Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivieres is CLOSED! :-)

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Apr 15, 2012.

1. AnonNoxMetus Member

2. BlooAnon Member

With mentions of Second Chance, as well as Crimonon, reminded me of this video.

3. RolandRB Member

This is what this "charity" talks about when it goes into schools. They are giving bad advice and making false claims. This needs to be stopped. Somebody needs to contact the CC E+W about this with an aim to getting their charitable status removed:

Sci links:

http://www.narconon-drug-education.org.uk/Narconon-lectures

"Research by Narconon has proved conclusively that residues of drugs remain in the fatty tissues and can stay there indefinitely, affecting a person for years afterwards."

http://www.narconon-drug-education.org.uk/Drugs-What-You-Can-Do-About-It

Drugs - What you can do about it

If you know someone who is taking drugs and can't seem to stop, the NARCONON® programme can help. The Narconon drug-free programme helps get rid of drug cravings by removing the drugs from the person's body.

This is done by a special programme of vitamins, exercise and sauna to produce sweating and taking oils and liquids to replace the fat that is being lost. This highly effective programme has been used successfully for over 35 years to remove drugs from the body and reduce drug cravings.

Once this has been accomplished, the Narconon programme then addresses the reason the person turned to drugs in the first place and handles the underlying problem. The programme is very, very successful because it gets rid of the reasons people take drugs in the first place.
  4. Anonymous Member

35mfyc2.jpg
    • Like Like x 14
  5. Intelligence Member

ROFLMAO!!!! LOL :):):) OMG!!! - - These ^^^^^ Anonymous folks bust me up with laughter. Tx for making me smile♥♥♥

I LOVE you unorganized individuals - - I :)LOVE IT!

• Like Like x 2
  6. grebe Member

The bloke you want to help you over there is Prof. David Colquhoun (www.dcscience.net).

Stood up to your moonbat prince and his royal homeopathy scam and doesn't afraid of anything. Managed to get quack medicine classes out of British universities. Here's a taste:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...iversities-how-I-beat-the-varsity-quacks.html

He has his own Babbles-type stalker, but that hasn't slowed him down too much.

Also of course you've got Ben Goldacre. And the wonderful Simon Singh. Let them all know what's happening and how it may set a precedent. The key bit: "not based on science."
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Intelligence Member

Love it:)

Hi David, congratulations for all your excellent work battling Narconon and Scientology. Im from Argentina and I wanted to ask your permission to translate some of your videos and interviews to spanish to post in our channels and blog:

http://anonymousdeargentina.blogspot.com.ar/

My pleasure. For the moment I send you the translated article from the Montreal Gazette that I just finished and posted "Argie" Anon

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Intelligence Member

New Thread - Narconon Arrowhead to be posted tonight, with
    CANADA NEWS WIRE - Press Release

Excerpt:
    • Like Like x 7
  9. Petete Member

Hi David, thanks for posting my translation :D Your videos and interviews will be ready and posted in the next days. Keep up the great work my friend.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Gottabrain Member

I AM SOO SOOO LOVIN THIS!!! :)

Congratulations, David, and a HUGE thank you for all you've done!!

thank-you-bodies.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  11. mongrel Member

Whatever that symbol is, it looks close enough to a bullseye for the ronbots to bawww. Don't forget the "Tom cruise missiles" incident.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  13. peterstorm Member

Is there a Narconon in Latin America Petete?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Petete Member

Sadly, in Argentina, yes http://www.narconon.org.ar/
    And I guess there are others in other countries around here...
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Intelligence Member

How big is it?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Xenu Is Lord Member

NNTR is clearing off the negative comments of facebook as if it matters at this point. I wonder when they are shut down for good and sent to jail if the will forget to delete it first, allowing the world to use it for pooning truth!
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Petete Member

Its a house in a rich part of the city of Buenos Aires http://www.narconon.org.ar/centro.html there are a couple of pics there and you can find some more on the internets.
    Btw, Javier Rodriguez the goon who assaulted us on the 25 of february protest and Gloria Martinez (the old bitch who was with him) belongs to "Honrando la Vida" (Honoring Life or something), a Scientology attack group in Argentina related to Narconon http://anonymousdeargentina.blogspot.com.ar/2012/02/reporte-protesta-25-feb-2012-anonymous.html
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Intelligence Member

Did you Image Capture any of the comments. I was so busy, I didn't even think of it. Shucks,
    it would have been nice to see who was a "potential conversion" and Intel Source. :)

19. Anonymous Member

3fyxf.jpg.png
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  20. Intelligence Member

Awesome ^^^^ >>.Tx a lot:)

21. jensting Member

Well, no, with the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology we can say, once again, that it's worse than you think.

The Paris clams (not narCONon, the plain Co$ bOrg) were documented as surreptitiously handing out phone details of G&G as a source of the super-strength vitamin tablets. This was after the criminal conviction for illegal practice of pharmacy (not appealed in the case of one individual and therefore the final judgement on that person who is GUILTY!!). Source: "Scientologie: La vérité sur un mensonge" TV documentary, broadcast on the channel France 2 on 27th of may 2010.

Or just scour through criminal verdicts like that in the case of Jocelyne Dorfman who died in France in 1984 because the clams withheld her epilepsy medication.

No worries, I'm (un)happy to repeat myself ...

Jens
  22. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Ok, UN-squirreled Tech for you.

Drug Bulletins.zip

Narconon Drug Bomb

[IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  24. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Quack, Quack, Quack: LRH Quackery^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.................................................. False Promises:For Sale: ........................................................

........................................... $30,000.00 @Non-Profit Narconon.............................................

................................. A Humanitarian Scientology Charitable Organisation............................

............................................ (Proceeds to benefit David Miscavige)...........................................

• Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

On why the Quebec gouvernment didn't relocate the patients:

That may be so, my only regret on their handling of the situation is I think patients deserved to be told why the center was shutting down. Considering the dismal results of their accreditation checklist, it was a stretch to rely (ha-ha) on Narconon to adequately inform patients of their supposed "choices".
    • Like Like x 2
  26. another123 Member

• Like Like x 4
  27. mnql1 Member

Translation of a French article posted on April 18, 2012 on the website of the Trois-Rivières daily newspaper Le Nouvelliste:
    Des constats inquiétants
    • Like Like x 17
  28. Anonymous Member

This impression cannot be allowed to stand. This is exactly what the Scientology corporation wants the world to believe about Scientology's Narconon, that it was a few local bad apples that were the problem, when in fact the problem is that Scientology's Narconon is a scam.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. DeathHamster Member

It's on the other side of the Scientology/Narconon wall, but I bet they'd love to use the Hockley Highlands Inn "Advanced Org" for that.
    • Like Like x 4
  30. rof Member

When we say we are going to eliminate something from the planet we obviously mean it.

Otherwise no one would believe us.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. grebe Member

Interesting how Narconon is trying to spin this story. It's not Hubbard's insane mega-niacin mega-sauna cooking oil slurping TR stupifications that's the problem. Rather, a couple of administrators went off policy and admitted clients with psychiatric problems (other than substance abuse, presumably), and mis-managed funds.

Fuck off Narconon culties. People are getting wise to your bullshit.

Afterthought: In Scientology street drugs and psych drugs are no different. Both are tools the psychs use to keep thetans from total freedom. So Narconon staff aren't likely to turn away patients on psych drugs so long as those patients are willing to "detox" from their psych drugs as well as any street drugs they might be taking. In fact there's a Hubbard policy someplace about the benefits of the purif for illegal pcs. That policy plus evidence of Narconon's taking in patients with psychiatric histories at other centers over many years should prove false the claim that Narconon turns away "psychiatric cases."
    • Like Like x 3
  32. RightOn Member

Although I was very happy to see this article (thanks for the translation by the way), and that they went to the authorities complain about their pay, (only after the story broke) I am not happy of their praises for Narconon. Their stupidity and lack of compassion for the patients is sickening.
    What do they have to say about NN's "success" rate? Are they also going to claim a huge success rate?
    And if so why? Are they not privy to the information of how many patients relaspe?

They never reported attempted suicides and other things they saw wrong during their employ?
    And I don't believe for one minute that the attempted suicides were only in the last few months.
    It has probably been happening since the center opened. You take people off meds, and this is what will happen.

One of them resigned A YEAR AGO and never said anything? That is another whole year that patients suffered and another whole year of patient's families getting scammed and forking over thousands of dollars.

Reporting these instances to the authorities is not the same as going to the media. (well I know it is in COS's eyes) And I don't care what they signed with NN.
    I hold them responsible for not coming forward and doing the right thing a lot sooner. Sorry, just sounds like they are trying to save their own butts now that NN is beig blasted and dragged into the open. And again, I don't care what they signed. If they were concerned about what they signed, they should have seeked the opinion of a lawyer.

And sorry, boo hoo about their pay. That is the very least of what was wrong with this total scam.
    They have SOME sense to say "they are playing with people's lives"
    but not the sense to see it is a scam that harms both patients and rapes family members of their hard earned money.
    Or are they still praising NN's program because they are afraid?
    Whatever the reason for the praises of this scam, SHAME ON THEM! And SHAME on their SILENCE!

sorry... morning cranky and /rant
    • Like Like x 6
  33. Kaile Member

"We were treated as less than nothing," says Julie Ann Pagé. "We didn't even get a thank you or a letter of reference," laments Odette Poulin.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  34. RightOn Member

and one more thing,
    if I was the parent of one of the attempted suicide patients or just one of the parents of any other patient, I would press charges against this crew for not reporting what they saw and knew was harmful.
    • Like Like x 4
  35. BigBeard Member

Ummm...Isn't this illegal with on going investigations in progress?? Is the RCMP, or someone, on top of this??

SOP: Throw NN TR management under the bus and pretend everything is just fine at all the other NarCONons in the world. At least until they're also required to get certified by every country they're located in.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Anonymous Member

Those who believe in Narconon are being turned into scilons. The same rant applies to (at least) some ex-scientologists and independents too.
  37. RightOn Member

when I look at that group shot....
    this is what I see
    (sorry for the horrible job, but you get the idea)

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  38. grebe Member

RightOn, I would say, "We mad. Is good timing, COB?"

In unison they praise Scientology aka "the Narconon program." So, y'know, yeah.
  39. peterstorm Member

Mind control in action.
  40. anon walker Moderator

Of note:

Why, this is not in their brochures. And useful to the Evans' case perhaps.
    • Like Like x 2