Customize

Nation of Islam attacking Leila Wills, founder of Scientology Invasion of the Black Community

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. Quentinanon Member

Interesting choice of words: "The Defenders of Farrakhan will spare no effort to cast truth at falsehood till we knockout it's brains! She is the first on a list of many!"
    Looks like a threat to murder or cause great bodily harm to me. And they also have a Fair Game list.
    I remember back when the Guardian Office considered NOI a dangerous cult and Farrakhan a criminal.
    I wonder what the osabots are thinking now. For them, how far is too far?
    • Like Like x 6
  3. anon walker Moderator

They're thinking maybe they can use the NOI to attack their critics so nobody will blame Scn?
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Quentinanon Member

Ah, the good old days. Where did they go?

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

There have been scattered reports of Narconon using NOI thugs for security purposes. Can't find the threads ATM, but maybe this mention will jog the memories of someone else.
  6. Anonymous Member

Serious question here, how has Leila Wills been attacked?

We know the NoI often uses violent words and imagery. Most of it is well within the confines of free speech, even if it's in poor taste. If Leila really feels she has been truly threatened or a real attack has already taken place, she should contact law enforcement rather than post crap on WWP. I seriously doubt anything in this thread is actionable by the police, so I hope she saves her time (and theirs). But maybe being dismissed by the police would serve as a helpful wake-up call.

To me, what she's calling an "attack" is in reality just butthurt rhetoric from moonbatty NoI members. Not really much different than other pissing matches on the internet. She's a big girl, and words won't harm her unless she lets them.

The NoI was even stupid enough to repeat most of Leila's talking points -- Farrakhan is a conman, he's sold out to the CoS, etc. -- and if they start trying to break down her arguments to the NoI koolaid drinkers, then I think it may end up helping her aims anyway.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

An "attack" is not limited to something that is in violation of criminal law, otherwise legally actionable, or even outside the rather broad confines of "freedom of speech" as defined in the U.S.

IMHO, the sentences -- "The Defenders of Farrakhan will spare no effort to cast truth at falsehood till we knockout it's brains! She is the first on a list of many!" -- qualify as an "attack." It is probably not legally actionable, but it nonetheless qualifies as an "attack."

YMMV

Perhaps you wouldn't be so sanguine about it if you were the subject of their diatribe. Oh, wait, you (like me) are posting here anonymously, so you don't have to worry about it.

She does.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Triumph Member

Maurice is a Babbling idiot....

hes logged in here ..and poked hiz nose in on threads @WWP with his moonbattery

got bitch-slapped on "SCi Invasion in the Black Community"

Haz a bunch of loopy U-Tube Videos on hiz channel

hes a knucklehead
    -------------------------------
    Maruice:
    Thanks givingout da free PR for Lelias Book....ya bellydingle
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Triumph Member

Dianetics-Tards
    599697_364949003624016_1792340202_n.jpg

sounds like a job for Dianetics Man
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Anonymous Member

will the stupidity ever end?
  11. Anonymous Member

What Leila is posting over there is the truth, so it's hardly surprising that they would try to shut her down.
    I have a feeling this is all going to get interesting. I hope she and other whistleblowers stay safe. The NOI is nothing to mess with.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Quentinanon Member

The NOI is a cult where anti-social personality disorder and malignant narcissism run rampant.
    Kind of like scientology.
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Triumph Member

Leila Wills strikes
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

hope Leila is documenting anything that happens out of the ordinary and also filming and keeping it somewhere safe
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Quentinanon Member

The use of scientology and dianetics trademarks, along with the obligation of NOI dupes to become scientologists indicates a relationship of corporate affiliation. Some contracts are in place between the two cults.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

The above starts to get really interesting around 3:10
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

WOW that vid just makes you shake your head
    baahhhhhhh yes sir! say the sheeple
    • Like Like x 2
  19. afternon Member

I bet they can't wait to find out what Hubbard says about Jesus and Mohammed!
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Ogsonofgroo Member

Its 'bodies in the shop' (of horrors), CoS, I am pretty sure, in its usual slimy way, has ulterior motives and would throw the NOI under the bus quicker that you could blink, should any shit hit the fan and NOI members 'misbehave'. Sort of like owning a vicious dog to scare people, and having no remorse when the stupid thing bites a kid and ya shoot it. The pairing of these two cults is a match made in Hubbard Heaven, each can blame the other for any shit that happens.
    Let the popcorn popping continue, I smell a train-wreck a-comin'!
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Ogsonofgroo Member

They never let them look that deep, even when presented with dox etc. the bozo mouth-piece of Fark'emall who came here and ESMB didn't have the brains to look at what was being offered, slid and slithered around like a good little brainwashed culty.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

gets good around 1:10
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^^Wow, issat so? So glad I ain't suppressed! (good frikken cripes-arighty-batty-boy!)^^^

I think they are thinking they'll be able to take scilonology over by sheer numbers, wouldn't that be a hoot? :p
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Both sides underestimate the other, IM(NSH)O - either that, or this is only about the Benjamins.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

We also know the NOI doesn't hesitate to stoop to actual violence or murder. If you don't know that, maybe you should go and find out.
  26. Anonymous Member

"I gotta go to the Celebrity Center, and check this out!"
  27. Quentinanon Member

Clever brainwash. Farrakhan has reworded NOI narratives with scientology terms.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Triumph Member

29. Anonymous Member

This has made me curious to know how and where "black dianetics" is going to fit into this NOI/CO$ marriage made in heaven the outskirts of hell.
  30. He is referencing The Holy Qur'an Surah 21 Ayat 18 (Chapter/Verse 21:18), which is not a secret book...you can buy it and *gasp* even read it in context! Don't be a George Bush.

Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, so it knocks out its brains, and lo! it vanishes. And woe to you for what you describe! (Maulana Muhammad Ali Translation)
    Nay! We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe; (M.H. Shakir Translation)
    Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and it knocks out its brain, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us). (Yusuf Ali Translation)
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  31. Random guy Member

Braining someone is still braining someone, no matter if the term is found in a holy book, it just masks the threat with the religion cloak, a cloak we're quite familiar with around here.
    • Like Like x 5
  32. It is wholly symbolic and not supposed to be interpreted as any thing other than that except for when we choose to interpret it literally. Sheesh. :rolleyes:
  33. Random guy Member

Why is the Koran relevant anyway? The NOI are as much Muslims as the Mormons are Christians.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. tinfoilhatter Member

• Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

FIFY!
    • Like Like x 2