Customize

Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by juche, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeLyt Member

Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

Lol, so I just noticed our tags for this thread.
  2. Elbynonamous Member

HOOOOORAYYYY!
  3. Elbynonamous Member

4. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

:D

Guys, I got some leftover super-secret UAB flyers. They're fucking awesome. We need to flyer raid one of the campuses. Anyone for Vandy this week?
  5. Anonymous Member

Getting ready to man the PR harpoons for March. Release is a little more tinfoily than I'd like, but for this area I think it is appropriate. Not quite ready yet, still looking for a few links to backup the info in the release. Am focusing on the anti family aspect of Scientology in this release, which I believe is in keeping with the community. Any suggestions?

Needs to go out today so that it will be in their inboxes tomorrow morning. Going to poon local television this time, which I didn't last time.
  6. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

I agree on family aspects. Spring is comming, Easter will be here soon, family is subconsciously on everyone's mind, and will peak next month :D.

Forced Abortions
    Disconnection
    Story about that mother from England at Gold base this week(?)
  7. pooks Member

From: Celebrity Centre Nashville <ccnashville@scientology.net>
    Subject: The Biggest Dissemination Summit Ever in Nashville...
    To:
    Date: Sunday, March 8, 2009

3338678016_6276c33d1e_o.jpg

3338692926_a18d440ef2_o.gif

We want EVERYONE to come

International speakers – Commanding Officer IHELP International,
    Senior Case Supervisor of the International Training Org and the
    Commanding Officer of the Office of Special Affairs of the whole
    Eastern United States. They are coming all the way out here to
    Nashville.

Saturday March 14th starting at 6:30pm, dinner will be served.

CC Nashville is going to be the first Ideal Celebrity Centre on the planet!

Call Sara Inzel at (323) 919-2166 to confirm your attendance.
    Bring your kids, family members, co-workers, etc.
  8. Shinanon Member

Steamy gf pr0n, hawt. :p

And, OH SNAP, Elby... thanks for the spring forward reminder, I had forgotten :eek:

Also.... this is a bit ahead of time, but Nashville Pride set their date for June 20th, if we plan on having a presence there.

Edit: AND TRIPLE, "OH SNAP!!!" POOKS. *calls to confirm attendance* Haha
  9. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

Dinner at 6:30? It's... too bad, our raid is.... only until... ... 3pm .... ... :D

10. juche Member

I know that Elby can't make it, but I'm fuckin' up for raiding that shit. Maybe the cops will get called on us again :X. The owner of Fat Straw laughed at the cop calling and told me to stay out of trouble, but I don't know if I can hold back on this one...

OSA? In my city? It's more likely than you think >O.
  11. Anonymous Member

A party? For us????? And on Eblyanons birthday????
    How nice.

So, who is going?

12. Anonymous Member

After reading the thread about the Brit mom, then this all I can say is that it makes me puke.

Going to look into this more. Wonder who is catering this? Hmmmmm, Guy Fawkes?
    Getting inside is an easy get.

13. Anonymous Member

Can someone PM me with their Anon email so that I may add them as contact for my release?
  14. Elbynonamous Member

A PARTY AT THE ORG?

FOR MEEEEEE?

/blushblush

THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE!!!

Heh. No, really. They really shouldn't have. lulz.

You guys better go. I won't be able to, seeing as I have birthday plans that night, but OH jesus.

Also, mamazonky, PMing email. ;D
  15. MuffinKat Member

I'M TOTALLY UP FOR RAIDING THAT SHIT LET'S DO IT TO IT!
  16. grokitt Member

Am still working on writing for other project, but if you need help/editing/research/links etc, let me know.

Also, I have a semi-complete list of news outlets w/ contact info, and some random websites that let you post nashville area events. It only has 10 on it right now(Yeah, sorta forgot about it, intending to get back to it later. I suck.), but I'll get some more work done on it later today.
  17. tempusx7 Member

I'm not dead yet. Still alive and kickin' down in Murfreesboro TN. I've been occupied with school, but I'll actually be in the area this weekend, so I'll swing by your raed.
  18. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

Interested in flyering MTSU while we be on spring break?
  19. tempusx7 Member

I'll see what I can do, since I actually work there.
  20. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

Ah, I'm just a student, but if you're up for something let me know ;)
  21. tempusx7 Member

Anything to get me the hell out of my house. I don't have flyer materials, but if you giev me some flyers, I will halp.
  22. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

I accidently took some leftovers from the UAB raid, so yea, I just need some tape (walmart) and we have MORE than enough flyers :). I am trying to get some newfags into this, so having people besides just me flyering would probably get them to join in more material support :).
  23. Anonymous Member

My press releases aren't what you may like, but they get results, so you'll have to trust me on that. I approach them from an angle that works on an non anonymous age group, so you'd have to retool it for a younger group. I'll PM it to you along with the places it has been sent so far. I am concerned that they have a contact within anonymous. Not being able to confirm or discuss the release with anyone is a huge deterrent to the media.

Would also like to see the RHill post info sent along with it, to give it some punch. My list is small as well, and haven't hit any of the college media or radio yet.

Was wondering if we should hit up talk radio? Phil Valentine makes my skin crawl, but he may jump on the anti family theme. Give his nasty mouth something useful to do for a change.

Been crazy busy here trying to deal with RL stuff, but can't wait to dig in on more projects as my time frees up later this summer.
  24. ZeLyt Member

[size=+1]Ok Nasvhille hivemind, discuss:[/size]

What say we do our normal monthly raid as we always have. Same time and whatnot. Then at the normal conclusion, go somewhere cozey while we have the dvd player. We relax, eat, and maybe watch some dvd's that got sent out (lol). Then around 6 we return and enjoy the festivities with RAID PART 2: FIRST BLOOD.

EDIT: Dear Nashville Scilons: The "Raid Part 2: First Blood" is a reference to Rambo. This is not a threat. /edit
  25. MuffinKat Member

Me likes your thinking, Sir Nixon. I'm game for that.
  26. juche Member

Any ideas for where we should engage in respite?
  27. MuffinKat Member

I'm not familiar with the area, certainly, but are there any coffee shops nearby that we could perhaps carpool or walk to easily?
  28. Anonymous Member

Off list kiddies...
    They're watching!
  29. MuffinKat Member

LOL WHUPS *dons tinfoil hat* ;D
  30. ZeLyt Member

We can discuss it at the actual raid or through pms. There's nothing tinfoily about keeping where we are going afterwords secret. That's called not doing it wrong. lol.
  31. MuffinKat Member

I wasn't insinuating Zonker was doing it wrong--sorry if it seemed like that. Just being my usual facetious self :D
  32. Anonymous Member

Not to worry, didn't take it that way at all. Just a little concerned about the influx of OSA in the area for that weekend. Its that mamazonky thing. Can't help myself.
    Scilon buttheads, make me all tinfoily.

But I do look so good in hats.
  33. ZeLyt Member

Apparently we do have some big wigs in town. Which makes me oh so happy. Lets show em we have noticed them!

Oh and I didn't mean to imply anyone was doing it wrong, either. Just that we can't be too careful. In fact I meant to imply that we were doing it right! lol
  34. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

someone who knows the area enough at the protest, can call that shot ;).
  35. Elbynonamous Member

So many anons in Elby territory.

Mama Elby is so proud. ;w; <3
  36. Elbynonamous Member

Uh, DUH. THe post party shall commence at Juche and Elby's SOOPUR SEKRIT CLUBHOUSE. 8D

No trolls or Scilons allowed. <3~~
  37. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

can mama Elby help flyer one day this week? :D
  38. Elbynonamous Member

I have a buuuusy week, and I usually work til around 6, but I'll see. PM me with when you guys decide to go.
  39. Anonymous Member

Gee, wonder if Keith and Nicole are in town. Must invite them to Elbynonamous' birthday bash.

Seriously, will be interesting to see who shows up at the org party that night. Don't forget your cameras folks!

40. grokitt Member

Funny you should mention Phil, because he's on my list, and I've contemplated calling in. I couldn't find any other info for local talk show hosts other than call-in numbers.

As far as the list goes, I am porting mine over to a spread sheet so it can be used as a checklist as I work through it. Once it is ported over, I'll send it around if anyone in the cell wants it.

This is what I have so far(anyone that can add to this, please do so)

TV:
    Channel 4
    Channel 5
    Channel 2 (number and affiliated blog aggregate only--need email)
    Channel 17
    Radio:
    Phil V.
    WRVU (Vandy)
    WMOT (MTSU)
    Pulp Publications:
    Tennessean
    Nashville Scene
    Online Publications and forums and boards:
    Vandy Torch and Orbis
    craigslist
    meetup.com
    eventful.com
    outside.in
    tnimc.blogspot.com
    nashville city paper
    Local Groups who may have interest:
    Nashville 2600
    Nashville Secular Humanists
    Woodmont Unitarian

I'm also thinking of adding the contact info for nashville narc anon, Alanon and AA and any teacher's associations, psychiatric associations, medical associations, chiropractic associations, and dental associations and business associations, I can find. While I don't think they would get active in protesting, they might be interested in warning their clients and members about these guys just to prevent any confusion between them and the various front groups.

Does anyone have an email addy for anyone at channel 2/WKRN?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.