Customize

Nashville- Feb. 20

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by ZeLyt, Feb 3, 2010.

1. ZeLyt Member

Nashville- Feb. 20

Seems to be the best day for everyone. Lets Epic it up.

Same meeting time and place? At the Org. 11AM.
  2. juche Member

Re: Nashville- Feb. 20

Noon would probably be better. None of us end up getting there on time anyway, so earlier is probably worse, heh.
  3. 423anon Member

i agree noon is a better time for me as well i have a 3 hour drive to get to nashville :rolleyes: but its totally gonna be worth the trip up
  4. Anonymous Member

I hope we have warmer weather, sucks here in Nashvegas right now.
  5. Anonymous Member

Happy One Year Anoniversay to MuffinCat and me! We've been protesting with you yahoos for an entire year! It seems like only yesterday I was....nvm.

Are we still dressing in uniform for this one?
  6. ZeLyt Member

Uniform? Dude. I forgot about that.

My new phone has a pretty awesome camera, and takes video with audio, so we have one more camera to add to our collection.

Let there be winsause.
  7. lokimotion Member

What was going at the Org on Sunday? Was there some type of Scilon Valentine's event or what?
  8. anonymous2031 Member

i will deffinitely be there with a nice camera to tape all the action... only if we could protest in rivergate mall without being removed
  9. desudesuchan Member

i dunno.... but the place was oddly empty monday night.
  10. juche Member

I'm definitely up for being in uniform.
  11. anonymous2031 Member

man how was it i didnt get a chance to go i couldnt find a ride back if i did
  12. anonymous2031 Member

hey what security company does IO use now or do they still use the last one
  13. lokimotion Member

Hayes Security was hired for the Ideal Org's opening. As far as I know, it was a one time deal. If they were hired out for a more long term arrangement, the other Nashanons will know.
    But, I don't think there is one, something like that would have mention it before now.
  14. anonymous2031 Member

cool, how was the raid i didnt get to go because i couldnt get a ride back to hendersonville, im sure it was awesome though. would you happen to know if there was going to be a protest on LRH birthday
  15. lokimotion Member

There's a new thread for the Feb. 20th post game.
    As for the next raid, there will be a planning thread sometime soon.
  16. anonymous2031 Member

thnx a bunch seems like yall had a pretty interesting day, i will definitely be there next go around with a camcorder and a camera, how many ppl showed for the march, i will be bringing around 10 with me the next one
  17. whohellami? Member

is any 1 driving from AR? i need a ride if not ill hitch-hike im not to far hehe finally my virgin raid will be poped!
  18. For the sake of simplicity, I think the Nashvegas anons would rather all the monthly planning be on their existing February thread rather than this one from last year. If I were you, I'd keep my eyes peeled on that one.

I'm sure they'd love to have you out there.
  19. whohellami? Member

o0o shit.... didnt see the dam date

<--- not the brights bulb