Customize

National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Hubbard-Telescope, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Skeptic1337 Member

Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Awesome psycho analysis dude, you got me pegged!
  2. rawrz Member

:flop: Great way to keep the thread derailed. If all you can do is bitch about some trolls on a megaphone, you shouldn't have come to DC in the first place. If all you can comment on was the trolling they gave some retarded kids who talked about NOTHING IMPORTANT on the microphones, then DC failed.

There was more jewish jokes and DC anons cursing a storm on the mic, so much so that the cops warned them to stop and warned them that they couldn't say "cocks".

"Yeah guyz, we were trying to keep it "G" but those trolls ruined it. BAAAAAAAAW" STFU.

Anon will always have trolls and people who just don't care. It's something you're going to have to live with when you protest with anonymous, when you say that "anonymous is marching on DC". Guess what? ANONYMOUS is going to go to DC. ANONYMOUS is going to show up, and act like ANONYMOUS.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW somewhere else. We have a cult to destroy.
  3. Whanonstler Member

I have no idea what the fuck you mean, as I was not talking about you, but the TIQ (twat in question.)

Grow up, mkay? Burn off a little of that ego and let some wisdom fill the hole.
  4. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

I get what you are saying Skeptic and I respect your opinion more than a lot of peoples. I got it out of my system and I am ready to move on. I guess my perspective is that some things are OBVIOUS to most normal people and standing at the footsteps of Abraham Lincoln and screaming 200+ year old racial epithets all to garner attention to oneselves begs the question why?

I know I am old and in the way, but some things are just too stupid to tolerate. In what way did that dumb bitch insulting a bunch of people make for lulz?

In any case, the event was extremely well-organized and planned. I also think the DC Anons did a great job keeping people safe from heat stroke and it was a ton of fun. I was proud of being able to capture something historic for futures generations. It taught my kid a valuable lesson about what's right and wrong. She asked me TONS of questions about Anonymous, the CoS and our nation's historic monuments. Plus, she got to sing her little show tunes in front of a bunch of pretty tolerant cats, and it made her feel good. She genuinely wanted to help in whatever little way she could.

So thanks DC Anons, and Anonymous in general. We met some the best peeps on the planet and lived to talk about it. And the RickRoll was the highlight. I can't wait to post pics and vids :)

Ok, rant is over.

(I really need anger counseling, I almost beat the shit out some nerdy ass dickhead in Breezewood who sped through the exit only of the Starbucks drive thru and almost crashed head on into my car. Seriously, I blocked him at three different exits as he ran from me -- a mom in a mini-van -- and I raged at him, at the top of my lungs to get his ass out of the car so I could kick it. He and his dumbstruck girlfriend sat there mouth agape and waited until I was on the turnpike before leaving the safety of Starbucks bozom. Loser! I am sure that taught my kid a lesson then too, mom's psycho:)
  5. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Any good jewish jokes?

have you heard about the new german microwave? it seats 1,000...

and I'm half german too.
  6. Whanonstler Member

I like the one about the black jews having to go to the back of the oven, myself.
  7. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

[IMG]
  8. Randomness Member

GB2/b/ aspie kid.

ANONYMOUS STARTED AS A BUNCH OF WEEABOOS, GO WATCH SOME NARUTO THAT'S WHAT ANONYMOUS DOES.

Fuckstick.
  9. Phil-Anon Member

Gee, I wonder if megaphonebitch is trying to hint at something...
  10. Tuesday Member

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it". Unless it's the n-word, and then you'll try to put me in jail or punch me in the mouth or forcibly remove me from the protest. Right?

Hypocritical anons are hypocritical. And as for wether the niggerniggernigger was lulzy? Look at the amount of derail and bawww in this thread resultant from about 5 seconds of me repeating a word into a megaphone. I'd call that pretty lulzy.

All the same I had an awesome time. Thank you for having us DC. <3
  11. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

what do you mean? I still watch Naruto Shippuuden, and I liek to rape.

Of course, that may be Hellsing and Deathnote's influence. ;-)

And snape was kickass.

Nothing is not funny. Ask George Carlin. You just need an exaggeration.

How many Jews can you fit in an easy bake oven?

ALL OF THEM
  12. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

I'm hoping that was you at the megaphone.

That would give me a huge boner.
  13. Jugular Member

A pedestal for anons to climb upon and squak about their persona on enturb?

Instead of enturbulating?

what part of 'anonymous' don't you understand.

BURN IT TO THE GROUND WITH NIGGER.
  14. nadanon Member

Good report. Sounds like you guys had fun.
  15. cubby Member

stfu idiots...
    the more you bawww about 'nigger nigger nigger' the more you guarantee you're going to get it again.
    'nigger' isn't funny.
    the bawwwing its use engenders is funny.
    way to feed the trolls. :awesome:
  16. captainslug Member

This event was only possible BECAUSE the police here really like us and testing your theories here could have damaged the ability of DC Anonymous to plan and carry out future events.
    That is all. Take the discussion somewhere else. FOR THE LAST TIME, STOP POSTING ABOUT IT HERE
    We collected many JEW GOLDZ from Anonymous today. We'll still be around zero sums because of this event but at least we won't be in debt.
    For our next event we hope to raise close to a MIRRION DORRARS.
  17. Whanonstler Member

I see now- no room for debate or discussion- everyone must do it one way and think only one way! I see the light now!
  18. Re: National Mall Rally - &gt;9000 Man March in DC

train-wreck.gif
  19. cubby Member

lmfao
    w/e dude
    that was friendly advice... you can debate and discuss all you want but you're encouraging it to happen again when you bawww.
  20. Mumei Member

I'm interested as well!

Sounds like the day was full of epic wins! Wish I could have been there.... as soon as I get back into the US I will send some donations to the DCanons!
  21. Vir Member

Re: National Mall Rally - &gt;9000 Man March in DC

This isn't a derail....

it is

fu5lr5.jpg
  22. SomeOldGuy Member

Reposting this from another thread because I fail and put it in general discussion :D

I'm still half-conscious (just woke up after going to sleep at 2 on Sunday). Here are a few things I remember:

1. NoVa (the sound guy out here in DC) having to park the truck, and me (a computer tech who knows fuck-all about sound equipment) having to at least organize putting the sound together so we could tell all you faggots to stay out of the pool and stop blocking the sidewalks. Thank you to the AVfag who stepped up to get it all together. :D

2. Hearing many, many times "wait, YOU'RE SomeOldGuy??? You're not THAT old!"

3. During the opening speech, almost dropping an F bomb in front of the Lincoln Memorial (shoulda done it - the context was in referring to L. Ron Hubbard's Thermonuclear Conceptual Clusterfuck).

3a. Y'all's reaction to my tl;dr on Tom Cruise was fantastic ("Tom Cruise has the brains of a chimpmunk on crack!").

4. While guiding anons from the Mall to the dinner, having one of y'all tell me that DC Anons are so organized - I said something about the number of different overlapping police jurisdictions in the city, but trust me - I LOLed inside SO HARD.

5. Enturb on the mic telling everyone "PUT YOUR SHIRTS BACK ON. YOU ARE GROTESQUE. COME ON, GUYS, CANNOT BE UNSEEN"

6. Meeting all these people I've trolled and getting so many WTF looks.

7. Sweating so much that it looked like I'd pissed my pants down to my knees.

8. Everybody watching each other's back.

9. LOL @ the idea of anons coming to a BYOB party in a strange city (DC is pretty strange, and beer was strangely hard to find that Saturday night).

10. O.O! at the price of drinks at the hotel, and then getting smashed anyway

11. Raging at people while I had incomplete information, but managing to keep it calm enough that no-one got butthurt.

12. All the anons trying to get laid (and some of y'all did).

13. All the hugs/gropes/etc.

14. Getting ready to go crash, and hearing "Philly's back - their bus broke down and they have no place to stay," and us DEALING WITH IT AND MAKING IT ALL WORK OUT.

15. In general doing our best to make sure everyone got where they needed to be with a minimum of trauma and damage (if anyone is still stuck here - always possible - GET THEM IN TOUCH WITH ME).

It was fun, but I look forward to seeing the vids/pics/stories for all the stuff I DIDN'T see and/or forgot about. I still have some of the invites left, and after I make sure everyone in DC gets one, I'll see about getting them to whoever wants them (but didn't get them) as souveniers.

BTW, did I say that femanons give good hugs? Y'all do. o.o;
  23. SomeOldGuy Member

And BTW, yes any kind of joke is fine, but yelling NIGGER on a megaphone in the middle of that place which proudly calls itself Chocolate City is fucking stupid.

And coming in from out of town and pulling that (and leaving us to deal with any flak we get from it) is something that will be remembered for future reference. If you're willing to shit on our doorstep and leave it for us to clean up, fine. I know some of us won't be forgetting that anytime soon.

It's not like we didn't expect it, but if you get to and re-enact the "NIGGERS" scene in Amazon Women on the Moon, then we get to mock the shit out of you.

tl;dr: In such a HUGE FUCKING DAY OF WIN, that little bit of fail stood out.
  24. captainslug Member

I have 3 extras
  25. Pirate Anon Member

I don't see why anyone should be upset over the nigger "nigger nigger" thing as it is obviously a attempt by OSA to discredit us. The fellows were plants, simple as that!

Here we are at the Lincoln memorial (the great Emancipator himself!) and the OSA uses racism to attack us. Pathetic. Are we not the noble morally upright folks who took out the evil hatemonger Hal Turner?

The sad fact is that the reputation and history of CoS is so poor that anything wrong one of us did we could pin on them, even if it was not true. Frankly we can just lie through our teeth if we want, CoS has committed so many crimes that it would be difficult to think up a lie that was not accidentally true. Not that we would do that as we are good and honest people mind you!

That said, stop whining over a Troll and start making flyers and press releases about the vicious Hate speech committed by OSA.
  26. captainslug Member

Well, it is true that they used to dress up as Nazis for fun...
  27. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

[IMG]
  28. Tuesday Member

lolwut
  29. captainslug Member

Re: National Mall Rally - &gt;9000 Man March in DC

19thomas600_3.jpg
  30. Pirate Anon Member

True, put those pics on a flyer to show how comfortable CoS is with hate speech.

Exactly. The erosion of the wonderful tolerance and equality that so many have fought for is a sad sight my friend, more so when it masks itself as a religion. In the shadow of the Lincoln memorial no less! OUTRAGE, OUTRAGE IS SAY! How dare the CoS profane everything that great man stood for!
  31. Whanonstler Member

You're trolling... amirite?
  32. D... Member

REQUESTING ONTOPIC RAIDREPORTS

33. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

If only it were an OSA plant, we could all yuck it up and laugh at the absurdity. Sadly, it was not.

The good news is, I was there and didn't even hear it, so clearly the impact was small and overshadowed by tremendous goodwill and a raucous cake-eating contest.
  34. anonymizzz Member

it was hot as bawls, sprained my ankle from falling about fifty times, there were lulz and free speech abound. DC wasn't fail - though extremely expensive for some of us nonlocals to make it.

spray-paint dude was awesome, thank you for upping the epic on my shirt. the mini info packs SFanon brought were a big hit. people kept asking me if i was different random online handles, which i found funny. lots of awesome shirts and bandanas. but only 4 flags WTF?
  35. incog712 Member

Dark soul is dark.

But I have to admire her hair tech. Keeping it pulled back so tightly is probably the one and only thing that kept her head from exploding.
  36. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

There was also a pirate flag that Mr Afflicting (dude who won the cake contest) brought.
  37. Slater Member

38. Daywatch Member

39. Tuesday Member

40. Halifaganon Member

Boston had some of the BEST costumes. I loved the green guy with the stereo.