Customize

Narconon Vista sued

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Narconon Vista sued

Courthouse News Service

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Narconon Vista sued

Well, duh.

Not sure about that...

EWWWWWWW!

And he might just get it too. Go Mr Compton, go.
  3. mongrel Member

This makes my pants a little happier.
  4. RightOn Member

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN.... you get the idea
  5. fisherman Member

Excellent!
  6. Anonymous Member

Another straw for the camel's back.
  7. subgenius Member

I hope plaintiff and his lawyer know or find out about the massive amount of supportive information there is, and that they have >9000 watching their backs.
  8. RightOn Member

paging David Love!
  9. fisherman Member

David Love could contact Mr. Compton or his attorney, just to insure they're aware of what's going on in Canada. A brief email offering DOX would do it. "We're from the internet. We're here to help."
  10. Anonymous Member

Holy fucking WIN!!!!
  11. Anonymous Member

That phrase gave me pause too. It's very difficult to prove intent. Otherwise an interesting development and best of luck to Mr. Compton and his son.

This looks like one to keep an eye on but that's a little premature isn't it?
  12. BLiP Member

Excellent

<insert appropriate graphic>
  13. xenubarb Member

I emailed the attorney to tell him of our vast resources and connections, and gave him this:
    Narconon Exposed

Dr. Dave's sites are the shizz for attorneys and medical professionals. They haz vast dox to back up the info.

It would be uber-groovy to get David Love talking with this father and attorney. O hail yah!

Santa Cruz, eh? Why does that ring a bell? Oh, righty. DeLorme. After this is all over, perhaps Mr. Compton might drop by and thank her for her support of an organization that defrauded him out of $35,000, eh?
  14. RightOn Member

a copy of this court case should be sent to Delorme for extra lulz
  15. adhocrat Member

Santa Cruz is not in Santa Clara County. But, sending her info to refute her own prejudices would be good.
  16. Anonymous Member

The DeLorme issue is not about scn. It's about Falun Gong, influential over there, out numbered the scns by at least 100 to 1 (using LRH methodology). For Falun Gong, you are either with cults, or against cults. So they are in bed with every cult that looks good on the surface.

My proxy is operated by Falun Gong, probably with aid from state depart.
  17. Anonymous Member

This is a lawsuit last year against Narconon Newport Beach. It was covered in WWP and settled, but the Court House news has more details.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/03/09/Florida_Man_Demands_$29K_Narconon_Refund.htm

18. Anonymous Member

"Teacher" must have been a /b/tard.
  19. Ann O'Nymous Member

Sounds good.
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

Critical documents regarding Narconon Vista Bay (AKA Narconon Watsonville, Narconon of Northern California) will be forwarded to the Plaintiff for reference
    in this case.

We have extensive documentation of crimes (including rape), serious injuries to clients, and actual deaths of staffers (including those who were scheduled to testify in depositions) tied to Narconon here. (This shouldn't be surprising: Narconon Vista Bay's Executive Director, Daniel Manson, who has taken over $250,000 in an annual salary, himself was charged for felony grand theft and convicted!)

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narconon/Watsonville/watsonville-police-calls-2004-2007.
    Rape at drug- treatment center alleged By TOVIN LAPAN SENTINEL CORRESPONDENT July 6, 2004
    Ripoff Report | Scams, Frauds, Reviews And Consumer Complaints On Company: Narconon Vista
    Narconon Watsonville: Daniel Manson

In the past, Kendrick Moxon acted to defend this Narconon location in Santa Cruz County court. If Moxon tries his tricks there again, the Plaintiffs will be prepared!

Stop-Narconon.org: Protecting the Vulnerable from Narconon/Scientology
  23. Re: Narconon Vista sued

This is AWESOME news.

I can also provide evidence if needs be - but it'll be from here in Oz.

Happy days indeed. :D
  24. Sponge Member

After trying all the usual low cost tricks, such as stalling, filing every possible motion they can which involves more lawyer-time repsonses, deposition/discovery faggotry etc, this one will probably end up in settlement too. Narconon/Scientology doesn't want to have a list of lost court cases to its name for the benefit of future litigants. As we know they are prepared to lose more than the original re-fund value on the chance that the opponent gets worn down with litigation costs.

In another case, Greg Behar was crticised at the time for settling but although he posted on forums and critics helped him, he wasn't an ardent protester of the cult of scientology but just an ordinary guy who obviously had a desire to get back to a normal life with his step-son ASAP (who still needed rehab after being kicked out of Narconon after 18 days and driven to a motel with $10 in his pocket), so you can't blame people like that for accepting a settlement. He did refuse a gag order though.
    Stop-Narconon.org: Beha Family Story at Narconon Stonehawk

I like his style:
    trucki.jpg
  25. greebly Member

Pick up truck sign tech.

Awesome chap
  26. BlooAnon Member

I do too. This sign makes me smile.
  27. xenubarb Member

The funny thing about Behar, he and I were in contact when he was on the Vince Daniels radio show. Vinnie got butthurt when Behar, a scheduled guest, settled with a gag and leaving him without a show. Understandable, but he'd already done one great show with Behar and Per Wickstrom that definitely got the point across.

Anyways, I told him they'd probably offer to settle with a gag order, so he might as well spill everything beforehand. He did. He told the whole story of how his kid was dumped at a sleazy motel with $10 in his pocket, a hundred miles from anywhere, and hundreds of miles from his father. Behar drove up to collect the young man. He sued NN Stone Hawk and won by settlement.

That wasn't the only story like this. When I ran the Narconon Victims forum, three other parents told about their kids getting dumped off at sleazy motels and abandoned by NN staff.
  28. Intelligence Member

I will be contacting father and lawyer.
  29. RightOn Member

<3!!!
  30. Intelligence Member

It will my pleasure. Perhaps it's now time to file complaints with their local health authorities, consumer protection agency, social services, and politicians. It's time to shut these dangerous fraud rehab centers down. Every single one of them.
  31. Anonymous Member

narconon, your worst nightmare is coming to your town soon.
  32. Intelligence Member

...email just in. Another lawyer is filing a law suit against Narconon. False Success Rate is the issue. Will post details as they come in. Not a good year for narconon. The con is being exposed.
  33. BigBeard Member

^^^ 'Bout damn time for the USofA!

Did I just hear a [STRIKE]shark's[/STRIKE], er...lawyer's class action ad against NarCONon during the last commercial break??/wishful thinking

BigBeard
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

Intelligence, I'm glad you'll provide them with intelligence to help expose the CoS's fraud and lack of intelligence.

I know, awful pun is awful. But seriously, thanks. I'm sure they can use all of the help they can get, and you have a lot to give.
  36. Anonymous Member

Dox are in hand and will be forwarded.
  37. AnonyMary Member

Yes.

The Comptons contacted me and I advised him to get an attorney because his complaint is complex and full of lots of doumentation on a fraud scam of a rather grand scale.
  38. Anonymous Member

The Comptoms (and their attorney) should also be advised of good sources of information on Narconon Vista Bay, like complaints to the California Alcohol and Drug Programs (ADP) oversight agency, local police logs and even interviews with neighbors.

Many documents of this nature are in the briefing book collated in 2006 by opponents to Narconon in Leona Valley

Stop-Narconon.org Scientology Document Archive

IRS 990 Forms filings for Narconon show almost $10 million in income, and that Executive Director Daniel Manson was paid over $300,000 in 2007 alone

Narconon Northern California

Similar claims of fraud have also been made against Narconon in Southern California (Newport Beach, Warner Springs) which are in court filings in Orange County and San Diego County.

Additional dox on hand related to Narconon's misadventures, have never been webbed and were being held back (for just this sort of future action).

Moxon: You're Screwed!
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Scatman Member

Sounds like an accurate description of scientology.