Customize

Need a link to Hubbard saying that Dianetics auditing does not produce Clears

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by RolandRB, Jan 10, 2013.

1. RolandRB Member

I think there is a clip of a video somewhere where Hubbard admits that Dianetics auditing does not produce Clears. I would like a link to this as it may come in useful.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Transcript
    L.Ron Hubbard: We had in book one simply no more, no less, than an adequate description of the reactive mind. The mental image picture, the engram, the secondary and so forth. We had ways to run these things, but those ways were not the ways used for Clearing. Now that's.. that's very interesting that I could be guilty of an oversight to that degree.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

unsure if the words are exactly "for Clearing", and the end might be "an oversight of that degree"
  5. RolandRB Member

2:25 into this video as well
  6. Anonymous Member

I've attached a zip file of the audio from the video, which includes a lossless .flac version, and low quality .oga and .mp3 versions. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Incredulicide Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. RolandRB Member

They give people the OCA test, point out dubious faults as a result of it and sell them the Dianetics book and then chase them up to sell them Dianetics auditing to achieve a state of "Clear", as described, that does not exist, and using Dianetics auditing that isn't going to get them there (as Hubbard admitted) so they can sell them far more expensive Scientology auditing at 28 times the price later to achieve this state of "Clear" (that does not exist). I would call that "deceptive selling".
    • Agree Agree x 4
  9. RolandRB Member

Quoted correctly in your response. Also should be "than a rather adequate".
  10. RolandRB Member

This is something for the Office of Fair Trading in the UK. I will contact them. Not that they will do anything, of course.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Aah, some footage I hadn't seen before, showing the early Hubbard practicing the 'Rambling Tosser' persona, before progressing to the 'Babbling Loon' of 'Yik yik yik yab yab yab' vintage.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. anonamus Member

Looking at his lips while talking, I'm sure ElRon says: "but those ways were not the ways used to Clear people". ("people" with very weak volume).

And yes, I hear him saying "an oversight of that degree" (the "de" being disturbed by a sound).
  13. RolandRB Member

Agree with "to Clear people"
  14. RightOn Member

hmm very cool
    And I agree with the statement that he says "not the ways to clear people"

The red light reflection form the camera recording it on Hubtard's face reminds me of someone pointing a laser at someone to annoy them LOL!!!!