Customize

Nashville, TN: 23 April Planning

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by juche, Mar 21, 2011.

1. juche Member

Join us again for what is certain to be awesome. Honks will be heard, maybe delegates from the Nation of Islam sent out by the Scientologists will debate with us again, perhaps a Cthulhu-haired bridezilla will tell us to get the fuck off her sidewalk, Anons will dance backwards, boba tea will be consumed, musics will play and it'll probably be the same old damn signs because we seem to be totally unable to make new signs besides claiming that we're going to do it every month. MAYBE THIS TIME (not this time never this time).

SO JOIN US for Nashville Anonymous' 38th monthly protest against Scientology and then join us for post-game sammiches and McKay's run.

Party starts at some point between 1:30 and 2 because we're... not really good at even vaguely getting there at the same time or early.
  2. juche Member

Also we need to start looking at pregame party RiffTrax. We already have the Twilight and New Moon RiffTrax, but other good looking possibilities are Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Top Gun, Independence Day and The Boy in the Plastic Bubble. But hell, any of these. That's why we have Netflix.
  3. Anonymous Member

Do they have rifftrax for pr0n?
  4. Anonymous Member

I Rifftrax my own pr0n, tyvm.
  5. juche Member

So one of my friends texted me yesterday because she was at the Nashville Zoo and there was a stress test booth set up inside the place. What the effing fuck?
  6. juche Member

Another option for pregame movie, bear with me here: Zardoz.
  7. Anonymous Member

FYI Nashanons from craigslist. Could be lulzy new protesters.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/muc/2322131575.html
  8. firebug Member

May be of intrest to Nashfags

Scientology Volunteer Ministries will be participating in the Nashville Earth Day Festival on the 23rd from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Centennial Park

www.nashvilleearthday.org
  9. juche Member

Fuckin' gross.