Customize

Nathan Baca requests information on Narconon nevada

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Nathan Baca, Jun 14, 2010.

1. xenubarb Member

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Nathan Baca requests information on Narconon nevada

Nathan Baca has Baca Balls.

I <3 Baca
  3. TomVorm Member

As "Narconon Southern California" apparently has ties to Narconon in Nevada, personnel (like Jeanne Trahant) and horror stories (like the filing by Mark Chimblo in 1996, describing his observation of a staffer who injected drugs and then had sex with an underage female client on the premises) may also have relevance.

Additional details appeared on another thread

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/69-cos-front-groups/woh-interesting-narconon-41967/3/

It might be worth it to Nathan Baca, to track down Mark Chimblo (or his attorney) for their comments regarding Narconon of Southern California.
  4. Anonymous Member

Also in Nevada: Scientologists were tied to the described $100 million "Gooseberry" fraud at the Talapoosa Mine complex (which involved fraud victims William Jordan and the Athena Gold firm, mentioned in a May 1991 Time Magazine article about the cult).

Gooseberry Frauds
  5. AnonyMary Member

Neither Narconon Nevada or Narconon Southern California are licensed rehabilitation facilities in the state of Nevada.. They are listed with Dept of Labor as Occupational Rehabilitation.

Narconon SC in NV: It's corporate status was reinstated in January 2010. Previous to that, it was revoked and expired for several years while they operated illegally. It was only corrected after it's revocation was plastered on the internet and noted in complaints to multiple NV agancies.
    Narconon
    Actions\Amendments
    Action Type: Reinstatement
    Document Number: 20100120500-21 # of Pages: 1
    File Date: 2/25/2010

-----------------------------------

Their counselors are not licensed by the state either. I supplied documentation that they are running a residential alcohol and substance abuse program there and requested verifiction of counselor licensure:
    Actions\Amendments
    Action Type: ReinstatementDocument Number: 20100120500-21# of Pages: 1File Date: 2/25/2010
    RE: Request for verification of Licensure

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 11:53 AM

"Wendy Lay" wlay@govmail.state.nv.us

To: "Mary McConnell" xscilentologist@yahoo.com

Dear Ms. McConnell,

Chris Marino is NOT licensed or certified in any way by this State Board of Licensing and never has been.

I cannot provide information about the licensing or certification of any other individuals at the facility you named as we don't track employment of licensed/certified counselors. However, I do not believe there are any counselors licensed/certified by this Board working at that facility. You will need to check with the Substance Abuse Prevention & Treatment Agency (SAPTA) to determine if this facility is certified by them - to the best of my knowledge, it is not.

Wendy Lay
    Executive Director
    Board of Examiners For
    Alcohol, Drug & Gambling Counselors
    775.884-8922
    wlay@govmail.state.nv.us

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:12 PM

"Wendy Lay" wlay@adgc.nv.gov

To: "xscilentologist@yahoo.com" <xscilentologist@yahoo.com>
    Cc: "kmarcher@ag.nv.gov" <kmarcher@ag.nv.gov>, "Kevin Quint" <kquint@jtnn.org>, "Layne Wilhelm" lwilhelm@sapta.nv.gov

Dear Ms. McConnell,

I have issued a cease and desist order to Chris Marino and have requested that the facility in Caliente provide me with a list of all counselors providing alcohol and drug services and documentation of their licensure.

Can you provide me with a copy of the documentation that you sent to SAPTA and the Office of Consumer Affairs. Evidently SAPTA cannot pursue anything since the organization has not requested any funding from them and therefore there is no requirement for licensure with them. However, the law (NRS 641C.900 & 910 & 950) is very clear when it comes to licensure of individual counselors within the State of Nevada providing Drug & Alcohol trreatment services.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Wendy Lay
    Executive Director
    Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug & Gambling Counselors
    625 Fairview Drive #124
    Carson City, NV 89701

----------------------------------

Someone in the state of NV is allowing Narconon to operate there without appropriate licensing.

Let's hope this all gets investigated and exposed.

Anyone with further information or any victim complaints about the program should contact Nathan Baca, 1st post in this thread.
  6. Intelligence Member

Good Job Mary! I wish there were something I could do to help Nathan?

>>Hugs>>

Your Friend

Dave
  7. AnonyMary Member

Hi Dave! Just keep doing what you are doing. Nathan has gotten quite a few contacts because of his post but could use more.

I'm just bumping it now and then for new readers.

Best wishes,

Mary
  8. moarxenu Member

Great work, Mary and Dave!
  9. Anonymous Member

baca, sweeney, the aussies, the brits...is this all happening at once?
  10. Anonymous Member

You left out pissed off Italian Catholics who love their Sisters, pissed off Canadian NarCONon victims, the French, pissed off Russians, and a bunch moar.
    Now go lurks more, the list is long, not as long as Longcat's tail, but very long.
  11. Anonymous Member

It's some strange hidden force, with a schedule to keep, acting anonymously.
  12. Intelligence Member

yup,...., and their getting their arse kicked by the irish and french canadians too;-)
  13. Anonymous Member

Let's not forget the awesome Italians!
  14. xenubarb Member

David Love vs Trois Rivieres, Anonorange at Gold, Clamelot Castle...it's all good. Fun times we havin' nao!
  15. Intelligence Member

LOL,...., Yes, us French, English, and Irish Canadians all working together against scientology and their front groups :) We do get stuck in the mud a little, at times, like in this funny video, but we don't stay down!

Good Work Baca!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4J0fshMmlo&feature=fvw]YouTube - Funny soldiers[/ame]
  16. OTBT Member

I saw this mentioned before, but didn't see any links to dox. So here are dox.

Narconon Southern California is registered in Nevada:

Entity Details - Secretary of State, Nevada

nevada1.jpg

Names and addresses of the 4 subscribers are also listed ^

Larry Trahant
    Linda Kloeffler
    Charles Marino
    Glenn Farnsworth

The agent filed for reinstatement on 2/25/2010, and it appears the reinstatement was approved on 07/10

Entity Actions - Secretary of State, Nevada

nevada2u.jpg