Customize

Nashville April 10 Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Re: Nashville April 10 Post Game

The woman was dressed in casual clothes.
    Suitman was wearing a dark blue/black suit.
    Indian was wearing similar suit.
  2. Re: Nashville April 10 Post Game

Here it is...

elvis.jpg

It's for a 20x30 foam board... as is the next one.
  3. Re: Nashville April 10 Post Game

And the other one.

scn-blue.jpg
  4. Re: Nashville April 10 Post Game

Nashville looking very smile-y this month. 2ymukab.gif
  5. juche Member

Re: Nashville April 10 Post Game

Awesome day with good friends :D.
  6. MuffinKat Member

No doubt!!
  7. juche Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2-4_ow1whk]YouTube - Time Warp[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlzxd4gaG8c[/ame]
  8. RightOn Member

great turn out! nice signage.
    love the Elvis sign!
  9. MuffinKat Member

MY BAAAAAAAAAYBEH XENU
  10. ZeLyt Member

As Mark said, she wasn't dressed up dressed up. I misspoke(misstyped?) earlier.

That suit you saw, Mark, was the uniform Staff has to wear.
  11. manly man Member

nah... just changed my nick. :)
  12. Re: Nashville April 10 Post Game

On a side note, after about an hour or so of waving and singing I joined Zonker for a smoke. I'd been wearing the mask - it was hot - and I needed room for a cigarette, so I pulled the mask up above my nose (but not too much further). Zonker and I are chatting away happily - we are at the base of the stairs to the Music School car park and are shielded from the Org by the wall of the stairs - when a woman appears at the top of the stairs.

I have my back to the Org so I can see movement up to my right. I look at her and she notices; she makes to get out of my line of sight. Zonker and I continue when I see the woman return no more than 20 seconds later. This time her back is to us, but she was holding up her phone as if to block the sun (it couldn't, it was behind her). It looked a bit strange until I understood that she was trying to observe us in the reflection off the phone, For a second I thought she was trying to take a photo, but the phone was the wrong way around... it was a flip-phone that I've seen before and the lens is on the outside. Anyway, I look at her and again, she backs out of sight.

Our conversation continues but we've spotted her, so I assume she's gone to leave... but no! The third time she walks into frame, yet again her back is to us. This time though she has a cigarette in her left hand (why is it that so many Scns smoke?); in her right hand, again, she had her phone held up to the sun. This time the phone was flipped around. I pulled my mask down - Zonker was masked the entire time - and went up the stairs to see what was up. She was making her way diagonally across the lot away from us.

If it's okay for them to surreptitiously take our photograph yet they claim to be such fantastic communicators, why is it they can't come talk to us? I don't bite!

If she beat me to the punch AND she got her camera angle right (exceptionally unlikely), she might have a very blurry outline of my chin. Hilarious. Next time I'll approach anyone who I think is suspicious. Still, it was both a little exciting and ultra-lame at the same time. No matter, it had FAIL written all over it.
  13. manly man Member

^^^ hmmmmmm
  14. Anonymous Member

^umhmmm
  15. Lorelei Member

Glad no one tried to coerce you into buying explosives this month. Maybe they got the hint last time?

If that woman got an SP Declare, maybe she will tell someone about it soon enough to put the puzzle pieces together. (If she's lucky, it will wind up being the happiest day of her life soon enough.)

Also: GREAT pix, love the sidewalk message :) especially. And the conga line after dinner sounds inspired. LOL.
  16. Anonymous Member

Lol, epicTEHGOGGLEZgirl
  17. Anonymous Member

$5 at Party City. Haven't really worn them since the assault. (You can see me take them off in the vid when they yell for us to take off our masks)

We had waaay to much fun at this raid. Lots of dancing, lots of honks and good times chatting. A guy in a truck pulled over to ask where we were from. Like we wouldn't be from Nashville? I lol'd and proudly proclaimed "here!".

At the restaraunt we laughed and talked so loudly I'm surprised they didn't ask us to leave. When we finally did leave the conga line was a hoot and yes, indeed inspired! Our fellow diners lol'd and one of the waitresses joined in. I sense a new anon tradition.

/r/ next raid we bring snacks. If we're going to hang out on street corners all day we should bring food. And no, the bologna we stuck to festivusanon doesn't count.

Speaking of dancing, Nashville Rocky Horror Picture Show FB page posted our Time Warp vid with the comment "Tim Curry-1 Tom Cruise -0." More lulz! Can't wait to see Rocky Horror later this month !!!! Nashanons lurve us some Rocky Horror!

main.jpg
  18. Anonymous Member

They send someone over there just about every raid to spai on us. We lol and go on with our bidness.
  19. juche Member

Date for next protest, let's discuss it here. The 1st and 15th are out (exams, graduations), 22nd or 29th look best now (general discussion in the Skype) -- any opinions on this matter?
  20. MuffinKat Member

I would prefer the 22nd
  21. juche Member

I know at least one Nashanon expressed interest in going to the Boston Megaraid, and that's the 29th through 31st, so the 22nd's probably the all around best choice.
  22. AquaMan Member

awesomeness :)