Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivieres is CLOSED! :-)

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

I can and will say this: One of the reasons for closing is from government pressure - HUGE.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Tourniquet Member

• Like Like x 5
  3. GuyFox Member

David, is your phone off?
  4. grebe Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. Intelligence Member

I postulated had many dreams (1. To make claim for; demand), a long time ago, and
    now it has come to pass - indeed an amazing milestone. I am so very greatful for all the
    help from Anonymous.

All of you MUST know, that this probably would not have happened if it weere not for Anonymous.

AND I thank GOD that did NOT remain there and try to keep the place open. I was asked to look
    into it (was a Realtor/Sub-Mortgagr Broker for six years), to find a solution, which I did - - it was
    simple. I escaped NN TR befoe I discussed with anyone about how to do it.

I met with one government official and showed them the Loop-Hole and a couple of my Friends/Advisors
    know about it; BUT MY LIPS ARE SEALED - - for now. Will publish in my new book,..., LOL :)

Even if they knew now - - it's too late. They SCREWED up huge over the past few months to even
    be considered for Cerfification. Simply put, they couldn't think outside their cult-box. We are surprised
    their lawyers never saw the Loop-Hole,..., LOL :) DUH!!!

• Like Like x 10
  6. Intelligence Member

Yes - out of cell minutes. But I have Skype. Pm me your number - oh' I have it and will call now :)

7. Xenu Is Lord Member

The funny thing is when Ass Hat went to take the boxes down for certification he did it the Scientology way "all show and no substance" Just smile a lot and act like you are playing by the rules.
    Jun-2011-accreditation.jpg
    Written on MARCH 21, 2012 AT 10:48 AM by ANDRE AHERN

Narconon Trois-Rivières and Québec Accreditation Law 56

In June 2010, Law number 56 came into being in Québec, Canada. This law states that all inpatient rehabilitation treatments (either for drugs or gambling) must be accredited by the Ministère de la Santé et des Services Sociaux (MSSS). Therefore, in June 2010, Narconon Trois-Rivieres began the process of accreditation with the regional MSSS.
    Jun-2011-accreditation-194x300.jpg
    Mr. André Ahern submitting the accreditation documents for Narconon Trois-Rivières in June 2011
    This process has 5 steps.
    The first step consists of registering a request for accreditation. The Board of Directors of Narconon Trois-Rivieres approved this request and it was formally sent in June 2010.
    The second step consists of putting together all of the documents and evidences showing that Narconon Trois-Rivieres is complying with the relevant articles contained in Law 56. This document, when fully completed, contained a total of 750 pages and was submitted to the regional MSSS. This was done on June 29th, 2011.
    The third step consists of an evaluation of the center by the Conseil Québécois d’Agrément (CQA) in order to ensure that we do adhere to the Law number 56. This process starts with the CQA studying the aforementioned document, which they did. In August 2011, they sent Narconon Trois-Rivières a letter informing us that thedocument was fully accepted. Then 3 observers came on the 8th and 9th of February 2012. They visited the whole of of the premises and interviewed several staff members and students. From this observation, a report will be put together and sent to us and to a CQA expert committee. We should receive this report at the beginning of May 2012. This committee will then present, in September 2012, recommendations regarding our accreditation.
    Step four goes as follows: According to the recommendations, Narconon Trois-Rivieres will have to correct anything that would not be in conformity with Law 56. We then send the evidence that we did correct these points to the CQA, at which point they will publish their last recommendations regarding our accreditation and send it to the regional MSSS.
    With all of this accomplished, we now get to step 5 which is the first certification. At this point we will be accredited but could receive surprise inspections at any time to ensure that we are still compliant with Law 56. This whole process, if all goes according to schedule, should be finished between September and December of 2012.
    The executives and staff of Narconon Trois-Rivières are excited to be part of this accreditation process as it guarantees even better service to our residents and will facilitate the accomplishment of our goal of a drug free society.
    Related Posts:
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Intelligence Member

This ^^^ was one of two of the most difficult to make out of the 102 :-(

ipnzfc.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  10. Strixcoil Moderator

My whole reaction to the title of this thread and the first post can be illustrated with a pony.

130316141587.gif
    • Like Like x 10

11. Simply Amazing News..............

You should take a day off, David, lol.........

Ty, man, I so hope this continues and they wake up to this horrific scam in the U.S. and elsewhere........

It's by far one of the biggest defeats for this 'religious' con job called Scientology ever.............

The 'experts' on handling drug abuse have been exposed.............

It's their biggest 'humanitarian service' shown to be a big scam and quite dangerous.......

The current King of the Con, David Miscavige is going beserk, I'm sure........

Congratulations, David, Sure Feels Good!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 6
  12. Intelligence Member

Just received another confirmation. CLOSED!!! :)

• Like Like x 10
  13. How SWEEEEEET it is..............
  14. Anonymous Member

Finish the fight. The Scientology corporation has suffered many defeats, but keep s bouncing back. This time they must not be allowed to bounce back.
    • Like Like x 5
  15. GuyFox Member

What are they going to do about the building? Surely it won't be in operation as a pseudo-rehab anymore, but are they going to keep any staff there? Would be nice if there were some handlers to handle when we go there again soon.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Intelligence Member

Ma' Irish arse is Sooo Frickn' SORE from sitting at this hard chair since early this morning
    when I woke up to do a one hour Radio Show (recorded) - - I must take a few minutes and throw
    some grits in ma' oven,..., LOL. :)

Media is starting to pick this up now. One English and one French in two Cities in Quebec
    and one in the USA.:)

• Like Like x 5
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

You know what guys...?

Now, let's dance!
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Intelligence Member

I have an excellent idea what to do with the property and will move forward with a planned strategy:
    http://narcononcanada.com/ <<<(this is my Registered Domain - - ***Ok to click***:))

I am going to write a letter to the Pope (seriously). The Nuns [Oblates], have the Legal right
    to sue and take their property away/back from the owner, "THETASOFT".

• Like Like x 8
  20. Incredulicide Member

Congrats Dave, I see many more closures now possible by people that just follow your footsteps, using your book as a blueprint, so the CoS will be trying as hard as ever to prevent it being published.
    • Like Like x 5
  21. Xenu Is Lord Member

Staged photo says a 1000 words, 999 of them FAIL and 1 CLOSED ! ! !
    Jun-2011-accreditation.jpg
    Make sure Tony Ortega get the scoop
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  23. Intelligence Member

Just been invited on a TV Show in another Country (not USA) - - I really can't believe
    all this - - I haven't digested or fathomed what really happened today:)

• Like Like x 10
  24. Intelligence Member

Invited to a USA Narconon to help Anons there. Ummmm - Geeeeze,..., LOL :)

• Like Like x 9
  25. Intelligence Member

This vvvvv is what this ^^^^^ is about!

Now I know WHY he doesn't work for Narconon:) Hasn't answered my last^^^^^ message either,..., LOL.

• Like Like x 3
  26. Chipshotz Member

David!!!
    Congratulations! You have my unending respect.
    • Like Like x 8
  27. Anonymous Member

28. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 11
  29. 00anon00 Member

Congratulations David. Strong work.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Anonymous Member

31. moarxenu Member

FEEL THE LOVE, FAGGOTS!!!!

Feel%20the%20Love%20copy.JPG
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

this was posted today
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

this was posted yesterday
  34. Anonymous Member

35. moarxenu Member

O HAI, NARCONON VISTA BAY!!!!

SOON.

<3<3<3

- PROJECT CHANOLOGY SAN FRANCISCO

PS: WE RUN THIS!!!
    • Like Like x 6
  36. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  37. AnonNoxMetus Member

Three cheers, great work. I know someone else mentioned it, (it's big news!) but did you contact the Village Voice? It deserves to be shared on a much larger scale.
    • Like Like x 4
  38. Xenu Is Lord Member

I am wondering if you might need to stay in country for the appeal? Also Ass Hat still has that video of you up, is legal action still planned for that? I would love to see the cult pull him from Canada and stick him in a Narconon in the US and you are are there to great him at the door. He might just call 1-866 -EX SEAORG and beg them to help him escape. LOL
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Intelligence Member

The Human Rights Commission cases will still move forward against ALL the Executives (legally Libel), AND the COS Montreal, NN International, COS California, ABLE Canada, and David Miscavige have ALL been NAMED in the charges that are being investigated ♥♥♥

• Like Like x 9
  40. Intelligence Member

Post #72 and this ^^^^^6 #73 is strange?

344e52b.jpg

I have three FB messages, plus one Leaked Email from &quot;Inside&quot; NN TR. The Email
    is quite specific and clear. &quot;...NN TR is closed and Employment Insurance lay off dox being done...&quot;

Nobody answering phones? But wouldn't it be something if this was all a &quot;ploy&quot;

• Like Like x 1