Customize

Narconon United Kingdom - Human Rights Complaint

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Intelligence Member

I thought the Canada Human ights Commission was slow, but the UK is like a frickn' snail!

In Com with Victim today and next step is in order now. In Canada, a person can file a
    complaint directly to the Human Rights Commission Ombudsman, but not in the UK?

First, a complainant must contact their MP - - then the Ombudsman. The UK Red Tape
    is incredible and makes it difficult for a Victim.

If they think we are going away in frustration, it will not happen:)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

UK = Empire of Bureaucracy
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Intelligence Member

Thanks to the Dublin Conference, we now have new, updated Intel on the UK Narconon status.

The UK has sooooo much bureaucracy, but PREVAIL we will - LOL :) - - and let the
    heads roll at the Human Rights Commission for not acting in any reasonable time whatsoever.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. Intelligence Member

UPDATE: >>> UK HRC is now 'in gear' and processing info on this Subject case, as
    well as other UK Government entities. IMO, they will move quickly now considering
    who/which entities are now involved.

ALSO:

• Like Like x 10
  7. peterstorm Member

Great news!
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Intelligence Member

Yup - LOL - been practicing for a few decades now:)

11jrqko.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

BTW, if you look closely, you might be able to pick out another person in my failshoop above. (Don't feel too badly if it takes you a while. Stealthy OSA is stealthy.)
  11. Random guy Member

Had to squint a bit though.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

I don't think David ever even saw* him.

* did you sawed what I did thar?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  14. Intelligence Member

Narconon UK Open For Business .... Grrrrr

2015-09-06

https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/09/06/narconon-uk-and-narconon-europe-open-for-business/

http://www.narconon-uk[DOT]org/

Interesting that I can't find a 'NARCONON INTERNATIONAL' website in Google searches. It's not
    mentioned now anywhere on any Narconon websites. Is Clark Carr in the RPF or WTH?

NN UK website quote:

At Narconon United Kingdom, you enter an environment dedicated to one thing: helping people overcome addiction for good.
    [IMG]

First, we don’t have “patients” or “victims” or “addicts.” We have students—students who are learning to live a successful drug-free life.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. DeathHamster Member

Their official one on their tax forms is:
    Code:
    http://www.narconon.org/
    Or search here for "Narconon International":

Narconon sites
    • Like Like x 4
  16. hubbardmotorhome2-jpg.79258.jpg DM gave Clark Carr a one-way ticket on the 'LRH Final Solution Auditing Bus'. They say he's helping Mighty Thetan L. Ron Hubbard with his 'research' on the upper levels in the Van allen Belt.

(These levels need to be done exterior to the body according to David Miscavige's elegant eulogy for LRH.)

David Miscavige will splain for you wogs:
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Intelligence Member

The new and unimproved `Narconon International` at `narconon^DOT¸org kind of looks
    like DM made the new-look website when he was drunk. The new one is a mess to find
    stuff and looks crappy.

34si5np.jpg

`Narconon International`is mentioned at the bottom of the website page, but not anywhere
    in the website (at least not that I have found so far).

2i9pngm.jpg

The main attraction on their new website is a LINK to NN AH where they boldly display the
    CARF Logo:

2q0vwxj.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Quentinanon Member

Did not CARF revoke their accreditation of NarCONon?
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Intelligence Member

Nope, NN AH and a rat raft of other NNs are accredited by CARF (just enter Narconon in the search field):

http://www.carf.org/providerSearch.aspx

qzocvp.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Quentinanon Member

Interesting that even in the same state, that scientology front group has more than one corporation pushing Hubbard tech, NarCONon Redwood Cliffs and Halcyon Horizons, Inc. with each being some sort of parent corporation of the other? I think that should get looked into.
    • Like Like x 4
  21. DeathHamster Member

Idiots. There is no "Narconon Redwood Cliffs" corporation. I'm not sure that there's even a DBA for it. It's just what Halcyon Horizons (formerly Narconon of Northern California) calls that location.

I can see how the constant Narconon name changes could confuse them, but as a certifying organization, they should insist that Halcyon keeps their paperwork up to date or no certification.

It's really that simple.

Category:Halcyon Horizons
    • Like Like x 5
  22. Halcyon Horizons, Inc formerly known and registered as Narconon Northern California have multiple fictitious name registrations in different counties, depending where they have facilities. CA requires they be filed and both Narconon Fresh Start ( formerly Nrconon Southren California ) and Halcyon Horizons file them every time they make up a new name, just to cover their asses.

For every county they have a facility in, you will find their fictitious name registrations. For Redwood Cliffs, it's registered in Santa Cruz County
    http://sccounty01.co.santa-cruz.ca.us/clerkrecorder/Asp/FBNInquiry.asp
    One can also find their other program name registrations in El Dorado County here
    http://www.criis.com/cgi-bin/fbn_search.cgi?COUNTY=eldorado&YEARSEGMENT=current&TAB=1

Santa Cruz Co:

Fictitious Business Name Search Results
    Santa Cruz County Clerk's Office

This FBN Report contains documents that match the following criteria:
    -Registrant Names that start with: 'HALCYON HORIZONS'
    -These statements are sorted by Registrant Name
    Please select a Document Number to view the document details.
    Business Name FBN Number Registrant File Date
    NARCONON OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA 2014-0001041 HALCYON HORIZONS, INCORPORATED 5/15/2014
    NARCONON NORTHERN CALIFORNIA 2014-0001041 HALCYON HORIZONS, INCORPORATED 5/15/2014
    NARCONON REDWOOD CLIFFS 2014-0001041 HALCYON HORIZONS, INCORPORATED 5/15/2014
    REDWOOD CLIFFS 2014-0001041 HALCYON HORIZONS, INCORPORATED 5/15/2014
    REDWOOD CLIFFS DRUG REHAB 2014-0001041 HALCYON HORIZONS, INCORPORATED 5/15/2014
    NARCONON VISTA BAY 2014-0001041 HALCYON HORIZONS, INCORPORATED 5/15/2014
    VISTA BAY 2014-0001041 HALCYON HORIZONS, INCORPORATED 5/15/2014
    VISTA BAY REHABILITATION SERVICES 2014-0001041 HALCYON HORIZONS, INCORPORATED 5/15/2014
    VISTA BAY TREATMENT CENTERS 2014-0001041 HALCYON HORIZONS, INCORPORATED 5/15/2014
    End Of List

Please select a Document Number to view the document details.
    Business Name FBN Number Registrant File Date
    NARCONON NORTHERN CALIFORNIA 2012-0000183 NARCONON NORTHERN CALIFORNIA 1/18/2012
    NARCONON NORTHERN CALIFORNIA 2014-0001041 HALCYON HORIZONS, INCORPORATED 5/15/2014
    NARCONON OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA 2014-0001041 HALCYON HORIZONS, INCORPORATED 5/15/2014
    NARCONON REDWOOD CLIFFS 2013-0000064 NARCONON OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA 1/8/2013
    NARCONON REDWOOD CLIFFS 2014-0001041 HALCYON HORIZONS, INCORPORATED 5/15/2014
    NARCONON VISTA BAY 2014-0001041 HALCYON HORIZONS, INCORPORATED 5/15/2014
    NARCONON VISTA BAY 2007-0000251 NARCONON OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
    1/29/2007
  23. I saw this
    and went and looked over their new Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/IdealNarcononUK

I then did a charity search... http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk/Showcharity/RegisterOfCharities/CharityFramework.aspx

Charities matching your search ...

Your search has found 4 charities which are shown below.
    Click on the link provided to view a charity’s details.

Registered NumberCharity name
    267386 NARCONON Registered
    1098004 NARCONON LONDON Removed
    1112230 NARCONON TRUST Registered
    1159334 NARCONON UNITED KINGDOM Registered

1159334 - NARCONON UNITED KINGDOM CIO - Foundation Registered 24 Nov 2014
    http://apps.charitycommission.gov.u...teredCharityNumber=1159334&SubsidiaryNumber=0
    1112230 - NARCONON TRUST NOT OPERATIONAL AT PRESENT
    Accounts for 31 Dec 2013 rec'd 28 Oct 2014

New website. too
    http:// www. narconon-uk.org/
  24. Quentinanon Member

You don't think the osabots want to confuse the public about NarCONon, do you?
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  26. DeathHamster Member

Yes, but there's no reason for CARF to take any note of DBA names, except that they're clowns running a mickey mouse operation.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Quentinanon Member

I think these uniforms would be more appropriate for NarCONon:

d-e_d-1980-720.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  28. I did my best for the longest time to not post about the fact that Halcyon is CARF certed. I hate contributing any hint of credibility... but CARF does take note, at least on Redwood Cliffs.
    http://www.carf.org/providerSearch.aspx
    All the other fictitious name locations are listed as Location numbers, as filed by the program.
    Note the latest...La Selva Beach.

Find an Accredited Provider
    Total Results: 9 for Narconon

Showing 1 - 9 of 9
    Provider NameCityState/ProvinceCountryParent Company
    Narconon Redwood Cliffs Watsonville CA US Halcyon Horizons, Inc. dba Narconon of Northern California
    Halcyon Horizons, Inc. dba Narconon of Northern California Aptos CA US Narconon Redwood Cliffs
    Location R4 Aptos CA US Narconon Redwood Cliffs
    Location R3 Watsonville CA US Narconon Redwood Cliffs
    Location R1 Watsonville CA US Narconon Redwood Cliffs
    Location R2 Watsonville CA US Narconon Redwood Cliffs
    Narconon of Oklahoma, Inc. dba Narconon Arrowhead Canadian OK US
    Narconon Emerald Pines South Lake Tahoe CA US Narconon Redwood Cliffs
    Location R6 La Selva Beach CA US Halcyon Horizons, Inc. dba Narconon of Northern California

So hard to keep up with all this name changing and then get them listed up at Narconon Reviews
  29. Intelligence Member

OCEAN HILLS RECOVERY??? The website doesn't look like a NN site until one sees the 73%
    success rate and accredited by CARF. Still not sure if this is a NN, but if it is, it sure hides well
    with spouting off 12 step collaboration etc.

Desperate NN paying for per click Google ads.:D

29uq69k.jpg
    • Like Like x 3

30. [IMG]

Not a Narconon... they use 12 steps and they are run by the 'evil psychs' https://oceanhillsrecovery.com/staff.php

Makes one wonder what the success rate is for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014?

At least their 'Fresh Start Treatment Program' sounds a lot better than Narconon's Fresh Start

31. If they're not a Narconon subsidiary, they seem to be playing Narconon's success rate game:

''It's not 73% of our participants who have shelled out 30 grand apiece, it's 73% of those that we consider to be 'graduates' of our program and our follow up verification program is non-existent.''

So anyone who relapses or leaves early while in the program does not count against our bogus, unverified statistics.

Sadly, especially with opiate addiction, the actual rate of relapse is close to 85% in any program, even the good ones that don't lie for money.
    • Like Like x 3