Customize

National Association of Forensic Counselors investigating Narconon staff certifications

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by The Wrong Guy, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Support Goes to Narconon Program After Proper Review

March 4, 2013, 6:12 pm
    Why The Narconon Program in Oklahoma Continues to End Addiction

The story about a state representative who completely reversed his opinion of Narconon Arrowheads drug-free rehabilitation program in Oklahoma deserves mention. Rep. Brian Renegar D-McAlester, reversed his beliefs about the Narconon rehabilitation program from poor to approval, after he personally looked over the OK center, its program, staff and procedures.
    While traditional rehab programs achieve an average of 22% success rate in the US, other programs using drug-free approaches can get better results. Effective alternative addiction and alcoholism recovery models must be given fair and unbiased consideration. The Representative from McAlester did exactly that by visiting the center.
    Rep. Brian Renegar D-McAlester said to he was initially influenced by a large number of emails he received asking for him to look into Narconon Arrowheads drug rehabilitation facility in Oklahoma. Since receiving that barrage of inflamed emails about that facility, he visited and looked over the center and program himself. The Narconon Arrowhead rehab facility is one of the largest non 12 Step drug rehab centers in North America. The Narconon program in Oklahoma, is a holistic rehab center that uses a drug-free non 12 step approach to ending drug and alcohol abuse.
    “I’ve done my own investigation and found that Narconon Arrowhead has changed it’s policies on allowing weekend passes. That’s how it happend, they went home for the weekend and brought the drugs back in and overdosed,” Renegar said, as reported by Jeanne LeFlore Feb 28 2013 for MacAlister News Capital.
    Renegar was initially alerted by concerned individuals, to look into the rehab facility. The Narconon program uses non-traditional techniques that include taking lots of vitamins, exercise and sweating out toxic residues from drugs in a sauna.
    Narconon Takes Care of Those in Recovery

According to the story of Renegar in the MacAlister News Capital article, he is satisfied issues with the supervision of clients in the centers care have been met.
    “(Narconon) took care of that problem.” Rep. Brian Renegar was quoted as saying.
    And, Rep. Brian Renegar, said a close family member of his has used the Narconon program.
    “I feel comfortable enough with Narconon to send a member of my own family there,” Renegar said.
    Learn the facts and truth about exactly HOW the Narconon program ends addiction (video) and helps people take back control of their lives. That video called “The 7 Steps to overcoming Addiction”, on that link describes the entire process of rehabilitation and the Narconon protocol.

See full article at: http://mcalesternews.com/local/x657...ces-support-for-Narconon#sthash.95y49X2v.dpufSource: http://www[DOT]detox-narconon[DOT]org/blog/support-goes-to-narconon-program-after-proper-review/
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  3. DeathHamster Member

That's a surprisingly fluffy article by someone who needs a lecture from Bob the Angry Flower about it's/its.

By the way, that "proper review" line never appears in the article.

Edit: Link to Narconon site removed!
  4. Anonymous Member

Same old story. If it works for him, then who cares if other people get hurt or die because of it.

What a shameful and ignorant attitude for a politician to hold.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

"he personally looked over the OK center, its program, staff and procedures"

so I guess he is an expert in rehab now?
    And the thought of anyone looking over untrained staff and a dangreous quack program and thinking it is ok should be shown the door.
    It is not only a conflict of interest, but just plain fucking retarded.

“I feel comfortable enough with Narconon to send a member of my own family there,”

so he would send his own family member to a potential death trap?
    Wow! what a guy!
    MAN! COS must have some juicy stuff on him! Or he may be buying a new vacation home. Either one, something smells RANK! And that Rank is Renegar.
    This guy should not be in office.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. DeathHamster Member

What a load of bullcrap!

Charlie McCarthy Renegar here is repeating exactly what Narconon wants him to say.
    tumblr_mayo4kgTIz1qi8jcb.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  7. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Guys like that are who Americans like in office.
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

1. Get bribed
    2. Get blackmailed
    3. ???
    4. Profit!!!
  11. Anonymous Member

Anonymous was merely fantasizing.
  12. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 1