Customize

Need Anonymous' help with your totally important cause?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by slobeck, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I go by many names but whiteboylte is what ill use for now.. My accounts under my other alias's have been compromised... I have an agenda, i have the power, i'm trying to be silenced but am far to powerful spiritually to be around... I am asking for the assistance to put an end to the opposition and believe it or not what i am requesting is fairly easy... All the hard work has been done... Contact me if you aren't scared and live by the convictions that have brought you here...
    Time is of the essence, and i can bring you up to speed a.s.a.p.
  2. Anonymous Member

Need Anonymous' help with your totally important cause?

TOUGH SHIT! ANONYMOUS IZ NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY.

trust me hearing it from me like this is a lot kinder that what will happen if you try. (as many have in the last several days) But if you're feeling masochistic, don't let me stop you
  3. V3N@M Member

You know...the perfect solution would be to not only be "anonymous" but also have members higher up such as congress and of course all of that is possible.....with votes per se`......which would mean that anonymous COULD be an anonymous party since all votes are anonymous.....therefore you COULD have a figurehead in a high ranking place to PREVENT things from happening that would cause another ANONYMOUS DDOS attack somewhere with the figure head being a MEMBER not the leader ^^
    *this can also apply to other countries though different methods would be used depending on the structure of the current government*
  4. Anonymous Member

We don't do DDOS attacks. You want the group down the hall and past the egress sign.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

What do you think im talkin about? Having crumpets and tea? I told you i have a COMPLETE agenda which includes everything you are talking about on an international level
  6. V3N@M Member

No I dont want anyone here to do a DDOS attk >.>
  7. Anonymous Member

Could you act more stupid than you actually are for awhile? I need another good laugh.
  8. V3N@M Member

*does belly dance and fails miserably* :3 done~
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Im not asking for anything specific... I dont know what support yall can lend... Just know detroits bankruptcy hearing continues tomorrow and its illegal...
    Go to
    http://letslegallyindictgovricksnyder.webs.com/

The two videos at the bottom is one of my associates offering detroit the money as a gift awhile ago..
    Those videos are from the detroit city coucil video archieves...
  11. V3N@M Member

12. V3N@M Member

Perfect Rejection Letter or PRL for the terminally angry... "lets play a game of f&@k off,...you go first :3"
  13. Anonymous Member

That pic is proof there really is such a thing as "too much of a good thing".
  14. V3N@M Member

dat rainbow \@_@/
  15. cowards all
    why not have a go at Putin,Vietnamese government Cambodia etc
    I lived on the Gold Coast until the bikies wanted more and more protection money from me
  16. Anonymous Member

Is the moon full? Did someone leave the gate open at the moonbat barn?
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

It's a new Moon, so we get new moonbats.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

When did this site become Randumb Picture Central? I liked it better before. :(
  19. all the words words words jibberjabber sometimes need illustrations.
    Pictures!
    its just pictures.
  20. coelacanth Member

There used to be a thread for random picture dumps where they could be safely contained.
    I think it got purged with the tangerine-lovers.
  21. Anonymous Member

Hang on while I fetch a pen to copy the list, any more to add?
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

hey hunny I wanna contact you
  23. Anonymous Member

do you mean NAZI?

foadid
  24. This is what we do for LULZ. Sending banner planes around the Harris county court building in Houston, Texas exposing also the "Pinocchio Crime Family"
    The DA's office was PISSSSSED!
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa is a Sikh Human Rights worker who is campaigning for release of illegally detained Sikh Prisoners from Indian Jails. He is on a hunger strike and it has been 30 days!!But it takes a soorma, a braveheart to sit hungry for 30 days to wake up a nation. But still the indian government has done nothing!
    Bhai Gurbaksh Singh is
    '' Standing upto Tyranny with Peace and Patience''
    https://www.facebook.com/bhaigurbakshsinghkhalsa
    We all need your help to share and solve this dilemma and go with the "truth" and the rights of every human. Lets make India equal to every other country and go with the correct law.
  26. Anonylemmi Member

" Lets make India equal to every other country" Dude, do you know what you are asking?
  27. Anonymous Member

That man could do with taking a razor to his legs
  28. lol totaly agree not an own army , but whats important is that anonymous goes forward together with anything the cause is already there. a reason is all we need.
  29. Anonymous Member

Please, do go on.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1