Customize

Need an atty's advise/help..ASAP

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by formerlyIN, Jul 29, 2008.

1. formerlyIN Member

Re: Need an atty's advise/help..ASAP

Thanks for all the support. I just have to keep reminding myself to breath
  2. momISanon Member

I know I sound like a mom, here, but make sure you get a good night's sleep. Even if you have to go to bed early because you might be restless. Good luck, and God bless! Exedrin PM, or the like, do wonders.

MIA
  3. Re: Need an atty's advise/help..ASAP

:cheers: Massive respect for you formerlyIN, what you are doing is courageous and it will help to bring justice. Don't worry too much, you are helping them, and they are just doing their duty to you and to the public.

It is people like you I admire the most - people who do what is right instead of what is easy.

If the CoS tries anything against you, tell the whole world about it. We will make sure it hurts the CoS far more than they expect.
  4. formerlyIN Member

I was re-reading all my docs, and thankfully I placed then in chronological order! I think I need to give it a rest and head to bed. I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow.
  5. Re: Need an atty's advise/help..ASAP

I have a link that might be helpful to you: Its the Suppressive Person's Defense League. The contact listed is Gerry Armstrong, an OG who's been personally fair gamed for many years. I'm sure he could offer you some good advice.

Suppressive Person Defense League - Contact
  6. Anon1720 Member

FormerlyIn, I'm very late to this thread but I did want to send you much strength for tomorrow. Take deep breaths and remember that you are doing a great thing. Bring some of that Mommy strength in with you. I can't thank you enough for doing this.
  7. momISanon Member

Here's a bit on inspiration for when you get up in the morning, formerlyIN. Have a good stretch and a dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube - Sting - Send your Love

When you wake up in the morning and go on your 'journey'....you'll be 'sending love' to all those who are hurting. Those who are still in the cult and those who are disconnected.

Bless!

MIA

***click on the top of the YouTube Box if it says "vid not longer available".
  8. momISanon Member

9. anon4eva Member

You have spent far too long being afraid of these fear-mongers!
    It is your time to stand up for yourself and everyone else that can't. You are brave, and you WILL find the strength to sail through this easily. You are doing a courageous and noble thing....please feel GOOD about that. YOU WILL DO GREAT!

ALL THE BEST,
    ANON4EVA
  10. monamia Member

Good luck tomorrow and don't forget to breath!
  11. monamia Member

SUCH A GOOD SONG
    i have a wild day tomorrow too
    nothing like FI's but still
    may I? a little sting sounds awesome.

Fields of Gold too as long as we're at it.
  12. Top Grunge Member

GOOD LUCK TODAY! Remember! FBI is the good guys!

too bad you won't be able to tell us what goes down most likely for investigation reasons.

(holding breath for great justice)
  13. Plups Member

Technically, a document is hearsay evidence. A human being is required to qualify the document, or to explain why the document should be received into evidence. You will probably be asked lots of tedious questions about whether you recognise a document, how you came to see the document, and to gain possession of it, whether you recognise the handwriting/signatures/names, and to explain the context for the documents. This is essential to build a case.

Also, as far as I can tell, this not going to be like a deposition, where there is opposing counsel who is able to question you. This is an in-house procedure, with the goal being to get your evidence for use against the alleged wrongdoers. The FBI will be aiming to get your story with as much clarity as possible. They won't be out to trap you. They may press you to explain things that seem contradictory or don't make sense to them. You'll do fine, though.
  14. MartinJDAnon Member

I know I am late on this, but video is becoming more common in depositions these days.

Answer truthfully

If you object to a question, say so, but you still have to answer unless it is self incriminating and then you can refuse on grounds of self incrimination.

As I missed this thread in time to be useful, I say this to all Anons. I you are called for deposition, go. Be honest, be calm and above all, don't let them make you mad.

Hope this helps:guyfawkes:
  15. momISanon Member

Good advice, Martin! FormerlyIN did it! You can, too! Don't be afraid!