Customize

Narconon United Kingdom - Human Rights Complaint

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

http://www.ourhumanrightsstories.org.uk/

2. Intelligence Member

http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/...rights/being-treated-fairly-and-with-dignity/
    This ^^^^^ is part of some delicious tasties:) - - Narconon ``Ethics Cycles`` can force a patient into complete silence (may NOT speak to anyone 24hrs day - for days). AND forced to do manual labour without pay or be subject to severe discipline, including being expelled from Narconon if punishment not accepted or ebeyed by patient.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BigBeard Member

^^^^Dum dee dum dum, dummmm.... /Dragnet theme

Or, as my grandson would put it, "Uh, oh!"

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Good. Crush them like the cockroaches they are. Great work David.
  5. Anonymous Member

It's obviously getting off the topic, but FWIW this was refuted by the MOD in 2010, in response to a Freedom of Information request from William Thackeray:

6. Intelligence Member

Narconon UK scientology physician, Josef Kees
    http://www.keesmedical.co.uk/

Not sure if the following is same quack?
    http://www.scientology-london.com/brum/org/files/wealden-house-has-real-doctor.php

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:IoUItd-9DpoJ:www.elc.org.uk/papers/2002kees.pdf &hl=en&gl=ca&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgOjF9Naj-Pnw5n_aqwiGjBbZBNzMHp2C7Rc5jraQsNukjUYQiQTJis5OT3bd6G6N1ubtYn4b0SZXycJJJHfiGxaFNTFvJOC6Ul-wACphPCzgjJVHnYduu_iAsrtO5zRwWiZ-xo&sig=AHIEtbR2iIvGSO3EJLA-smjZYBOY61a5aA

• Like Like x 1
  7. Intelligence Member

The Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom

http://old.rcplondon.ac.uk/information/Pages/Complaints-Procedure.aspx#formal
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Intelligence Member

Final documents Re: Formal Complaints to United Kingdom Human ights Commission, Roayal College of Physicians and Department of Health almost complete and should be in appropriate agencies within two days. (maybe even one day,..., LOL). I'm a little under the weather today - - at home resting and writing:)

10s9pvo.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Get well soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Intelligence Member

I'll be fine as soon as I remember to "attach" the documents when sending the emails,..., LOL :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Intelligence Member

Nice! The UK has a Civil Liberties organization. Canada does not per se, although we do have a very well defined Human Rights and Freedoms Chater (defines addiction as a disability - the UK does not).

However, the UK has accepted that the affects of addiction is disabling and the govenment supports these medical conditions as disabilities. In this "subject case", the disability is clear and concise.

So it appears that the UK has quite a lot of support for vulnerable victims who fall prey to abuses.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Intelligence Member

:):):)

Formal Complaints should be filed tomorrow.

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 5:07 PM

13. Intelligence Member

[IMG]

(One of many pages) :)

• Like Like x 3
  14. Intelligence Member

It's all done - - 48 pages or so. Just waiting for a few "Tweeks" :)

Fourty-eight pages may seem like a lot for initial formal complaint - - but certainly does not
    leave ANY wiggle room for UK Commission to avoid investigation. I ran into issues with the Quebec
    Commission until I submitted enough dox. (they now have boxes of dox,.., LOL)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Intelligence Member

Me is a bad boy - - haven't eaten yet today. I like to finish ASAP whatever I start ASAP:)

Taking break and walking to store for nummies and clear this UK case out of my "Mental Ram."

Trying to compile last batch of dox for the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services by end of this week.

Then focus on sending off some draft copies of book chapters to Editor ASAP.

This ^^^^^ is my FUN project:)
  16. jensting Member

Liberty has done good stuff before in the continuing fight to stop the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology from breaking human rights. (Epic Nose Guy and before him Bonnie Woods.) Liberty comes with the official A.R.S.C.C. UK seal of approval.

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Intelligence Member

Thanks Jens - - I LOVE Bonnie; she helped me escape NN TR and we are still in close contact. This Case may be filed with the Human Rights Commision and Liberty; as well as the College of physicians. The formal complaint
    covers all three bases, but need to be careful of one not voiding the other; as I experienced here in Quebec.

I had to drop the Worker's Compensation (CSST), claim and one Labour Relations claim (Normes de travail),
    in order to protect the Quebec Human Rights Commission cases.

The College of Physicians cases does not interfere with any other government cases; so no problem.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Intelligence Member

Documents are now in England and will be filed on March 14, 2012 with the United Kingdom
    Human Rights Commission and the Royal College of Physicians.

We in Canada, have a very strong case with the Quebec Human Rights Commission, but indeed,
    this case in the UK is even more powerful, with an insideous nature of abuses.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. Intelligence Member

Been a long day and me brain cells are beginning to stutter a wee bit. Time for bed and sleep.
    Have a good night all:)

f550dl.jpg
  21. jensting Member

Good! Take care of yourself :)
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Intelligence Member

Staff at Narconon Hastings: (these people should not have an expectation of privacy - not doxing).

I'm looking for ANY Data about these?

23. Intelligence Member

Response to Victim received from UK Human Rights Commission 10 minutes ago :)

The "Wheels of Justice" are in montion.
    • Like Like x 4
  24. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  25. Intelligence Member

Message just in concerning this case file - - all is on schedule as anticipated and the complainant
    is cool, calm, and collected:)

• Like Like x 3
  26. RolandRB Member

But if it is bad drug education then can't it be stripped of its charitable status? Exactly what do they teach people?
  27. Anonymous Member

28. RolandRB Member

You can see in the NN TR Closed thread that their so called "drug education" is pushing the in-house treatment so surely it can be stopped. This education is not about preventing children from taking drugs but rather miseducating them. This can not be "for the public benefit" so it should not be a registered charity (all 3 entites) in the UK.
  29. jensting Member

Hmm. They probably reg the unsuspecting clams for fortunes to have "say no to drugs" leaflets printed (same scam as TWTH - charge 50p to have a 2p leaflets printed, or whatever the actual numbers are) and funnel the cash upstreams. The thing is that "upstreams" is through an organisation which would like to style itself as a charity.

So, other than trying to follow the money, not sure what can be done about them printing rubbish.

If they were to make actual claims which could be complained about to the ASA, that would be different :D

Best regards

Jens
  30. RolandRB Member

They are making claims in material they are using in schools. See NN TR closed thread for my posts.
  31. grebe Member

Is there a way to get the misleading publications and the date and place that they were handed out?

David Colquhoun got copies of the actual moonbat materials being presented to students at universities and used them to embarrass school leadership and politicians. It worked. The key was to get the actual materials --handouts, PowerPoints, videos, etc.

TWTH has "Scientology" printed on it someplace. Aside from being utterly insipid, that's the most offensive thing about it. That organization has no business setting itself up in the minds of children as a source of moral guidance.
  32. DeathHamster Member

One of their fronts that they've used to push Narconon in schools in the past:
    Code:
    http://www.effectiveeducation.net/
    • Cult Watch December 14, 2007, Lynne Wallis, TES Magazine (dead link)
    In Scotland, they've leafleted neighbourhoods.
    There must be a whole pile of policies on the printing on those leaflets, just like the ones that were discovered for TWTH. It would be interesting to see if they also take a "royalty" cut right off the top that amounts to a third of the base printing cost.
  33. DeathHamster Member

I don't think that it does. That's the whole point of TWTH: "Completely non-religious!" without a mention of Scientology.

It only just happens to thank L. Ron Hubbard, and references the copyrights of the L. Ron Hubbard Library (a Doing Business As name that the Church of Spiritual Technology hides behind).
    • Like Like x 1
  34. grebe Member

OK, my bad then. Still TWTH is a branded product. The whole point is to get the brand associated with authority figures like schools, teachers, and police. That is what we cannot allow.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Intelligence Member

Was in a brief chat with complainant yesterday - - still awaiting reply.

Will bring in Media next week if Case is stalled.

• Like Like x 2
  36. strobe Member

Anonymous Message to David Love

• Like Like x 7
  37. Intelligence Member

LOL,.., ^^^^:)

38. Anonymous Member

This may be relevant to our interests:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17770765

The Office of Fair Trading (OFT) can rule against names that mislead customers about commercial status....
    ....The regulator said that it wanted to prevent names used by commercial firms that could mislead people looking for free, impartial, charitable or public sector assistance.
    • Like Like x 4
  39. Intelligence Member

UPDATE: > Just had a chat with Victim. We should know next week WTF is going on. Will
    be contacting Media to open this can of worms by end of next week.

40. jensting Member

I assume the victim is being made aware of local initiatives like conference in Dublin and having a look at the legality of the purif ?

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1