Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivieres is CLOSED! :-)

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

Go to bed, it's 12:15am there,..., LOL :)

2. moarxenu Member

If NN TR is in serious difficulties then Thetasoft is in serious financial difficulties.

As I recall the delicious land sale dox indicate that Thetasoft took out a loan(s) secured by the property as well as other property the scifag owners of Thetasoft hold.

So I am thinking a research project is in order. Has Thetasoft defaulted on their loans? Almost all loans have covenants whereby adverse material conditions must be reported immediately to the bank.

Some awesome Qanon could call the bank and ask them as could a reporter.

1. We know that Thetasoft has loans with you.
    2. Have they reported to you the adverse material condition that they no longer have income from NN TR?
    3. Are you aware of the reports in the media? If not we will send them to you.
    4. As a point of law and banking practice are you aware that Thetasoft and NN TR are both inviolation of the Land Sale Agreement and its conditions?
    5. When would you like to meet with Mr. David Love, Thursday or Friday?
    • Like Like x 7
  3. RolandRB Member

This requires a criminal investigation. You have produced one miracle so is there any way you could do another one and get a criminal investigation off the ground? It seems to me that the cult has been raking in money from this scam and has been doing it illegally.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Intelligence Member

:)

No comment right now:):):)

Just chilln'; reviewing some dox while playing "Beatles Let It Be" and "Piano Man" on my Harps
    and smiling big time. :) - - it's not over till,..., LOL :)

[IMG]

There is another Shit-Storm" heading their way VERY soon (COS)♥♥♥

• Like Like x 4
  5. Intelligence Member

Yes, indeed, you are absolutely correct. Please send me the Pope's address. (Seriously):)

I have 88 pages of Legal dox pertaining to the Property Sale Agreement. They are **F_ _ ked**

http://narcononcanada.com/

• Like Like x 3
  6. Intelligence Member

They created their own weather (***Shit-Storm***) - - and now they stand there and whine and cry?

• Like Like x 3
  7. Intelligence Member

ROFLMAO,..., "You must tell me - - WTF is with the Chicken/Turkey?? That Frickn' pic is
    costing me $$$!!! Every time you post, I gain weight,..., LOL - - I love chicken/turkey.

The last time I stepped on a digital scale, it said, "One at a time please" LOL :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah good luck with that. They will never refund money, unless there is a major PR flap regarding the refund. Take them to court, file all kinds of motions and you won't see a dime. The only way is to try to fry them in the court of public opinion and even then it doesn't work very well. Main stream media in the US won't touch these kinds of stories.
  9. Anonymous Member

The tide is turning. News channels are running critical pieces, we will defeat this cult.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Intelligence Member

In Canada, each and every Executive of a Corporate entity is libel for the actions
    of the corpoation. (Known or should have known is the citation)They can not hide
    behind Corporate veil. Even if NN TR goes bankrupt, the executives personal homes,
    property, and ALL assetts are at risk.

Complex, but do-ableness,.., <LOL - is the Key:)

They ***F_ _ked** up in the wrong Country - - AGAIN!

We'll see if the USA "will touch these kinds of stories"? David Miscavige is NAMED in one of
    the investigations and lawsuit filings - - we'll see:) :) :)

• Like Like x 4
  11. DeathHamster Member

Hmmm. If NN TR doesn't have any money to pay employees, how do they have any money to pay for those expensive lawyers?

(Obviously they're playing shell games, but I wonder what colour of lipstick they're putting on the pig when they're dating those very respectable lawyers?)
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Intelligence Member

They have a "Building Fund" where they dump $$$$$. According to my ex-Sea ORG contacts, "Building Fund $$$ can not be used for paying employees. At NN TR, we had about $600,000.00 in the "Building Fund". The NN TR Execs began using the BF $$$ for payroll and a NN INT team jumped on a Jet and flew up for a Mission of "Correction" etc. That's when they pulled The ED, Marc Bernard, and plunked in Aline Proulx as the ESTO Officer. ABLE Canada, Brad Melnychuk was there at the same time and so was a Narconon Canada team of four money siphoners.

The ED of Narconon Canada was in deep shit, but her sister bailed her out with some fudged dox manipulation.

Didn't know that did ya', OSA , LOL :) - - you'll see the real dox one day - - - maybe:-0)

So we had about 7 blood-suckers there, siphoning off $$$ at about $350.00 per day for each thetan x 7,
    plus all expenses, including airfare and expenses, the ESTO even rented me a car for a trip where her sister was
    receiving Auditing. $10,00.00 lump sums, banked from $$$ being siphoned off NNTR!!!

That's where I met the ESTO's daughter who showed me the Federal Health Canada office she worked in.

I have all the dox (car rentals emails from Health Canada office), where ESTO daughter worked.

At that time we (staff) were NOT being paid, but there was still about $100,000.00 left in the building
    fund, but NN Int had placed $$$ in c0-sig account to hold from employees pay (according to ESTO Officer).

If the IRS, or *anyone* ever wanted to follow the money trail in Scientology, it would be VERY simple -- *IF* one knew where to look!

• Like Like x 7
  13. another123 Member

News Round Up #2 ODIT: Scientology's Narconon Trois-Rivières Shutdown [update2]
    Thanks for all the links/translations/subtitles.
    also, on a sidenote:
    the Scilon PR machine goes into high gear:
    Oh...Paaaleeease.:confused:
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Intelligence Member

Save room for another update; I'm on live CBC Radio in 19 minutes from now.

• Like Like x 5
  15. RolandRB Member

I think this should be reported to the authorities.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Dott Member

Actually, no. Hubbard wrote clearly specified dosages for individual vitamins for people doing the purification rundown, including the explicitly laid out and repeated dosage of 5,000 mg of niacin, among others.

Its non confidential information, it should still be freely available in the Red Vols (HCOB volumes), unless they got yanked from the current version There should be an old leak of Purif HCOBs somewhere here on WWP.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Intelligence Member

WOW! OMG - will upload video of CBC Radio ASAP.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Sponge Member

Nice one. Which programme?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Sponge Member

Niiiiiiiiice
  20. grebe Member

• Like Like x 6
  21. jensting Member

(Yeah, great work, MNQL1)

So, out of 55 criteria, 44 necessary improvements were identified of which 26 were critical. And narCONon? They will change nothing!

Thanks narCONon, but that will not be all; now you have to be held responsible for the damage you did in the past.

Best regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 2
  22. mnql1 Member

Translation of a French article published on April 18, 2012 in the print edition of Journal de Montréal, page 27.

(A very similar article was posted on April 17, 2012 on the website of the TVA network: Fermeture de Narconon à Trois-Rivières: Des travailleurs impayés)
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 9
  23. jensting Member

Well, they never opened another centre after death in 1984, that's got to be good enough :)

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 2
  24. jensting Member

Well, maybe there were a few rotten apples in the barrel at NN TR who did siphon off money which should properly have gone straight to the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology. But, rest assured, David Miscavige can trust everyone else siphoning money to the top in the $cientology front groups does so completely honestly.

Yes sir, COB!

Nothing to see here!!

Move right along (please)!!!

.... or not ..

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 3
  25. jensting Member

Thanks, and please do keep up the good work! The "like" button is getting a lot of wear, but I think it's up to it!

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 7
  26. peterstorm Member

Just listened to your interview on the Radio Dave. Well done!
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Intelligence Member

The Youtube video of it will be up in a few minutes:)

The Media are growing BALLS of STEEL,..., LOL
    • Like Like x 4
  28. peterstorm Member

• Like Like x 4
  29. Intelligence Member

Yup, I have the file and I'm making another video. This was very good too:)

They are Sooooooo SCREWED!!

I wonder DM has been taking 45 cal shots at my pic yet?,.., LOL :)

• Like Like x 3
  30. peterstorm Member

Yeah she tried to squeeze you by suggesting that you a had a grudge against them because the pay story... lol
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Intelligence Member

Yes, I caught that right away - - "I Handled and Spun" :)

• Like Like x 2
  32. Xenu Is Lord Member

It is not a question of if they have the money, but where is the money? Not paying your staff is not proof that you don't have money. We know they took the money in, I want to know what they did with every last dime.
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Intelligence Member

Finally - No Lawyers With No Balls to Scrap any of it:)

[IMG]

• Like Like x 13
  34. DeathHamster Member

Quebec has pretty strong labour laws. If someone files a complaint and the government comes looking, I wonder if they'll be able to keep that "building fund" safe.

They could shift the money and pay the lawyers from another corporation, but Canadian courts have taken a dim view of that in the past.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Intelligence Member

They must be careful right now, because NN TR is also under the Federal Registered Charities Act - for now:)

36. Anonymous Member

Great interview. Those clowns are getting drilled in the ass.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Intelligence Member

I have another 7 minute one, but I'm so Frickn' tired, it will take a couple hours:)

• Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

bump
  39. grebe Member

You done good, bro.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Anonymous Member

Super interview!! You speak very well.

The gov is taking a very hard line when it comes to not paying employees.
    Several years ago I had the pleasure of watching an executive lose his personally owned 50' yacht. This action was taken completely separate of the bankruptcy proceedings against the corporation.
    The slimes are probably just hoping to convince the employees to give up so the slimes won't lose whatever they privately own.

Just MHO.
    • Like Like x 3