Customize

Narconon Warner Springs & Newport Beach name change

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Is it a Narconon facility?
  2. Anonymous Member

3. xenubarb Member

Oh. Well then, nevermind. Sure would be cool to have a friendly neighbor to Narconon so we could spai on them thru holes in the fence!
  4. I know that this will not be posted but I had to let you know that, you guys make morons sound like geniuses. Hope you guy get your shit together and get on the right side. Merry Christmas
  5. Random guy Member

Se, it was posted. We don't suppress free speech here. You are perfectly welcome to come here and make a fool of yourself, as long as you abide by the forum rules.

And happy Christmas to you to! I hope you have some time off with the family to enjoy Christmas food and gift for the children! I just did yesterday (we celebrate Christmas eve rather than the morning here in Scandinavia). My family had a big family Christmas with pork roast and beer, the kids had presents and went happy and exhausted to bed. I hope you can have some of the same fun!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. rickybobby Member

And thanks for bringing this thread back from the dead. I was making my to-do list for 2013.... good stuff in here that shouldn't be forgotten....
    • Like Like x 1
  7. anon walker Moderator

A whole thread about a scammy Scilon front and their victims, and WE sound like morons? Most amusing, seriously.

Because if we're morons and you still think NN is a Good Thing...where does that put YOU on the idiot tone scale?
    • Like Like x 1