Customize

Need Anonymous' help with your totally important cause?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by slobeck, Apr 22, 2011.

1. I need help desperately! Please respond ASAP! I made a very bad mistake and I feel so stupid! The person trying to steal my money gave me the following info.
    A Facebook account under the name Oce`anne
    SHENANIGANS SHE LIVES IN NEW MEXICO BUT WORKS IN THE IVORY COAST. WAITING FOR NIGERIANS
    I have reason to believe her real name maybe Marcelline Duvareste.
    I'm begging you, as a member of Anonymous, please help me! I made a foolish mistake and I regret it immensely. For clarification, the accent marks are supposed to be over the letter e. She's threatening to ruin my life.
  2. It's possible she may be a man. I can't say for certain. Respond ASAP please! This is all the info I have on my oppressor.
  3. I don't think this person is very experienced. I've never asked for anything from anyone in this group. I made a foolish error on my part. I'm asking, begging for help from the people that can stop this and avenge me.
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

This is not the place ask for money.
  5. I'm not asking for money. I want Anonymous to hit this person back and force them to leave me alone and delete all the dirt they have on me.
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Once something is out on the internet there is no way to delete it. Information is wild.
  7. Is there anyway you or any other skilled Anonymous member can force this person to leave me alone?
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Nope. But do not fall into the trap of someone saying they can clean your stuff off of the Internet. It's a scam and they will charge you a lot of money. It can't be done.
  9. Is there anything you or any other skilled Anonymous member can do to hurt this person over the internet? Can you get their information and ruin their life?
  10. Go away
  11. White Tara Global Moderator

I am sorry for your distress, you have come to wwp, a forum only loosely affiliated with anonymous, dedicated to discussion, promotion, and planning of legal and peaceful means of protest. The type of help you are looking for is not to be found here.
  12. Can you direct me to the kind of help I'm looking for?
  13. If you donate to sue.
  14. These Nigerian scam merchants rarely do ruin the lives of those they threaten so stop the panic.
    Admittedly they are ruthless and without conscience but they never have enough information on the person they're trying to con.

Tell them you know all about the 419 laws and that you have already been in touch with their government , that's enough to make them apply the brakes.
  15. Never put your life on facebook!

That said, if you feel the need keep it private- friends and family only.

Open facebook = open season for scams!
  16. Man up and stop the boohooing you've been here awhile and know the score.
    Your complaint smells of LIE.
  17. White Tara Global Moderator

No, I'm afraid not Conquering Spirit. Even if I knew which direction to point you in I likely wouldn't, as what you are asking may well cross into being illegal itself. You will have to make your own inquiries elsewhere, somewhere, anywhere else but here. You have been given some good advice above from some of our guest posters, I would suggest taking it up.
  18. http://www.419eater.com

Go here for enlightenment and handy tips on how to deal with these types!

Don't open suspicious email no matter how enticing it might appear to you either. It might look genuine but if it's too good to be true then it's fake.

Lots of people get targeted by these types of scams and the trick is not to give into them ever even if they threaten you ruin your life. Chances are they are relying on the fact that you think they know more about you than they do and that is what they play on.
    Your weakness becomes their strength and that's their game.

Mind how you go.

19. Will it help Conking Spirit educate his electric fat body become heavier mention growth hormones!?!?!?!?

20. No . But if you suck his cock it will help growth hormones.
  21. White Tara Global Moderator

*Multiple posts removed for death threats*
    Dick Cheese, your name is fitting. Neither you, nor anyone else are permitted to issue death threats, nor entreat others to violent or illegal acts.

This is a public forum and as such is open to all comers, trolling is inevitable, if you cant tolerate it either grow a thicker skin or GTFO.

We protect peoples identities with our no doxing policy, and for noobs who wander in here unaware of the nature of this site, we remove their identifying details and issue a polite heads up as a courtesy to them.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. White Tara Global Moderator

It took you days and multiple posts to get done what you could have achieved in one polite post specifically requesting dox removal, a request that didn't include death threats. In carrying on the way you did you actually drew attention to your dox. I have come along hours after today's tirade and found the dox in question, and guess what, they had been left behind as an oversight, not a personal insult.This is what the report button is actually for, or a polite post would have sufficed.

Now, who knows how many people saw and took note of your dox before I got the chance to remove them. (google Streisand effect) So, perhaps you might learn something from this experience, you get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. Having threatened the admin, and the part time volunteer staff here, please be aware that your posts henceforth will be deleted without explanation. Your threatening posts are being kept away from public sight, in case they are ever required by us in the future. Thanks for coming, and please be careful not to do yourself a serious injury in your retarded state.
  23. White Tara Global Moderator

Death threats are taken seriously by LE. This you should know. You think I am french? :p
  24. Tara why are you answering yourself?
  25. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  26. White Tara Global Moderator

Sorry for the confusion, guest posts from death threat dude, have been removed :)
  27. Death threats and accusations of being French are a bit much I must say!
    I can't decide which is worse.
  28. White Tara Global Moderator

lol, me neither :p
  29. Next you'll be accused of being a woman, and we all know there's no girls on the internet.
  30. Sue is on the internet!!
  31. I would like to know what can we do who´s from the OSA center of germany, munich, we can do? This would be more needful. Run a relay point, hosting server for tor or something. DOXing people? Show me the target and I get it.
    We are less and the most scientologist from germany living there in bavaria.
    Greetings

from germany

32. Doxing people, I think not.
    Hacking no.
    DDoS ,no.

GTFO. Yes.
  33. Disambiguation Global Moderator

We dox Scientologists.
  34. im new and idk where this should be posted but fellas at anonymous it seems the good ole UN is not what it claims to be since they fail to do thier job everytime something happens. even as we speak horros are committed with no reaction from them. i wanna know why they sit back and do nothing
  35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi faceless welcome here.
  36. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1