Customize

NASHVILLE, TN

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by twistedpuppet, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hakanon Member

Re: NASHVILLE, TN

yeah we don't need to scare away those middle ground people.
  2. Re: NASHVILLE, TN

yeah. thats what i thought too. i guess anonymous is still recovering from that fox news: cyber terrorist story huh.
  3. Hakanon Member

yeah, but they don't realize that anonymous is basically split now. you have your 4chan anon's and your Anti-Co$ Anons... someone needs to send that story in to fox.
  4. twistedpuppet Member

That fox report was done months before our movement began. There was no need to recover from anything. The reason we don't want anything that is remotely connected to nazis is because that's not how the movement rolls and it only serves to give credence to the scifags' claims about us. You have to remember that even though the movement was born on the chans, the chans no longer want anything to do with it. Our local cell is made up of those who did not frequent the chans and in most cases didn't even know about the chans till the movement began with the Message to Scientology youtube video. Sorry to sound so harsh. I just felt that I needed to inform you a little more. Sometimes I can sound a bit pissy when I'm trying to relay info.
  5. Hakanon Member

haah it's okay, honestly i learn from it, so be pissy more =P

but i actually learned about this movement from 4chan, i lurked there quite a bit before i realized how horrible they were there...

but this is good. as a younger person i feel like i have been given the chance to participate in somwething bigger than myself. Thanks. =]
  6. Re: NASHVILLE, TN

i've never been to 4chan. but i heard they tend to have problems with their posters getting caught up in a mob mentality doing and saying things they would never actually do and/or say but being in a group they feel it is okay. i'm all for free speech. but when you threaten another person's right to feel safe, you take away their peace of mind.
    alright thats why i checked with you guyz first. thank you:) i didn't think it was a very good idea, since it could be currupted so easily, but i thought i'd share. for input purposes.
  7. Re: NASHVILLE, TN

Merry Wintervul Anons!

8. Shinanon Member

Hey guys! I prroooomise I'm not dead! I've just been super busy with finals and all that stuff, and totally missed the whole enturb going down thing and relatives coming over for the holidays. Have I missed anything exciting?

I sent Holiday E-Cards to various Scientologists/orgs/centers with some links under the name of Anne Nonderson. I hope they enjoy them. :D

Email me malik21@london.com
  9. Re: NASHVILLE, TN

hehe:) tho they'll probly censor them anyway. no why any members will get to see them :(:(
  10. twistedpuppet Member

:D YAY!!!! Elron kid is back! >XD
  11. Shinanon Member

Huzzah!
  12. twistedpuppet Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.