortunately a common experience in that little corner of the world. it is not so clear cut as "Israelis = bad guys / Palestinians = innocent martyrs".
  6. Anonymous Member

So, this is how you rationalize oppression and denial of basic human rights?
  7. Anonymous Member

i think scientology has a course for that
  8. Anonymous Member

I missed a regular commuter bus, by sheer i don't know what, accident - five minutes - that was bombed by a suicide bomber.
    I survived. A bus load of innocent civilians were all murdered by one Palestinian who was indoctrinated to believe that by murdering innocent people, he would go to His own version of heaven and be lauded by his peers as being heroic. All of those folks who died that day were totally innocent. Their deaths were celebrated by the Palestinians and it was cause for celebration.

The level of rationality you are accustomed to is not the same there.
  9. Anonymous Member

Have you studied this subject?
  10. Anonymous Member

How do you negotiate with a group of people who want you dead?
  11. Anonymous Member

Tell me, what happened after the signing of the Oslo accords.
    I was in total support of that, btw.
    What happened?
  12. lulzgasm Member

Surprised any?
  13. Herro Member

very surprised.
  14. whosit Member

Don't worry. I'm not shocked by the site that use to say dox or gtfo and the site use to say pics or it didn't happen. They're only jews.

Oh btw.

here you go.
    [IMG]
  15. lulzgasm Member

I prefer this video from 6 months ago.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. whosit Member

So were is he wrong?

'67 boarders?

How did the 67 boarders happen? Why are people asking for the "right of return". Why did they leave? FUN FUN FUN
  17. Anonymous Member

lol@ the Jimmy Carter pic, whosit.
  18. Anonymous Member

So says the faggot who so readily accuses others of "paranoia".
    WhoTF ever said it was.
  19. whosit Member

Simple question.

Has Israel ever bombed Palestinians just for the fuck of it?
  20. Anonymous Member

youdon'tknowthehistoryofIsraelIdotech?
  21. Anonymous Member

IDF have shot boys and other civilians for sport. On unit even got in trouble for making their own t shirts showing pregnant Palestinian woman in the crosshairs with the caption "One shot, one kill".

Do you actually believe there is only one side to this ugly conflict?
  22. whosit Member

dox?

If that is true that is fucked up. Not as fucked up as the fucktards that we have seen sending bombs into Israeal, but they would be pretty fucked up.

Dox.
  23. Anonymous Member

Actually, I am disappoint that the responses to this thread have been mostly from one butthurt Jewfag and now, right wing Islamophobe whosit.
    Imagine if Netanyahu was the PM of Turkey instead of Israel.

For some reason, the WWP community, which prides itself on great justice always seems to have little interest in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, one of the great tragedies of our time.
  24. whosit Member

dox or STFU
  25. Anonymous Member

26. whosit Member

27. Anonymous Member

nothing intelligent to contribute?
    yeah, it broke my heart. IRL butthurt.
    irrational hatred can cause butthurt.
    but i still know that there are a lot of good people in the world, including a few Palestinians i have come to know.
  28. lulzgasm Member

Are you referring to Dec. 08-Jan.09? A handful of homemade rockets does not equal "bombing the shit out of," and was done in response to Gaza getting blockaded. How many Israeli's died? I can count that number on two hands. How many Palestinians died from Israel's response? Over a thousand.

Israel also commited a war crime by raining white phosphorus down on a densely-packed city. Ever seen what WP does to a human body? It's not a very pretty sight.
  29. Anonymous Member

I'd like to see the US media govmt military and popular reaction if the Mexican government started firing similar rockets at populated areas in Texas.
    Do you think any Mexican government that tried this would still be in power?
    Do you think the US media and population would care how many civilians got hurt?

Double standards.
  30. lulzgasm Member

If similar types of rockets got fired into Texas as what got fired into Israel, the Texans would've gotten drunk and thrown a party, thinking it was july 4th. Shit man, I've fired off bottle rockets that were more deadly.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

WUT?
    what bullshit.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Did you know that it is standard for every single building in Israel to have a bomb shelter?
    It is as mandatory as having earthquake safe buildings is in California.

I've had to run into a bombshelter while the sirens were blaring because rockets were coming in from Lebanon.
    Don't gimme this bullshit that it is just like kids play.
  33. Anonymous Member

DERP DERP HERP DERP
  34. zudok Member

oh man its funny cuz its true. being from texas, its shameful that most places really are filled with dumbass rednecks but yah thats exactly what would happen....or wed get some xians telling of the end of the world again....or both
    • Like Like x 1
  35. lulzgasm Member

Lebanon rockets were military rockets, e.g. NOT the type of rockets the Palestinians (or more specifically, a small number of Hamas) had used. Learn the difference, dumbfuck.
  36. Anonymous Member

Have you ever been there?
  37. Anonymous Member

Making excuses for Hamas = sad.
  38. lulzgasm Member

The Hamas fucks can DIAF with sharp sticks up their asses for all I care.

Making excuses for war crimes, Geneva Convention violations, and the wholesale slaughter of over a thousand innocent people, including women and children, over what a few Hamas dipshits did = sad.
  39. Anonymous Member

War and loss of human life is tragic.
    There is an entire lengthy and complicated context of the conflict, which i think you may be unaware of.
    Really. And, I say this because it is important to know more about this situation when trying to look forward to making diplomatic progress in finding a lasting, true peace for all parties concerned.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. lulzgasm Member

I've lived in areas lovingly referred to as "Boomtown" before, and no, the "boom" had nothing to do with the business cycle. But you don't see us devastating an entire city just because a gang decided to do some drive-by grenade throwing.