Customize

Neda: Young woman shot to death

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Before All else Be armed, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Ver Greeneyes Member

This version shows her looking right at the camera as she dies ... Most shocking video yet in my opinion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrdRwOlmIxI&fmt=18]YouTube - ‫???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????‬‎[/ame]
  2. Horrible. Destroy tyranny and put those responsible on trial!
  3. there are more people shot by the regime

there are more people shot by the regime as the news are reporting,

to CNN and all other report channles:

"dont lie about the facts, tell the truth"

those people who are fighting for the government are uneducated and bought by them,
    these people just make 5% of the population in IRAN, the other 95% are agains the government.

This is the time where other countries have to step in and free the people,

BRING DOWN THE REGIM.
  4. How awful. I am seeing more and more videos and photos like this everyday and everyday I want more and more for the people of Iran to keep fighting, keep protesting and to never stop untill they make the change in their government they so desperatly crave.

Power to the people!
  5. Reminds me of the Ohio State Massacre...

6. Women Shot By Basij

Women Shot By Basij

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmi-LePl894]YouTube - Shot By Basij [WARNING GRUESOME][/ame]

KILL BASIJI AND IRANs Molahs, This MF must DIE
  7. darezy Member

Young women beeing shot

8. darezy Member

why was this thread removed? :mad:
  9. nildor Member

10. innocent girl died today

GOD !!! They are killing, she was looking in to the mirror ... I didn't go to the demonstrations and now I am ashamed of myself :-((

11. Video from dying young women rewmoved

Video from dying young women removed from youtube. I catch this video from cache, its mp4 file and need a quicktime player or VLC to see this, have somebody a one idea where I can upload it, I have allready youtube acount but they will delete it again so don't make match sense with youtube.
  12. Video file it about 1,7 mb size
  13. Someone should put it on liveleak or something.
  14. This is what happend

young woman in Tehran's Saturday June 20th protests At 19:05 June 20th Place: Karekar Ave., at the corner crossing Khosravi St. and Salehi st. A young woman who was standing aside with her father watching the protests was shot by a basij member hiding on the rooftop of a civilian house. He had clear shot at the girl and could not miss her. However, he aimed straight her heart. I am a doctor, so I rushed to try to save her. But the impact of the gunshot was so fierce that the bullet had blasted inside the victim's chest, and she died in less than 2 minutes. The protests were going on about 1 kilometers away in the main street and some of the protesting crowd were running from tear gass used among them, towards Salehi St. The film is shot by my friend who was standing beside me. Please let the world know.
  15. ech0 Member

FUCK YOU YOUTUBE! This is important. Don't be evil.
  16. Can someone please upload the videofile (posted by greeneyes) where the girl is shot as torrent on piratebay plz? and specify the filename plz!
  17. Young women

I will try to put on rapid share, have no torrent, and liveleak link works
  18. anoniemNL Member

19. scimitar 9,10:30

I see already, I will try now megaupload,
  20. cnewq5 Member

Youtube deletions

Google has stated they won't delete violent content on YT when it is from Iran because the world must see, and Iranian govt has banned outside filming.

I don't know if they'll keep their word.
  21. cnewq5 Member

Defense militias are needed!

As part of a program to defend the uprising and win freedom, people's defense is needed:

22. Tony C Member

This violence against the people of Iran is so horrible, and is just so wrong. They deserve respct and life, not death on the street.

Something just has to change to protect these people.
  23. from-iran Member

they killed our people

tnx for the upload
  24. Runa Member

For those who can, post the video in your personal blogs, etc. Spread the word. And save the vids that are posted in youtube because they will surely get delated.
  25. Post removed due to:
    *Encouraging violence

-DaveyJones
  26. Hooligans?

Hey you anonymous "hooligan bastards etc." Are you from Iran regime?

Nobody bleeds so much just for a rock. Se choked on her blood. Her nostrils were filled with blood. She was shot in the chest! Men hold her chest. Rock dont puncture lungs and main veins in the chest.

What you are saying about hangin? Thats what you best do! And you think you are Gods chosen one? Let me tell you one thing. God didnt greate us just to kill each others! Rapist killers and torturers go to hell! It doesnt matter if you believe in Jesus or Muhammed, you are going to hell, because you dont know gods love. You are eternelly dead and your pain will only begin when you die!
  27. RT from Iran I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, MULTIPLE SOURCES CONFIRM: BASIJ ARE AT HOSPITALS. GO TO EMBASSIES. HOSPITAL = DEATH
  28. This was a very powerful death.

29. Admin could make an ip-log so we could trace the ip-adresses of the fools making missleading and unrelevant comments on a forum like this.
    Probably its just a single person trying to be funny or a bunch of few retards trying to jam the thread.
    To the guy claiming that the upload of the video with the dying girl is for personal propaganda: youre probable far beyond the definition of a retard, and by the way, how did you even find your way here?
  30. Ahmadinejad, and the Ayatollah must pay for this violence. This is war.
  31. I live in Sweden and I dont hear about this on the news. Well they say the same thing everyday.

"People are not happy with voting and protest, today they used teargas"

Thats it.

This should be shown to people around the world. Whats wrong with the news.
  32. It sickens me how innocent people always have to be involved.
    And she was even female.. How could you shoot an innocent female?

If I were there, I wouldnt care about this basij and his gun. I'd hunt him down to beat him to death.
  33. fucking animal murderers those fucking basij mother fuckers! death to the islamic republic! death to dictator! death to khamenei!
  34. beefree Member

This video was shown on CNN, and people are uploading this video faster then youtube can delete it...by the end of the day...this video will probably have been uploaded to youtube like 200plus times !
  35. Another provocation(?)

I didnot see any shot and any policeman in that video, so how i can be sure?
    Provocation became common practice ,ie in Georgia, earlier in Serbia etc.
    Carefully evaluate information, especially from proAmerican sources.
    Dont believe something just because it was shown on tv. I'v been working in Iran for 3 years and when i saw post where someone wrote "only 5% supports regime cause they are ignorant"
    i was to be honest shocked.
    People, how can u who live over the ocean judge them basing on lie...
    Regards, look for the truth, tell trueth, believe in thruth