Customize

National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Hubbard-Telescope, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Halifaganon Member

Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

SOG, you do some of the bestest hugs ever. And I am not even a hug person.
  2. D... Member

/r/ list of all the cities represented in DC pls.
  3. AYNonymous Member

True. Now that I think about it, the fact that we're so small a venue, combined with our traffic-heavy, pedestrian-light location combines to make us experienced sign-wielders. Just FYI, IndyAnon's were the badass trio manning the central stairs as well as the open green hillside right next to the water-cooler steps. We were Holy Freakin' Cult+Weegee, Beware the Ides of March (Slowpoke), and Scientologists Stole the Other Half of My Sign.

After party was awesome until the DJ ran out of fat tunes. Then the music turned shite and we all left to get pizza and sleep. Sorry bout not taking a peak at your panties, lady, but I was rather distracted by the pair of sweaty rubber testicles being rammed into my face.

And fucking A-right, BagAnon, I could find lurkerfag and myself on flickr, but where's our meds-n-snacks toting tons-of-fun? For shame, Anonymous, for shame.

.... oh, wait, didn't take any good pictures of my own.
    ;:sad:
    :anon:
  4. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

MEMPHAGS just got home! Thanks to everyone who was so kind (including the Orlandofag, DCfag, the San Franfags and NYfag I got a chance to talk to) and Tory, Tommy, and Mark for the awesome pictures.

ALL THE PICTURES COMING SOON. :)
  5. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

^^^ THIS. I'm curious too.

I can start.

SF
    L.A
    and Santa Barbara, CA were there.
  6. zomgtrap Member

Philadelphia
    Boston
    NYC
    Dallas
  7. Halifaganon Member

Halifax
  8. AYNonymous Member

Indianapolis, as stated before.
  9. captainslug Member

Going to take a little while to build it. Stay tuned for lots of edits as preliminary list grows.

???, CT
    ???, NH
    ???, NJ
    ???, OK
    ???, SC
    ???, DENMARK
    Asheville, NC
    Baltimore, MD
    Boston, MA
    Buffalo, NY
    Clearwater, FL
    Cleveland, OH
    Cincinnati, OH
    Dallas, TX
    Denver, CO
    Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Indianapolis, IN
    Las Vegas, NV
    London, Great Britain, United Kingdom
    Los Angeles, CA
    Louisville, KY
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Memphis, TN
    Miami, FL
    Minneapolis, MN
    Munich, Bavaria, Germany
    New York City, NY
    Orlando, FL
    Philadelphia, PA
    Providence, RI
    Raleigh, NC
    Richmond, VA
    Rochester, NY
    San Diego, CA
    San Francisco, CA
    Santa Barbara, CA
    South Bend, IN
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Tustin, CA
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Greater Washington, DC
  10. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Buffalo, NY
    Rochester, NY
  11. rawrz Member

Sacramento California funded an anon to get there with SF.
  12. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Here's Memphis' report:

The four of us (Anon1701, Slojoe, Anon1703, and myself) got there around 1PM (the Orange Line had been closed due to AIDS so we had to find another route; bad if you don't know the area, took us 2 and a half hours to finally get there), right before the caek eating contest. We were bummed because we missed Tory and Mark's speeches, but we were just glad to be there, especially after 16 hours of driving from Memphis. (Long drive was loooong. How did San Franfags do it?!?!)

As soon as we started walking up to the Lincoln Memorial, I was amazed. I had never seen so many Anons gathered in one area, especially since Memphis' highest number ever has been 50 at the protests, before our Org shut down.

We had many lulz, much water, and the day was full of win.

Anon1701 got video of the Scilon that graced us with her presence (anyone got a name for the face yet?), and I got tons of pictures of the creepy ho. And kudos to the DJ who rickroll'd the Epic Fail Brigade; that was hilarious. The only thing that was fail was the chick on the megaphone (man the harpoons, btw) heckling EVERYONE. That's the only complaint, everything else was full of win and it canceled each other out, so no lulz were sacrificed for the sake of a failing troll.

I got to talk to a couple of people who thought Memphis wasn't coming, but thankfully we were able to pull everything together last minute, especially since a lot of people backed out a few days before.

Uploading images to Photobucket right nao.
  13. Rickglass Member

I apologize for the slowpokiness of my post, but after seeing whole pages dedicated to a baawfest over the N word I could not contain my rage.

mods, i completely agree if this gets moved, btw, Someoldguy, that was not directed at you, as you had a valid point
  14. Anonymous925 Member

We Clearwater anons have a name on the OSA troll woman. Guerillanon has the email and I can't c/p it cause I'm on my iPhone at the moment. We will get the info up when we get home. :D
  15. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Who else participated in the game of chicken with the metro doors? I think I tapped out at 5.
  16. SLOJOE Member

FUCKIN AWESOME!!
    And a big thanks captainslug!!
  17. LilDebbie Member

Hay Slug! Minneapolis gets no love? Sure, I was the only one, but still...
  18. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Well, Melbourne anon and Longdude from DC had a nice little game of Chinese Firedrill on the metro. Lawl, and the shuttle to the hotel was so fucking crazy. XD You guys had me cracking up all day and all night.
  19. captainslug Member

It are long list. There was only one Anon from Cincinnati as well.
  20. SLOJOE Member

I wish someone would have shoved that megaphone up that fat bitch's ass.
    I FAIL for not doing it.
  21. captainslug Member

I wish I had manage to bring all the cookies I was going to give to the SF Anons. But alas they got left at home along with the sack lunch I made for myself.

So if SF wants cookies, just tell me to mail them to Tommy Gorman and you'll have to work really hard to intercept them before he eats them all.
    :awesome:
  22. Daywatch Member

OH NOES INTERNET TOUGH GUY!!!!!!!!!
  23. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

I also wish I could shove a megaphone up that fat bitch's ass...for a very different reason.
  24. Whanonstler Member

I take it penis has been wordfiltered to megaphone?
  25. Daywatch Member

/googles chubby lesbian megaphone sex
  26. SLOJOE Member

You are so full of Shit.
  27. anonymusicz Member

i like megaphones

filter in action
  28. SLOJOE Member

Hey Slater.
    It was an awesome time even the smoking area was EPIC. Nice to meet ya.
    Memfag
  29. CuntwArt Member

I'm refraining from trolling this thread thinking that mods are removing nigger posts. Am I thinking incorrectly?
  30. Tuesday Member

How bout you buy me a plane ticket to Memphis so you can Internet Tough Guy me IRL? Or since you didn't have the balls to say shit to me face (like every other person bawwwwing in this thread) should I assume you only have a set on line and IRL you're a pussy fag who is scared of confrontation?
  31. SLOJOE Member

It was like sex in a bottle with a fan....Thank You!
  32. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

I'M ending this NAO.

Dad, back the fuck off.

Tuesday, shut the fuck up. First of all, if my dad is going to buy you a fucking plane ticket to Memphis, then I personally would shove something in your ass, because what you did what blatantly wrong and takes us two steps back for every step forward we DO take. However, I am a reasonable person, I don't like fighting with people, and from reading your other thread, you've dealt with this shit enough. Second of all, you do NOT know my fucking dad.

So like I said before:

Dad, back the fuck off, take this to the appropriate thread to baww about. Tuesday, try to ignore this bullshit from people, not just him.
  33. Slater Member

So glad to meet you too. Again, it was very nice to feel like a part of something istead of an outcast. Very few people I know in my area appreciate or understand what I'm doing in this movement. It honestly felt like I met my heritage for the first time. And afterward we sang the songs of our people. (read: Rick Astley, Portal, Fresh Prince, Lazytown, Cotton-eyed Joe, Numa-Numa, etc.)
  34. SLOJOE Member

Thank You.
  35. SLOJOE Member

Exactly... Try that in Memphis!!
  36. Rickglass Member

I was there, I tried leaving my mask behind because i don't use one anymore........personal reasons
  37. anon252525 Member

QFT^^^
  38. Tuesday Member

You're right I don't know your dad and he doesn't know me. But I also haven't threatened anyone with violence lately. Both you and your father have. :flowers:
  39. anon1917 Member

I'll take no balls over no brain, any day of the week.

Nice of you to come forward and identify yourself as one of the largest bags of fail and cancer that appeared at the march.

In the words of one of my fellow NYC anon:

In retrospect, I'd have to say that I was so overwhelmed by the raw force of your stupidity, that I was frozen in space, and was unable to react.

Considering I grew up in the deep south, where the N-word was standard parlance, it was quite shocking to witness someone treading into the gaping maw of ignorance and fail that made the worst klansman look downright sane, by comparison.

That doesn't make you "lulzy," or even "radical." That just makes you a walking ball of aids and cancer.