Customize

National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Hubbard-Telescope, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Daywatch Member

Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

THE ONLY REASON HE DID THAT WS TOMMY GORMAN THREATENED TO KICK PEOPLE ASSES AND SHOW UP AT THERE HOUSES

CAUSE YOU BAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWED ABOUT GETTING TROLL IN THE THUNDERDOME YOU HAG
  2. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Im lollin
  3. Tsuu Member

OK, who here was talking with the German lady? She gave us our only "outsider" blog coverage-- as in, people who had no clue what was going on.

Claudi in America: Washington D.C. und Mamma Mia

Congratulations... you convinced a kind of ditzy girl from Germany never to be a Scientologist.

Someone else took a photo but that's pretty much it.
  4. Chicknzstin Member

We had two anons from Asheville, NC and it was worth the drive. Everything was awesome, and I'll upload my pics and stuff shortly. Did anyone get the video of the people singing? The rap was amazing, and I demand it be on the interwebs.
  5. Chowder Member

louanon salutes
    may xenu be with you!
  6. Chicknzstin Member

7. dmudkipz Member

Uh, so how exactly did you come across a german girl's blog?
  8. Killawog Member

Had an awesome time in DC.

On the way into town, saw an “Anonymous Revolution” banner hanging from a freeway overpass. Imagine, we’ve taken over the place!!

Got to the protest the next morning at 11:00. Hundreds of Anonymous, standing at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial, here to expose the abuses of Scientology. Democracy in action!!

Props to DC Anons for doing such an awesome job with the logistics of the event. Excellent facilities were provided.

The range of speakers was impressive, I had the good fortune to meet several of them.

Wise Bearded Man, nice job with the signing! Tori Magoo, thanks for putting your “John Hancock” on my mask!

I also met the amazing Boris Korczak, who gave me some top notch spy advice and gave me info on research he’s doing into the Church. It’s quite interesting, to say the least.

I got pics and a chat with the lovely top notch journalist, Dawn Olson, as well as her future heartbreaker of a daughter!! Dawn has done some simply outstanding work on this story on Glosslip.com. Dawn, it was really awesome hanging out with you two!!

I also spent time enturbulating with other Anons at the event, passing out flyers, participating in the Long Cat parade and other activities. I also talked to Arnie Lerma and Graham Berry. Both have simply amazing stories to tell.

I met the energetic and cool Philly Girl (oh, and we did an interview with a group of young authors from England. Great job, Philly!!) and the badass, subway-navigating Anons of Clearwater. Philly's been outed by the Cult, which really sucks. Still, she knows no fear!!

We headed out to dinner and had a great time as the Clearwater contingent regaled the rest of us with their stories of epic struggles within the “belly of the beast.”

After dinner, we went to the after party. Kudos to the organizers for security, but $9.00 cocktails? Really? Whatever!! Do we look like we have TC money??

Still, I dug deep to buy some drinks for Clearwater. You guys kick ass!!

I don't mean to be ingracious about the event. A great job overall. Maybe a regular bar next time?

I couldn’t stay that long because I had to meet up with family the next day. My apologies to Philly Anon, who wanted to meet up there.

Sightseeing the next day and taking pics of the various monuments.

DC and Clearwater rule (among the many other Anons!)!! OG rules!!

Oh yeah, and as far as “the controversy,” it’s ridiculous. The people organizing this event and those that attended it did do so not to give someone an opportunity to spew racist nonsense. Just think how David Miscavige and L. Ron Hubbard would have both found much to smile at with those statements!!

If they'd done that BS on the subway, they would have gotten their ass kicked!! And I would have laughed my ass off the whole time. Just my two cents.

Peace Out!!

Dawn and me:

Dawn.jpg?t=1216824837.jpg

Philly Anon:

PhillyAnon.jpg?t=1216824908.jpg

Afterward:

GF.jpg?t=1216824953.jpg

The next day:

FlagLincoln.jpg?t=1216824991.jpg
  9. SanFranAnon Member

10. SanFranAnon Member

Yep.
    That rap.
    I do a radio show twice a week for the San Francisco Anons, and need to talk to this guy.
  11. Asian-anon Member

This man is jcksnw of Philadelphia Anonymous. We are very proud of him.
  12. SanFranAnon Member

Awesome. Does anyone know if there is a non-live, "studio" recorded version of this, preferably in MP3 format?

I'd love to get this on Radio SFAnon.
  13. DNAnon Member

Hell, I'd like a copy of that too to play at our raids.
  14. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

[strike]Seconding the /r/[/strike] Too slow! Well, I want a copy too.
  15. Asian-anon Member

There is no studio recording of this. What you saw in the video is the first time this was ever caught on tape. If there is enough interest, we would love to get jcksnw to do a studio recording.
  16. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

A.K.A. get the guy in front of a digital recorder/ PC with a mike.
  17. ArchAnon Member

Winnifags also requesting a copy of this! Nicely done.
    Awesome job everyone! Especially the organizers. Next time, Winnipeg sends a bigger contingent! Well, hopefully lol.
  18. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

I just want to say that Chicknzstin is a stand-up guy and could have totally stolen that Fawkes mask I lent him, but instead returned it directly too me when he got hold of a bandana.
  19. Slater Member

Showing interest for possible epic recording
  20. Two Beans Member

"their"
  21. killerqueen Member

I just want to say that Chicknzstin is a really stand-up guy, however, I gave him my <3 but he still hasn't given it back yet :(
  22. webkilla Member

got home yesterday from the raid... so to say

anonymous from denmark (thats in europe, mapfags) - and it was a blast

considering that this was the first ever protest i've been to i must say that it was an HONOR to be there. Oh, and i was one of the fails who did open mike... ya i fail like that, but i simply had to... if anyone has tape of it, plz burn it, because i choked real hard while trying to expresss just how friggin cool all of it was.

and ofc, to the megaphone-screwup: you are B& from life, plz gtfo

oh, and i have a full video of the trap pagent - i'll upload it later... :D

and i got my pic taken with WBM! EPIC!
  23. general xenu Member

I met a lot of great people and had a great time, but I missed the entry to the cake eating contest(I purposely didn't eat, so after I missed it,I went to get a sandwich , and the first aid tent collapsed on me.
    So, being a maintenance man by trade, I got to work with duct tape and cardboard...(it's all I had on hand) but with the aid of a few donated flagpoles(thank you by the way) we got it to stand by itself.
    At least I felt usefull, beyond handing out flyers
    DC ROCKS
  24. captainslug Member

Awesome, and thanks for representing Denmark. We had very few attendees from Europe.

As compiled over the past few days. Here's the most recent version of the attending cities list.

???, CT
    ???, NH
    ???, NJ
    ???, OK
    ???, SC
    ???, DENMARK
    Asheville, NC
    Baltimore, MD
    Boston, MA
    Buffalo, NY
    Clearwater, FL
    Cleveland, OH
    Cincinnati, OH
    Dallas, TX
    Denver, CO
    Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Houston, TX
    Indianapolis, IN
    Las Vegas, NV
    London, Great Britain, United Kingdom
    Los Angeles, CA
    Louisville, KY
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Memphis, TN
    Miami, FL
    Minneapolis, MN
    Munich, Bavaria, Germany
    New York City, NY
    Orlando, FL
    Philadelphia, PA
    Providence, RI
    Raleigh, NC
    Richmond, VA
    Rochester, NY
    Sacramento, CA
    San Diego, CA
    San Francisco, CA
    Santa Barbara, CA
    South Bend, IN
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Tustin, CA
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Greater Washington, DC

If your city is not listed, that's because nobody knows except you. If you want it added just PM me.
  25. Chicknzstin Member

Man I can't believe how fun it was....and thank you Lulz for Hubbard, I appreciate the compliment and thank you Killer for loving me!
  26. Re: National Mall Rally - &gt;9000 Man March in DC

Mary Anne Ahmad, sent from Chicago to help the failing DC OSA handle us because we're apparently a significant trouble spot. She is quite subversive and crafty. Notice how she tried to get Anonymous to bullbait her and then took up all their time talking in circles to distract people? She is one of the ones who tried to get WBM arrested and charged in Chicago.

Anyone have moar info on our brand new friend in DC?
  27. captainslug Member

Correction: SUPER EXTRA SPECIAL fail DC OSA Sylvia who couldn't PR or intimidate her way out of a paper bag.
  28. D... Member

captainslug for next internet celebrity! That's a pretty bad ass list.
  29. captainslug Member

Blech, last thing in the world I would ever want to be.

11 Anons helped compile the list.
  30. xenuslc Member

jcksnw is my master now.
  31. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Former Guardian's Office staff. Ex-husband's last name was Ahmad. He was not a scilon and from India. She was in a very bad car accident in the 1970's which sliced her face up. Has been director of special affairs in chicago since around 1993.
    SBZ
  32. moarxenu Member

If anyone has a pic of this plz post it. I want to post it on the Anonymous Revolution. Thx. (click below)
  33. Massive Arity Member

Add Mountain View, CA to the list. I came, and also I went to the march.
  34. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

<3
  35. Guerillanon Member

<3 THIS KID!

He was clearwaters mascott and had BALLS OF STEEL for coming alone.
  36. RightOn Member

Awesome list of states and countries represented!! Very impressive! someones' gotta get this list on youtube and other places with a pic montage and some muzak. Can't do it or I would.
  37. RightOn Member

Would be cool to put the rap song with the pics and state represented?????
  38. captainslug Member

Will start working on it later today.
  39. RightOn Member

Faaaaaabulous Captain! Looking foward to it.

Also....I heard an announcement about the offices visited by anons in DC. And that there will be a list posted here, of where to write ectt.....Did I hear that right?