Customize

NarcononTR Appeals the Public Health Department Decision?

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, May 17, 2012.

1. Herro Member

Nah it's much more effective if you picture him giving said advice and then making the face in his avatar.
  2. Anonymous Member

I do. Niacin eats your liver and they still brainwash people who are venerable. Accreditation or not I will always have a problem.
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
  3. Intelligence Member

The high doses of Niacin was one of the "danger" reasons they shut them down. Still no Dox
    of them appealing. In my opinion, NN TR is out for the count - - down for ever:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. anon walker Moderator

As long as they are endangering people's health with their quackery I will have a problem with them.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Zak McKracken Member

Well, if they stop endangering people's health, and stop those harmful practices that an overly-narrow interpretation of Tech reflects, they shouldn't have much trouble getting recertified anyway.

Would love to see a grand Ecumenical Council, of Scientology priests and lay theologians from dioceses all over the world converge in Clearwater for an open and honest debate of the ramifications of issues like these.
    Tech Debug works, but if RTC doesn't treat this seriously, no one will ever take them seriously.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Yeah it will be fine if they re-open after a complete review of the treatment plan, the staff, and the business plan.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Zak McKracken Member

8. jensting Member

I do, however, think that we should take them seriously when they say they intend to change nothing. If it's all or nothing, I say we let them have nothing.

Plus, they still have to answer a few pertinent questions about victims of old. So the "they" in the quoted it above could hardly be those people who are responsible for crimes. Let's wait and see if the justice system would like a little cat with them about that...

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

or perhaps, a little chat?

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. grebe Member

Said a kitty making biscuits!
  11. Quentinanon Member

Then, scientology is in for a nasty surprise.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Herro Member

Well yeah, if they want to be arrogant and refuse to change, then they can get fucked.
  13. Anonymous Member

To change would mean accepting and adopting standard psychiatric treatment protocols. It's not going to happen. They might lie and say that they've changed, it's not as if that's never happened before but it won't help them this time.

Fact is, they're "fucked" already.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Intelligence Member

They've already removed their giant decals off the building windows and painted
    over the "Narconon" signs. They knew they were "DONE" and this "Ploy" to Appeal
    is nothing more than just that - - a distraction,..., LOL:)

But "Hey", you never know what these bunch of "Cheezless Crackers" will do - - time will tell:)