Customize

Need Translators Pls!

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by PresidentIke, Apr 15, 2008.

1. PresidentIke Member

Need Translators Pls!

Hey, I'm working on an introductory catch-all type website to explain Anonymous and our issues with Scientology. I read that Scientology has stepped up their efforts to try and bring people into the church in areas where the critical information hasn't been made available in the local language. I'd feel a lot better if the site were translated into some of those languages - even if it was just the very bare basics, that'd be great.

So are there any people here who'd be willing to translate please oh please? The languages that were mentioned in the article I read are Spanish, Portugese, Russian (I think), and French. But any other languages are welcome if you're able to translate.

If you'd like to see the site I'm making, feel free to check it out at What Is Anonymous? - Home OR What Is Anonymous? - Home. We can arrange to translate however much you can handle. I'm hoping to get a few people who speak each language so we can spread the work out.
    Thanks!!
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: Need Translators Pls!