Customize

Nashville April 10 Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Nashville April 10 Post Game

We had a great time today! Weather was fabulous, lots and lots of horn love and no one tried to sell us any explosives! We had 3 new anons join us. I think that brought our total to 12.

There is an interesting story about a well dressed woman standing in the parking lot of the org and talking on a cell phone that I'll let one of the anons that witnessed it tell.

After the raid we all went to lunch. I can't remember when I've laughed as much.
    We ended lunch by dancing out of the restaraunt in a single file line to the delight of our fellow diners.

Pics and vids coming!
  2. m0rn1ng5t4r Member

Re: Nashville April 10 Post Game

Neberu Here it was Such a Great Day such good people can not wait for the 25 so we can do it agin. you guys all of you are awesome.
  3. juche Member

It was pretty fucking awesome. We just got home like twenty minutes ago. Pics and vids to come.
  4. amaX Member

Eager for pix and stories!
  5. twistedpuppet Member

Seconded!
  6. manly man Member

interesting...noice indeed
  7. Re: Nashville April 10 Post Game

Today rocked. Just got back to Memphis but am downloading pictures now. It was great to meet everyone and take part in a protest.

There was a LOT of honking from passers-by. By that I mean hundreds in the space of 3 hours. Two people - presumably Scns - flipped us off, which I also enjoyed. I'll post what we saw/experienced tomorrow... too pooped today!
  8. juche Member

Glad you made it back to Memphis safely :D.
  9. MuffinKat Member

A truly beautiful, epic, win-full day--

And Muffinkat wept.
  10. Re: Nashville April 10 Post Game

Some photos... I don't know how to upload photos to WWP, or if it's even possible, so I put it online somewhere else.

Managed to do it at last.
  11. ZeLyt Member

So we had one interesting event happen today. We noticed a female relatively dressed up, but not as staff, over in the far end of the parking lot. There was a decent amount of foot traffic around her, so we went to ask them why they couldn't talk to us.

I saw a staffer talking to a woman who's body language suggested she she VERY unhappy. She had been speaking to someone on the phone for a good 5 minutes at least, pacing, and generally looking upset.

Staffer talks to her for a moment, goes inside, and returns handing her a GOLDEN FUCK YELLOW piece of paper. She then walks down toward the back of the parking lot and I lost site of her(their parking lot is behind a bricked in area and slopes radically down, so its hard to see back there)

Isn't that yellow paper what the SP declares come on? Based on the events we speculated that she was given a declare.
  12. MuffinKat Member

To that chick I say: el-oh-el, smiley face
  13. manly man Member

totally radically awesome!! rofl..... nice signage....
  14. manly man Member

you can always create a photobucket account and upload them there and then share the pix here by clicking on the pix link... :D
  15. ZeLyt Member

Also, it was nice to meet the Memphis anons! We hope to have you back! I guess you other faggots were kinda cool too.

We got honks from a Goodwill semi, a fire truck and a Mail carrier. LOOl
  16. juche Member

149suc.jpg

10ric90.jpg

ego29e.jpg

95x25j.jpg

6p0vnr.jpg

345d6oj.jpg
  17. juche Member

2n57yw.jpg

207866u.jpg

16bhtzs.jpg

xdxnch.jpg

11916q8.jpg

2klke0.jpg
  18. MuffinKat Member

ITT Muffinkat looks ri-goddamn-diculous lolololololol smiley face smiley face smiley face
  19. MuffinKat Member

DAT AZZ DAT AZZ DAT AZZ
  20. manly man Member

lol.....^^^ SMILEY FACE SMILEY FACE SMILEY FACE
  21. manly man Member

This signs usually work better where there's high amount of passerbys so they can stop and read it all.... but they're awesome, nevertheless
  22. juche Member

We're right at a light there, so people read our signs when they're stopped at the light.
  23. Anonymous Member

so you're new here right
  24. Anonymous Member

Video preview. Too tired to edit it all.
  25. TheInquisitor Member

ahhhh it was a good day.
  26. Anonymous Member

023.JPG

That is hilarious on a epic scale. Festivusanon returns?
  27. juche Member

Festivusanon is now a regular. He will be coming to protests for the foreseeable future as he is fearless.
  28. Anonymous Member

Truly Festivusanon is without fear, for he can never be namefagged.
  29. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  30. desudesuchan Member

Why is it that every time i miss going... awesome happens? are you guys trying to tell me something? lolz
  31. Re: Nashville April 10 Post Game

082.jpg

081.jpg

080.jpg

079.jpg

078.jpg

076.jpg

073.jpg

072.jpg

063.jpg

054.jpg
  32. Re: Nashville April 10 Post Game

050.jpg

048.jpg

047.jpg

045.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

037.jpg

036.jpg

034.jpg

032.jpg
  33. Re: Nashville April 10 Post Game

024.jpg

023.jpg

021.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

014.jpg
  34. Random guy Member

Declares are written on "goldenrod" paper, those I have seen have been A4 sheets. What passes for goldenrod these days is a bit richer than what was used 30 years ago, so a proper SP declare may be a bit paler than than what you will find in e.g. Wikipedia. "Golden" seems about right.
  35. Anonymous Member

So guys, you may have indeed witnessed that women being given an SP declare. I wonder what she did? Maybe she talked to us! lol
  36. Re: Nashville April 10 Post Game

Re: the woman, this is what I saw.

Initially, we were camped at the intersection. Later in the afternoon, we moved up the road (towards downtown) and stood on the little wire bench. This gave us a view into the car park/garden of the Org. Just as we got there and started singing, dancing and trying to get their attention, two people came out of the side and walked through the garden to the large garbage cans there. One of the people was a woman, the other a suited man - presumably a staff member.

He deposited her at the garbage and then went back into the building. The woman wasn't alone for long (maybe 20 seconds) when a second, younger person appeared. This person was very androgynous looking - from where I was standing he/she looked like an Indian or somewhere from Southeast Asia.. They exchanged no more than a few sentences before the Indian returned to doing whatever it was before.

The woman then pulled out her cell phone and started dialing - I had my camera out but she had noticed us so she was sneakily keeping a pillar between herself and our group - she tried to make it look as though it was happening by accident - it wasn't. She was on the phone for another 5 mins or so when suited man #1 returned carrying the aforementioned amber sheet of paper.

She put her phone down and received the paper from suitman. The Indian reappeared and the three huddled for maybe a minute. The Indian's body language leads me to believe they were friends. Suitman however, was rigid, distant and cold. Then the Indian walked out of view again and the woman + suitman moved towards the car park. They disappeared out of view and we lost them. But Suitman reappeared about a minute later and walked back into the building.

That's what I saw. Read into that what you will. It could be a goldenrod (although I thought those came on legal-length paper. The dimensions of her sheet was letter/A4, definitely not legal. And yes, I can recognize ratios from 40 yds... I work with paper-types all day long.
  37. PodPeople Member

So, you have to get dressed up these days to get your declare? There must be tens of thousands who never got one, tho technically we'd be under some sp group. We should make up our own "just because" general declare, have a formal wear Gala Ball, to get one. Lots of music and caek, of course.
  38. Anonymous Member

Your pics are FAB UUUU LOUS! I sure hope you can make it back in May! We'll be doing a couple of smaller raids this month which you are also welcome to attend.
    Y'all were too much fun!

As is your recount of the events. File it under things that make you go wtf? We may never know what the hell they were doing over there, but it certainly did seem to be upsetting to well dress middle aged woman.
  39. Anonymous Member

Not only was she dressed up, but she was never allowed into the org. Fact is they had her parked by the Hubbard Dianetics building trash cans. Whatever she got dressed up for, I'm pretty sure hangin' by the dumpster wasn't it.

I totally support the idea of a gala
  40. Rockyj Member

Love the Elvis comments re:$cientology poster!