Customize

National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Hubbard-Telescope, Jul 18, 2008.

1. National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

In less than 12 hours, months of hard work by Anonymous will come together in an epic show of solidatiry, enturbulation, and party hard on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. We are expecting 400-600 Anons from all over the country and all over the world. There will be fair games, there will be srs bsns speeches, there will be critics, and OG, and ex's, and Anonymous.

THERE WILL BE LULZ, FAGS!

It'll be hot and sweaty and exhausting (sexy, right?). We will share our message to the world and have a damn good party while we're at it. We are the channers, we are the internet hate machine, we are the moralfags, we are the oldfags, we are the newfags, we are the whole fucking internet without dividing by zero. The Summer of Lulz rolls on.

ITT: Updates of win. Xenuspeed, Anonymous.
  2. captainslug Member

Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

I'M BRINGING MAH EPIC. Expect videos to be up on Youtube as soon as Homo-Novisly possible (hur hur)
  3. amaX Member

YouTube - Message to Scientology

Hello, Scientology. We are Anonymous.

Over the years, we have been watching you. Your campaigns of misinformation; suppression of dissent; your litigious nature, all of these things have caught our eye. With the leakage of your latest propaganda video into mainstream circulation, the extent of your malign influence over those who trust you, who call you leader, has been made clear to us. Anonymous has therefore decided that your organization should be destroyed. For the good of your followers, for the good of mankind--for the laughs--we shall expel you from the Internet and systematically dismantle the Church of Scientology in its present form. We acknowledge you as a serious opponent, and we are prepared for a long, long campaign. You will not prevail forever against the angry masses of the body politic. Your methods, hypocrisy, and the artlessness of your organization have sounded its death knell.

You cannot hide; we are everywhere.

We cannot die; we are forever. We're getting bigger every day--and solely by the force of our ideas, malicious and hostile as they often are. If you want another name for your opponent, then call us Legion, for we are many.

Yet for all that we are not as monstrous as you are; still our methods are a parallel to your own. Doubtless you will use the Anon's actions as an example of the persecution you have so long warned your followers would come; this is acceptable. In fact, it is encouraged. We are your SPs.

Gradually as we merge our pulse with that of your "Church", the suppression of your followers will become increasingly difficult to maintain. Believers will wake, and see that salvation has no price. They will know that the stress, the frustration that they feel is not something that may be blamed upon Anonymous. No--they will see that it stems from a source far closer to each. Yes, we are SPs. But the sum of suppression we could ever muster is eclipsed by that of the RTC.

Knowledge is free.

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

Expect us.

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE EVERYTHING FROM D.C.!!!!
  4. vananon Member

I would absolutely love to be there :( but I'm broke...and a little baffled at why it costs less to fly to DC (from Vancouver) than to fly to Toronto.

Good luck all of you :)
  5. captainslug Member

Toronto is expensive to fly into no matter where you're coming from. From DC it's TWICE the price of flying into Buffalo even though it's the same distance.

Silly Toronto...

Here, have some wallpapers
    awesomelincoln_t.jpg
    http://www.captainslug.com/temp/sci/awesomelincoln.png
    efg_lincoln_t.jpg
    http://www.captainslug.com/temp/sci/efg_lincoln.png
  6. genoramix Member

i wish i were rich sometimes...i'll be with you in spirit...just jerking off all day at home thinking about all the lulz, caek and stuff you guys will be having
  7. anonymizzz Member

To DCfags: SFfags are in ur hotellies awaitin' ur parties.
  8. exOT8Michael Member

Wishing all you guise a fantastic lulz-filled time and epic win feelings (as well as caek).
    :guyfawkes::hooray::flowers::hooray::flowers::hooray::flowers::anon:
  9. Whatwho Member

Good Luck to all the anons from around the world! Let's shake the Scilons to the core!!!
  10. Anonymuse Member

Party on guys! Wish I could be there, but alas, flights to ANYWHERE are beyond this LAfag's budget :( Can't wait to see the vids and stuff!
  11. Anon23517 Member

Good luck from the other side of the world! Hope it goes spectacularly and I can't wait to see post-raid reports, pics and vids!
  12. captainslug Member

SECURITY APB
    The following quoted text is part of a Scientologist briefing on a disruption OP.
    They will most likely be handing out these flyers.

ImageShack - Hosting :: fakeflyeroutsidejv1.jpg
    ImageShack - Hosting :: fakeflyerinsideqo9.jpg

IF YOU SEE ANYONE HANDING OUT THESE FLYERS, THAT MATCHES THE ABOVE DESCRIPTION AS OUTLINED, OR THAT IS ACTING VERY SUSPICIOUS NOTIFY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
    1. National Park Service Police
    2. Metropolitan Police
    3. Designated Security Anons (will be wearing orange bands)

We will be briefing the crowd and the police on this matter. It is a crime to attempt to disrupt a permitted protest.

IGNORE THE FLYERS ABOUT ANY CHANGE OF PLANS
    Times and locations remain the same.
    11am - Smithsonian Metro Procession
    Noon - Lincoln Memorial
  13. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Marcabians have landed.
    Repeat.
    Marcabians have landed.
    Anonymous is on the National Mall.

Stand by for transmission.
  14. Silent Member

Good Luck from over seas, Party Fucking Hard, anons!
  15. Amnon Nhymous Member

Good enturb to you all !

In Xenu we Trust !
  16. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Though i am not there with you faggots, i support yer hard work and efforts. Here,s a taste of what one Moralfag can do!

Old Moral Fag raids Georgia state capitol building on 7/18/08.:guyfawkes: in solidarity with the 7/19/08 DC raid.

YouTube - You Found the Card ,Georgia Capitol Mini raid. 7/18/08
  17. anonangl Member

Wishing you all well, wishing I was there too:cry:
    Angl
  18. Lorelei Member

Wish my Anon buddies didn't cancel on me at the last second. Otherwise I would be there with you.

Sad Anon is sad.

Take lots of pix! I'm cheering you on from home.
  19. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

^^ QFT ^^
    anonfleetzyy7.jpg
    And have fun people! :woot: :hooray:
  20. Guerillanon Member

Clearwater fags are en route.
  21. momISanon Member

Y'all have a wonderful day!!!!!! I know it's already gotten started! Be careful of the $cilon infiltration! Good catch, CaptainSlug!!!!! Can't wait to see the photos!
  22. subgenius Member

We are all there in spirit.
  23. Ferner Member

This I cannot fucking wait to see!

I was going to quote the leak from captainslug on page 1 for maximum exposure but for some reason enturb is borked. Just be aware that Scilons may be on hand, in Guy Fawkes masks(as expected) to try and convince protestors to take the wrong route to the wrong venue.

<-- Info that way.

Make it epic, DC.
  24. sockpuppet Member

Anyone doing a live feed from DC?
  25. AnimeGeno Member

They said in the other thread about this that they wouldn't be doing one because of lack (or crappiness)of internet access or something.

Good luck guys! I hope no one falls for the Scilons' trap!
  26. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

^^ Correct ^^

No, but as I understand it video WILL be posted tonight.
  27. anon0004 Member

how is it going down there, I am so curious!
  28. the_leif Member

Re: National Mall Rally - &gt;9000 Man March in DC

I would be there if I could. Unfortunately I had some legal complications so I had to stay home. Can't wait for video and field reports tonight.

airplanevq5.jpg
    I just want to tell you all good luck.

We're all counting on you.
  29. Computress Member

Good Luck!

Muck love from anons everywhere <3
  30. JOE999999999 Member

Epic win was epic. There are some pics here:

>9000
  31. Xenusthenes Member

What was the headcount?
  32. anonsoldier Member

Damn, so sad I won't be in the area until later this year. I would have LOVED to have been there. So sad...

Please for the LOVE of Xenu tell me that we had news coverage. I'll even settle for just local, but PLEASE LET THE MEDIA HAVE BEEN THERE.
  33. amaX Member

HOLY SHIT! OSA fail lady was skeery. did ya'll do a head count after she walked off and make sure she didn't eat anyone? she's like a cross between nurse ratchett and the wicked witch of the west from the wizard of oz. yikes.

cool pics!

MOAR PLZ!
  34. Re: National Mall Rally - >9000 Man March in DC

Scary my butt she kept insisting she would not talk to me because she couldn't see my eyes and was therefore SCARY. Really is that all you've got? OK brb getting my picture taken with tourists.
  35. amaX Member

LOL!
  36. LuckyCharmz Member

Aw, man! I wish I could've gone. (le sigh) Well, I'll nevertheless give what support I can.

Stay lucky!
  37. Kilia Member

No shit, about ugly OSA lady!
  38. Spooge Member

Wish I were there. Now go have a drink @ the Library and tell them the asshole said hello!
  39. Themistocles Member

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET THERE HAVE BEEN NEWS COVERAGE! SAY YES OR I WILL BEAT RANDOM REPORTERS TO DEATH!!!