Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivieres is CLOSED! :-)

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Apr 15, 2012.

1. grebe Member

TT needs more adorable porcupines.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 6
  3. moarxenu Member

Love also plans to attend a protest outside Narconon Trois Rivières onApril 29 even if its staff and residents have moved on to other locations.

O HAI, OBLATES OF MARY IMMACULATE!!!

FbD12fAl-ESM19sSbvD_ig2.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Anonymous Member

I have a question - what effect the closing of Narconon in Quebec might or will have on other Narconons in Canada? Can't David now go and file similar complaints in Calgary or wherever else Narconons exist in Canada? They all use the same techniques. The precedent has been set already that Narconon is not a valid facility. Shouldn't authorities of other Canadian states investigate Narconons in their area of jurisdiction? I'm trying to ask what will it take for the closing of Narconon in Canada to become a federal thing.
    • Like Like x 1

5. Who is the man who would give his life for brother man?

...........Love.............David Love...........

..............Right On.............

"He might take you down, but he'll never let you down."........
  6. DeathHamster Member

Given? Seems unlikely.
  7. Intelligence Member

Dox are being prepared for Alberta and in discussions today about NN Arrowhead. If they open
    in Ontario, dox will be filed to authorities forthwith. Already filed with Ontario College of Physicians
    against two scilon pro-NN physicians.

Narconon Arrowhead: (New Thread)
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/narconon-arrowhead-takes-in-stranded.101885/

• Like Like x 7
  8. Good question(s). Canada has Provinces, not States.

The Federal Government allows the Provinces to control their own destinies on a number of different social issues, especially with regard to Public Education and Health/Medical issues.

What happens in one Province may not fit with how another Province is governing situations. I.e., the laws of one Province may differ substantially from that of another.

"Authorities" of other Provinces can't open investigations based upon what happened in a separate Province, unless there are complaints made directly to the authorities in that particular Province.

To remove Narconon from the face of the earth that is Canada would require a separate initiative in each and every one of the Provinces and Territories.

What David has done is create a model and a template, that could be exploited in other Provinces. In many ways, David is leading the way, but everything he's been involved with, vis-à-vis Quebec, has been entirely within that Provincial Jurisdiction.

Entirely different rules will be in play in different jurisdictions.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Intelligence Member

Unlikely? They had a closet FULL of cases of these books. Other grads reveived them too.
    They were donated from the COS, of course that was after NN TR donated $20,000.00 to
    the Montreal COS:)

• Like Like x 4

10. i'mglib just posted this vid of Scientologist Ed Dearborne bragging about duping the Santa Ana police deputy chief about the wonderful benefits of Narconon. It's time for the U. S. to take Narconon's abusive crimes and their expoitation of addicts with false promises of over 70% success rates for their LRH Quack-science Scientology program seriously.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Intelligence Member

Here's the books:

I still have them.

• Like Like x 1
  12. DeathHamster Member

fify.

In practice, it gets complicated. For example, the Ontario provincial government has complete authority to recognize (or not) religions in the province. However, they second that authority by requiring charity status from the (federal) Canada Revenue Agency.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. DeathHamster Member

Ahh! You might not have paid for them directly, but someone else certainly did! (And that someone else might have been you...)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Intelligence Member

It's only had one (1) view??? Is there a link or contact info of this event?

15. Intelligence Member

Oh' ya, and paid big time in one way or another.

16. HellRazor Member

Sorry, I'm late commenting on this thread. I just saw it tonight (yeah, I was offline for a few days.)First, congratulations Dave on your victory! It's great to see that you are still charging ahead to finish the job.

I read in one of the articles (the one with interviews with ex-employees of NNTR) that at least one student is confirmed to be transferred to NN Calgary. Time to poon the media there.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 8
  17. Zak McKracken Member

Giving away books that staff could have been regged for is out-exchange.
    No wonder their stats suck.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 4
  19. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 5
  20. Zak McKracken Member

ugh.
    NN Arrowhead is in Oklahoma, US.
    But do you guys know what the nearest town is? :[
    Look it up.

Intel/Shaw/GuyFox/Jacky: you suppress them without even trying. That's not fair. :[
  21. jensting Member

It was management practising medicine without a license! The staff knew nothing!! Give us our money!!!

Seriously, I think the staff will find that maybe $cientology doesn't work too good after all when real questions (rather than : "do you feel butthurt?") start getting asked. I mean, an "ethics officer" - what's that, in a medical treatment?

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 4
  22. jensting Member

Go get 'em!

Best regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
  23. grebe Member

Charity is out-exchange in Scientology. Good reason not to give the organization in any of its forms charitable status.
    • Like Like x 4
  24. Anonymous Member

For those staff that didn't get paid for 7 weeks, here's a thread from last year.

Current advertised California Narconon Staff salaries

• Like Like x 1
  25. RightOn Member

curious.....
    do any of these NN publications go through the mail in the US?
    If so... can't a trumped up success rate be grounds for the FTC to get involved?
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. RightOn Member

Ed Dearrborne is a real piece of work.
    He appears on the OC "filing" vids wear he lies about how there will be a ton of people coming Easter weekend to help file at the OC org and that there was going to be "tons of food and music".
    Then the vids from Easter weekend showed how much of a liar he was.
    • Like Like x 5
  29. BigBeard Member

Proof of false advertising, e.g., success rates, covered by insurance, etc., across state lines.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 4
  30. RightOn Member

that is what I said in the previous post.
    trumped up success rates should get the FTC inerested
    • Like Like x 1
  31. BigBeard Member

Trumped up success rates through the mail would be the USPS Postal Inspectors. Trumped up success rates across state lines via other means, e.g., internet, e-mail, phone calls, would be the FTC, and possibly the FCC in some instances.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
  32. RightOn Member

ahhh ok
    hmmmm these may be a juicy avenues to go down!
    • Like Like x 1
  33. failboat Member

Slowpoke.jpeg

So if the Canadian Feds shut down Narconon TR for failure to certify, and if Narconons all over Canada have the same practices, will the Canadian Feds be shutting down Narconons all over Canada? Are they investigating?
  34. Anonymous Member

Lurk moar. :(
    The "feds" didn't shut down NN TR. The Quebecois government did.

So what needs to happen is make other provincial governments aware of the problem, so they can investigate and shut down the rest of the scammy scammers Canada-wide. I don't know what it would take to get the Feds involved, but imagine it would be somewhat more difficult than the strategies pursued so far.

255.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  35. failboat Member

Sorry, in American schools they don't teach us how to Canada. It is a shame, really.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Health care is a provincial responsibility so while it is a good precedent it needs to be exported to other provinces.

The key thing here was that Quebec started requiring a certification process for treatment centres. If they hadn't implemented that it might have been trickier for the province to step in and shut it down. I suspect the regulatory framework is quite variable. I'm not surprised that the other Canadian facility is in Alberta, which is kind of Texas North in a lot of respects.

Though trying to replicate the provincial college of physicians ruling so that other provincial organizations bar their members from participating in this treatment program would be an excellent start.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Aurora Member

I'ze just sittin' here knittin' in mah rocker awaitin' the announcement of some criminal charges.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Squirrel King Member

Can someone update Wikipedia with this news?
  39. Anonymous Member

Incase the cop does not get it
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/disw.jpg/