Customize

narconon uk closes down

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by likey, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Intelligence Member

No more questions from me - I'm outta here - good luck ya'all.

Why are or what are you scared of? I don't see any confirmation Dox in this Thread for ANYONE to
    be afraid of - LOL :)

What is fear - LOL :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. booski Member

Yo intellegence

Get your contacts to check out.

Narconon UK
    30 Newchapel Road,

Lingfield,
    Surrey, RH7 6BG

• Like Like x 2
  4. Intelligence Member

Will do - later today:)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dragononymous Member

Potential Scilon increase of 4000% in this country.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. booski Member

Scratch that last request. that was a donations address.

Check out his place instead.

Drug Rehab Center | Drug Education
    St. Leonards Onsea East, Sussex

Narconon Hastings
    Caple NeFerne # 2 Albany Rd.
    Saint Leonards Onsea East
    Sussex TN38OLN England

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. booski Member

Narconon London Hastings Residential Training Centre Tel. 01424 420 036

Number is dead for me when attempting to call...

Urge to eat neighbors dog growing!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Dragononymous Member

Searching for the word narconon on google maps is really funny...
  9. booski Member

Shot them an email.

Hi,
    I have tried to contact your freephone number and the direct line at the narconon center in Sussex.
    The freephone number rings out and the direct line would appear disconnected.
    Has the center shut down or relocated?
    I am seeking treatment for my addiction and heard you can help.
    Sincerely
    Mr B Salt
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

It's important that no one calls any UK Org saying they are with someone who is in a major drug induced crisis and needs to be admitted to narconon immediately. Do not ask the staff to tell you how this can happen immediately and most importantly definitely do not mention Body Thetans.
  11. booski Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. booski Member

Mr Bath Salt gets answers via email.. Enjoy..

Dear Mr Salt,
    The centre is in the process of being relocated. Currently, we do not operate from a centre in the UK. In the interim we are acting as referral agents to get people on to the Narconon program in a centre of their choosing anywhere within our worldwide network, especially in Europe or America.
    If you are able to speak any european languages then the choice is yours as to which you go to.
    If English is your only language, then within Europe, Narconon Holland is English speaking and it is the best priced centre on the network.
    If you would like a more in depth chat, the freephone line should be active. If it rang out, please accept my apologies. It is presently redirecting to a mobile telephone.
    Alternatively feel free to call me directly on 07704 539111.
    Best regards
    James Fish
    for Narconon UK
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. mama2mudbugs Member

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Was doing IRL stuff... grocery shopping, laundry, making a check list how to start my own religion to make billions...

Ok, I got fussed at for posting a link to a Scientology site yesterday and I am not sure how to do it and not get fussed at... so to be SAFE I will pm you the link and you can post it or whatnot the correct way. It is on the Destin Florida Drug Rehab website if anyone wants to go ahead and do it.
  14. Anonymous Member

Right, so they are "relocating". Interesting, very interesting.
  15. Anonymous Member

Nobody cares. Fuck off with your chit chat.

So rather than try and learn about how to do things or why there may be concerns about hotlinking you'll clutter up Intelligence's inbox with the hot link. Sweet move new guy.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. booski Member

Well the email from Mr Fish to Mr Bath Salt has cleared it up.

In particular the following statements he has made

1)The centre is in the process of being relocated
    2) Currently, we do not operate from a centre in the UK.
    3) Narconon Holland is English speaking and it is the best priced centre on the network.

This would as far as i'm concerned back up the OP and his assertion that they are not operating in the UK.
    The fact he tried to push my poor Mr Bath Salt and his flesh eating addiction to Holland, would also support the claim the OP made on relocation.

All I can say is lock up your pets! Mr Bath Salt cannot get the Sauna he needs!

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. booski Member

I'm not done with Mr Fish yet.

Just popped him another reply, lets see will he clarify further or has he sussed i'm taking him for a ride.

Dear James,
    Thank you for responding to me.
    I was under the impression there was a center in the UK in Sussex? has this closed down?
    Is Holland now the only center dealing with the Uk?
    As I am based in London I don't see how I can get treatment in Holland without moving there!.
    regards
    Mr B Salt.
    • Like Like x 9
  18. DeathHamster Member

Code:
    http://narconongulfcoast.com
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Can we get charity status removed if they are shipping people to holland?
    Could shipping drug addicts to holland be recognised as people trafficking?
  20. anon walker Moderator

Yay! I'm helping! <3
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

Fish, meet Salt. LOL...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. Dragononymous Member

It used to be seen as a way to happiness, but I think this joke is rather lame..
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

... particularly since that rainbow has ended :(
  24. pedrofcuk Member

25. Delightful chap, Mr Fish. Knew his missus, 'Chelle. She was a clam, too, IIRC
    • Funny Funny x 3
  26. booski Member

So far Mr Fish has not responded to my mail. I think a frantic telephone call to him was made after this gaff and was told in no uncertain scientologists terms to STFU!
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Dragononymous Member

Guess I'll just have to deal with this 'foreseen increase of scientology members due to the current economic situation' in this country.
  28. patriot75 Member

Do we have confirmation on the closeing in the UK? I haven't had time to go through this thread, been a little busy here in Oklahoma (NN Arrowhead). If we do have 100% confirmation I know some media outlets that would run this.

Must have 100% and be able to source it.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

Looks pretty convincing. Any media outlet will be able to confirm with a couple of phone calls.

However there still remains the issue of how much money they are still sucking dry from the UK government to send back to Hollywood even though they are not actually doing anything at all in the UK.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  30. RightOn Member

wow
    so they are referring people to Holland and the US, and they are still tax exempt in the UK?
    Did I get that right?
    fucking deelish!
    • Like Like x 1
  31. DeathHamster Member

I was about to say "It must really suck for them to have a UK tax exemption and no cash flow to exempt", but then it occurred to me... They might be sending them from UK to Holland, but which Narconon gets paid?

Knowing CoS, if they have a tax exemption in the UK but not in Holland, they'll try to route as many payments through the UK as they can.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. RightOn Member

so... even though they are routing to Holland or the US, they are accepting the payments in the UK?
    Need someone else to call and ask who takes the payment.
    Is it illegal to tape a phone conversation?
  33. Dragononymous Member

Sadly it still works in both countries..
  34. Dragononymous Member

Ask the police
  35. Anonymous Member

Religious Exemption would be Demonstrate The Benefit Of Your Organization For The Public Good.

Scientology is cancer. At least tobacco industry pays taxes for death. Government actually fucking PAYS scientology to exist.

Oh I MAD.

occupy_howard_beale1.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Sekee Member

There was a press release back in march about Narconon Manchester that we thought was a referral site. It offers free training in its drug free withdrawal.

I wonder where they are going to be doing the training? Would the Charities commission class this as education?
    • Like Like x 1
  38. patriot75 Member

There is now a reporter trying to get confirmation......:D:D

Great work All!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 7
  39. RightOn Member

tee hee! gettin' good!
  40. Anonymous Member

NarCONon, L Ron's big con to con the criminal convicts? Say it aint so!!
    Surely this LRH tech was supposed to benefit mankind and rescue it from insanity!?

Wait - L Ron Hubbard's idea was that we all just give up and die because we will be reincarnated a million lifetimes.

FUCK YOU LRH - I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS PRESENT LIFETIME, AND I WOULD LIKE IT A WHOLE LOT MORE IF I JUST QUIT THIS BULLSHIT FOR MAYBE TWO YEARS AND FIGURE IT OUT FROM THERE. I MISS MOM.

Or maybe just pussy out like a coward, take instructions, creep around, steal stuff from trashcans, befriend and betray everyone, your childhood friends, family, isolate yourself, know little else, think nothing of the victims, get paid blood money by the Cult of scientology to harass, no mercy for unbelievers, LRH is the way!, woo-ooo-ooo
    I'm not brainwashed it's everyone else, we have a planet to clear, blah blah fucking blah...

"scientology" and "dianetics" is a disgrace to the word "ethics".

It will be stopped. Expect it.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1