Customize

Need some Sci Protest kit advice

Discussion in 'Resources' started by DarkSpecterAnon, Jul 24, 2011.

1. So I'm putting together a "Must have" kit for protesting the Scilons, it's got many of your basics and essentials, as well as some important docs to show to any interested public. Here's the list so far:

Water bottle: Stay Hydrated Anon!
    Scarf or handkerchief: To help conceal identity without the mask
    Mask and/or spares: In case other anons want a mask, also a sign of solidarity
    Large, eye catching signs: Should be portable, but also able to stand out a bit.

Docs:
    Screen cap of the Communication Course: To illustrate Scis fail and communication
    Screen cap of PTS/SP Course. Again, mis application
    Print out of Fair Game Order: To explain why masks are worn.
    Print out of Cancellation of Fair Game: To explain it isn't really gone.
    Print out of Disconnection policy
    Print out of Facebook messages asking to disconnect

Audio:
    Hubbard discusses OTIII
    Rick Astley: Never gonna give you up

Now of course all of this is up to the individual anon, but what I really needed some advice on are 2 things:

1. Anything else Anonymous in general feels is a good argument that has helped get members out.

2. Some Audio clip of Hubbard, that ANY sci could confirm is him. The idea being you play this clip first, so you can confirm it's Hubbard's voice, then play the Xenu clips to show that it is really part of the religion.

And of course any other ideas are welcome.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

3. adhocrat Member

cameras, batteries, memory, tripods, chalk, bubbles, music box, iPod, Sparrow T or similar item. OSA goon baseball cap, sunglasses, cash for snack, local numbers for local police non emergency and emergency. These bypass 911 for when you only have a cell phone and connect direct to the city operation. Twice as much water as you think you need, then double that. Sunscreen. hats. Dance moves. 3x5 with talking points. friends. Fully charged cell phone.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. As much as I appreciate that extra stuff... I'm really in the market for an easily identifiable Hubbard quote, so sci and public alike can recognize it's him. Then to pull the ol switcheroo and have him educate us about XENU (could be spelled X-E-M-U)
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. This may or may not be what you're looking for:
    Short Hubbard audio clip remixes, probably better for someone that's heard his voice before.

1) Round X3 / MuthaF*ckn Clear : Hubbard on touch assist / Jason Beghe audio. Download MP3 2:12
    2) Galactic CONfederation : Hubbard on Xenu and the galactic federation. Download MP3 2:17
    3) I'm Not From This Planet :Hubbard's quote "I am not from this planet" w/ Xenu story. Download MP3 1:43
    4) Whats the Matter with You Hat? Remix : Rearranged intro/closing w/ sound effects added to Pink Munky's Whats the Matter with You Hat? Download MP3 5:58
    Edit: Also:
    5) Artoo45's Space Station 33 : Hubbard's prose, put to a beat. (don't make it sound sciencefictiony)
    • Like Like x 2
  7. A map pf the city you've visiting if you've not been there before might not be a bad idea. Unless you've got a fancy phone with maps and what not on it.
  8. adhocrat Member

Here's a list of key words and phrases I pulled from the Seattle people who had a web site explaining why they had left the 'church'.

Phrases For Protest
    Names
    Marty Rathbun
    Mike Rinder
    Jeff Hawkins
    Amy Scobee
    Geir Isene
    Mary Jo Leavitt

When in doubt, communicate

Command intention
    Toe the line
    Not a group member
    sec checks
    self determinism
    List of Blown SO, staff

Make wrong
    Heavy regging
    heavy ethics
    LRH policy violated

Disconnection policies

You pulled it in

Something bad happening = bad person
    crush regging
    dubbing in answers
    withholding assets form COS
    JOIN STAFF

Violate personal integrity
    Knowledge, Reality and Communication
    Evaluate data for self
    You get the condition you fail to assign

FBI is investigating COB
    Real Estate
    ARC broken field
    Doors blocked to prevent exit from fundraising
    Breaking up families
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Anonymous Member

Food
    Smokes
    Lighter (we got 2 girls to join us in Santa Rosa cuz we haz flame)
    Extra signs
    Chair
    Blue wig

The New Blockbuster Single. ♪"We Stand Tall" ♪♪
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Copies of relevant legal docs - mask laws, etc.
  11. WMAnon Member

I don't think focusing on material to try to get scientologists out is a worthwhile use of your time or energy.
    • water
    • snacks
    • posterboard
    • markers
    • music
    • small, informative flyers with url for the public
    • hugging arms
    • yelling voice
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Dragononymous Member

How about other Anons...?
    never raid alone rule? also known as rule 1?
    friends don't need to be other Anons...
    • Like Like x 2
  13. adhocrat Member

I've done a bunch of solo raids. But I pick my venues carefully. In fact, two of them, Los Gatos and Stevens Creek. I'd do a solo in SF, but not Mountain View, for instance. SF is on a well traveled street, MV is on a back street and few cars and fewer foot traffic.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. WMAnon Member

This.
    I've seen successful solo raids in multiple cities, it's a matter of finding places where the scientology presence is low enough they know they can't get away with shit. Generally speaking, though, legion > solo
    • Like Like x 1
  15. This is my typical list of things, though they may not differ from everyone else's:

Mask
    Small, informative fliers or YFTCs
    At least two signs, or one double-sided sign
    Ipod and musicbox
    Explicit knowledge of Bollywood dance moves
    AT LEAST one liter of water
    Condoms. Always be prepared.
    Camera

Everything else is provided by your /b/lackup, such as caek and tits.
  16. greebly Member

Hey nice to see you back pacman!
  17. Likewise greebly
  18. skeptic2girl Member

"I'd like to start a religion. That's where the money is." - L. Ron Hubbard