Customize

narconon uk closes down

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by likey, Jul 30, 2012.

1. anon walker Moderator

Damn, this is really intriguing! LOL, and it works!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

I thought you said "science fictional addict"

Go Booski!
  3. Internetzin Member

I'll salmon all my willpower not to comment

Fading fast....needs me omega-3's
  4. eddieVroom Member

This thread is floundering...
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Well, there is something quite fishy about it...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Shooting fish in a salty bathtub!
  7. RightOn Member

walleye don't know....
  8. booski Member

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. RightOn Member

There once was a man named Fish
    Who prospered off Narconon's commish
    He lied like hell,
    to recruit Mr. Salt as well
    But in the end was silenced by OSA's wish
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

I think we just jumped the shark.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

There was a cult doctor named Kees
    Who felt coming of drugs was a breeze
    His simple one song
    "Go to Narconon!
    Don't argue! Now give me my fees"
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. RightOn Member

no Fish jumped over the shark
  13. likey Member

i did well i think people :)
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. IIRC the trick used was to write up dodgy papers, submit them to mildly dodgy conferences and then not actually present them. The papers would remain listed and could be quoted as being published, though they were never peer reviewed.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. What happened to the Hastings/St Leonards facility they opened in about 2003?
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Closed, they send recruits to the Netherlands.
  17. Anonymous Member

Or they are claiming they have - if you enquire about rehab they recommend narconon Holland and give you choices of different countries they'll happily ship you off to via a consultation with a scientology doctor
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. carp theft.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Internetzin Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Sekee Member

In Hugh Muir's diary The Guardian UK:

• Like Like x 2
  21. booski Member

Charity commission is closing in!

Dear Mr XXXX.

Thank you for your email regarding the charity Narconon London, which has been passed on to me for consideration.

I am currently looking into several matters regarding this charity and I would be grateful for any further information you have regarding the allegation of serious harm to beneficiaries and any safeguarding issues you may have identified.

Regards,

Lin Ashby

Taunton Operations
    Postal address:
    Charity Commission Direct
    PO Box 1227
    LIVERPOOL
    L69 3UG

kQM1z.gif
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 4

22. Does anyone know anymore about this case? This was my sister. She was not returning from Leave - she spent the day with me and returned just a few hours before this happened. She was warned to be careful by a man on a bench that only spoke sing language. She was trying to learn sign language to talk to him. He lived in the neighborhood. I was taken out of the country after this because of the media attention and the threats. My family will not discuss what happened. I am trying to find out more.
  23. JohnnyRUClear Member

cool story, bro ^^^^^
  24. vaLLarrr Member

There was an old doctor from Hastings,
    Who was tired of monetary wasting,
    When asked "Doctor Kees, can you visit me please?"
    He replied "here is some niacin for tasting!"
    • Funny Funny x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Hi - Welcome.

Your question will get lost here so please set up a new thread on the subject of your sister - so people will hear what you have to say and can contribute to helping you.

All the best and thanks for posting.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

• Winner Winner x 3
  27. Message me on facebook, H. I'll try to help you from the little I know.
    http://www.facebook.com/rehab.researcher
    http://www.facebook.com/BuyerBeware
  28. DeathHamster Member

Narconon site that's a little behind the times:
    Code:
    http://www.narconon.co/narconon-centers/narconon-hastings.html
    (From the picture on the page, they cure Mentos addiction.)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. they used to have a nhs doctor, they would vist a new student when they arrived in the centre normally a day or 2 after arriving, and pass them fit to do the withdrwal, and if they could do the sauna after, but narconon could not keep up the payments to him, and owed him over £600 and he removed his services, they then used a german doctor in east grinstead who charged a lot more and the student had to pay him before they came back to st leonards and also sold them expensive vitamins which he says they need, and these were from germany and did not have a english information sheet.
  30. he did not leave his old life behind , he was kicked out of nn hastings and sent home for using drugs in the centre, his family found holland and paid for him to go there. were he did finish the course and has stopped using drugs, he has just been to nn int in usa and has been taught to do things there way now,
  31. Anonymous Member

sorry - but wtf are you on about?
  32. Anonymous Member

buggerlugs - who are you referring to here?

he did not leave his old life behind , he was kicked out of nn hastings and sent home for using drugs in the centre, his family found holland and paid for him to go there. were he did finish the course and has stopped using drugs, he has just been to nn int in usa and has been taught to do things there way now,
  33. I was replying to james fish saying he left his life behind, which he did not
  34. Anonymous Member

Uh oh - Buggerlugs is making things up about a made up person he thinks is real......
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

Smoke crack much?
  37. Anonymous Member

Buggerlugs are you smoking crack?
  38. just for your info i do not take drugs, if i knew how to place a picture in here i would have shown you james fish, and he is not made up , james fish his is real name. but never mind if you dont want people who know the truth to post in here, and confirm your posts if true or false,
  39. 40 pevensey road , was rented along with the main house , and was not used for housing students, it was were senior members of staff lived, would also put NN INT guests into here to live while there were in the uk from LA. had 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and 1 shared kicthen,

it was once going to be used as a withdrawls only, but needed proper qualified nurses to work in there, they could not find any who would work the way they wanted them too, so it never opened, if you search it on line it comes up as a care home, but its not quite that way as it looks on line, and the rent for both houses was £16,500 a month. or just 1 student fees.