Customize

Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by juche, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juche Member

Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

Hm... I just realised that our flyers say we're meeting at the CC. Do we want to meet at the CC then parade to the Ideal after an hour or so, or...?
  2. Anonymous Member

Press release says CC also.
  3. twistedpuppet Member

Sounds good to me. Just be sure not to park close by.
  4. juche Member

Unfortunately the Orbis ad said Ideal, but I guess Vandy kids have to pass 16th to get to 8th, so we should be fine. Shall continue posting with CC thangs.

Also, do we know if the Memphis Anons would be able to make it up here for the event? Maybe some of them are on spring break?
  5. twistedpuppet Member

Has anyone heard anything from the Memphis Anons lately? Their site is usually all but dead. I don't think they've had a protest since summer.
  6. ZeLyt Member

If those mephisfags hadn't got their org closed their site wouldn't be void.

Meet at CC then go to Ideal is my vote. Maybe just be at CC for 30 mintues max. Maybe drive by Ideal on the way to make sure orbis readers arent there? Just throwing ideas out.

ALSO MEPHISFAGS, GET YOUR ASSES TO NASHVILLE PRONTO. ARE YOU USELESS FAGGOTS? much love
  7. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

Do we want to send ~2 people down to Ideal at start anyway? I mean, we seem large enough to do a small split :). Combined lulzytime after 30 mins not bad.
  8. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

Ok, I'll bring this foamboard:

*$cientology
    is Racist *
    --------------
    * Why $300,000
    for Salvation? *

And, of course, HONK ;)
  9. ZeLyt Member

Ya know, everytime someone mentions waltzing on down to drive by, I get sad because I live far away, lol.
  10. twistedpuppet Member

Don't be sad. Just remember they love you from afar. :)
  11. Anonymous Member

Yeah, well I work too close! Can damn near smell them from my office.

Scilons stink.
  12. Anonymous Member

Maybe we should start a new thread that lets people know that the big wigs will be in town and see if any other cells want to come party, since they may not read our Nashville thread?

Or do they?
  13. juche Member

I say we post something in Raids.

DOING NOW.

And I texted like three or four of you but lol both signs are back. Our pictures this time are going to be EPIC. I want a picture of me with that ugly-ass logo that's on the fence.
  14. twistedpuppet Member

I'm bringing my digital camera. I'd bring my miniDV, but I don't have a way of uploading it to my computer yet. I need a firewire port and cable. :p
  15. juche Member

EVERYONE should bring their cameras, video and still, and take photos CONSTANTLY. If OSA's prowling around, we need to document everything.
  16. ZeLyt Member

inb4 Nashville anons are OSA.

Will have the legendary shitty audio camera.
  17. twistedpuppet Member

I'll bring all my memory cards in case I run out of room. :D I'll also see if I can get another card specifically for video. Oooooh, I'm gonna need batteries. :D

Also, did we decide on a specific theme for sinage? I've still got to make my sign, but I need to know if there is a theme that I need to go with.
  18. ZeLyt Member

Pack normal supplies for signs this time. Sorry, but between rent, getting this new job, and a loss in the family, I have had NO TIME to work on our permanent signs.

Sorry guys. Next time though.
  19. Stutroup Member

small split, maybe ... and hopefully you'll see some increased numbers from this past weekend!

Yes, I did link the LJ on every flier!

20. MuffinKat Member

Ditto this!!

Also, will bring camera and do a better job of photo taking (less dancing TT_TT). Feb. I think I got pictures of....myself, Juche rickrolling the CC, and caek. :-/
  21. Anonymous Member

Just remember MK, that "One Way" really isn't just a suggestion. ;)
  22. twistedpuppet Member

I'll buy some more poster board. I was going to use paint on my sign, but I can bring markers for others.
  23. juche Member

MuffinKat's at my house the night before, so we'll do some signs to tide us over until Elby gets there :D.
  24. MuffinKat Member

I'm not sure I follow; I has teh dumb today.
  25. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

THURSDAY (1pm-probably 2) I'll be flyering MTSU. If any can assist for lulz, awesome :D.
  26. juche Member

lol YER DRIVIN' STUNTS

But we might be in the same car? idk idk
  27. MuffinKat Member

AHAHA HAHA OHHHH HAHA KK

fuck yall's city-slickin' one-way streets xD <3

I may take my car, Juche, since I'm staying with some moar friends in Nashville that night and the rest of the week. We'll confer later bb <3
  28. Elbynonamous Member

by the way, guys. Due to birthday plans, I won't be there til about one. You all better be in it for the damn long haul. No one is allowed to leave til I get there. D:<
  29. grokitt Member

I've got some markers and stuff, but probably won't be bringing more foam board this time unless I get a chance to run to wally world right before the picket.

Anybody have any alphabet stencils? Some of our signs were FAIL at legibility.
  30. twistedpuppet Member

I have no clue what I did with my stencils. I'm bringing regular poster board with me because I'm low on cash.
  31. juche Member

Elby has stencils, so we'll... like... eventually have stencils D:?
  32. twistedpuppet Member

Well, we'll just have to be really careful how we write on the sign. I suggest maybe outline it lightly with pencil to make sure it fits and is legible, then go back over it in marker until Elby gets there. Or, one of us with some extra cash could grab some stencils this week. Which ever. My funds are tight this week, so 2 or 3 poster boards may be all I can safely handle right now. I've still got markers that I bought ages ago. Anyone have a ruler?
  33. MuffinKat Member

I've got lots of artsy shit. Ruler, Xacto knife, markers and junk. Will refrain from the oil pastels, I doubt they'll fare well against relatively slick posterboard :eek:

Anything else I'm missing that might be /r/?
  34. twistedpuppet Member

I'm using water based acrylics on my sign. :p
  35. OTBT Member

http://www.nashville.gov/codes/permits/2009/01/kd090128.pdf

36. Anonymous Member

Maybe someone should complain about the other violations? Liek the call that
    should bring by the nice man from immigration tomorrow?
  37. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

meh, considering these recent events the hispanic community might be better as an ally.
  38. Ramona Member

Hey, I bet this guy will show up. You can call him to be sure he's on his toes. Say that you're David Miscavige and see if he shits his pants.

3585hew.jpg.png
  39. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

awesome intel Ramona, I shall plot for a while, this may be a surprise call best left to announce just before we put raid, part 2, into action that day.
  40. grokitt Member

Not really a story, but an announcement..so I didn't post it in media.

Tennessee Indymedia: Nashville's Scientology Center Draws Protest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.