Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivieres Breaches Patient Confidentiality

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

This "Lovely Lady" helped me make it through the past couple days. I miss her :-(
    Going to bed early.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Intelligence Member

[IMG]

Jason Barkman & Aline Proulx (ex-Narconon Canada Executive and being investigated by QHRC)
    Barkman was at NN TR with me. We shared a room for a short time. He was training to be an Ethics Officer. Proulx was the ESTO Officer at NN TR. She hired us at $2.50 per hour.
    Lots more Intel on the both of them - - saving for Court:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Intelligence Member

"Intelligence" at work,..., LOL :)

10ggvb6.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Intelligence Member

Barkman was doing Intelligence work for COS-Narconon when he was at Narconon TR.
    Not a genius, but a ladies man - - with "Mug" & "Number"{

ROFLMAO - LOL :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 5
  6. Intelligence Member

OMG!!! Now we have three Newspapers, another TV News broadcast coming up
    soon and now a Radio,..., LOL :)

• Like Like x 6
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  8. jensting Member

I see what you did there!
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Intelligence Member

10. GuyFox Member

You've forgotten all the other connections scientology believes we have, LOL:

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Intelligence Member

My Dear Friends,

I have received countless messages over the past three days - - close Friends concerned for my health.

This one here from Xxxxxx Xxx (the sister of Xxxxxx), helped me take a step back:

"Mr Love things are heatin up pretty good on ur end, so iam just sending u a little reminder to take care of u 1st and not allow "BURN OUT"! I know u also have challenged urself with a deadline for u book, and GOD knows how u like a challenge! U 1st OK! I think the pic of ur kids shows the love for their DADDY! NICE!"

What the Cult did by publishing Yvonne Son's and my confidential patient information, with video online, invesigators will be talking with me tomorrow and may seek a Restraining Order.

I can't/won't give details, but I made a decision today (with much advice from friends), to look
    after and take care of me - - get more rest, exercise, and digest a balanced, nutritious diet of food and love:)

"Dead Agenting" is not fun - - however, I did write my predictions to government authorities that
    this would probably happen.

All that being said, David Love is very well and writing up a storm - - I will not burn out,
    nor give up, accept any $ settlement; rather push forward. I have rescheduled my daily
    time slots to allow me to publish my book as scheduled (end of May-June 2012).

Thank you ALL for your support and love <3 :)

• Like Like x 12
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Intelligence Member

narconon, drug rehabilitation, truth about narconon, legal and narconon, scientology legal problem, free canada, most important case in canada vs scientology

Interesting Tags here ^^^^ I just received from ex-"Sea ORG" member for my press release later today:)

14. Quentinanon Member

I can guess what they are doing from the stereotypical "executive meeting" that some of us have had the misfortune to participate in: They read and discuss reports. Discuss compliance with programs. Discuss what to do about <particular person>. Read some quotes from Hubbard so they can justify whatever crap they want to do. Smoke cigarettes. Pick the scapegoats. Gossip and natter about them. Have conference calls with OSA scumbags "uplines" discussing all over again the crap they discussed among themselves.
    • Like Like x 7
  15. Anonymous Member

The funny thing about this is the cult reaction to the Love stimulus. What they do is what Ron said to do. Until now, nobody has managed to get them into quite this tight a corner, what with the confidentiality breaches that are technically inevitable.

But when you're a cult, you can do that. When you pretend to provide health treatments, you absolutely can not. Hey Aline...word clear "not above the law." So you'll know what to do when they come for you.
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Intelligence Member

http://www.facebook.com/BuyerBeware (David Love: Admin)

• Like Like x 4
  17. peterstorm Member

Of course you know Andre Ahern is under a lot more pressure. He might have a (another) nervous breakdown trying to keep up with the lies.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Quentinanon Member

Psychopathic rage to be exact.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Intelligence Member

"You Can Never Dream Too Big" :)

An Ol' Irish Quote:
    “You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

Next Protest at NN TR,..., LOL

[IMG]
  20. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  21. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. Chipshotz Member

Wow, I'm having trouble keeping up with your releases and we're only seeing a small percent. I can only imagine what the cults execs must be thinking.
    Keeping the communication open with the media and gov. is wise. Desperation makes people dangerous.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. jensting Member

That's what being in a cult is like. He could just walk out of the door.

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 4
  24. Anonymous Member

25. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 3
  26. Random guy Member

A very wise decision David! It is not the big jumps that make it, but the many, many small steps. You have PA'd Anonymous AND the state ito dealing with these crocks, the cult has nowhere to run. Your persitence will have them in the end.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Intelligence Member

Just finished call with investigator/lawyer. Sending additional dox, then discuss
    again Monday Re: Application to Court to have Judge decide on Restraining Order.

A very serious matter and will be talking to Ministry of Health and Social Services
    and Certification Committee and Advisors in Ottawa at Federal Government/Senator.

Meeting with mainstream Media in a couple days and EXPOSE them HUGE:)

I LOVE my digital Voice Recorder:)

Laws on Recording Phone Calls in Canada:

Delicious^^^^^:)

• Like Like x 5
  28. Intelligence Member

Now preparing second submission of hundreds of pages of dox to Revenue Canada
    Charities Commission and now including Narconon Incorporated (ABLE Canada et al)
    for investigation to have Federal Charitable Status revoked.

Next week will be submitting document to Montreal municipal authorities prior to meeting
    with Media concerning the Property Tax Exemption that the COS has on their two commercial
    "Book Store" locations and also submit Formal Complaint RE: Medial Practices at the Montreal
    COS - - will use some Data I now have from an Ex-Sea ORG member. This will be a very interesting
    document addressin a medical practice that has credible merit and hit the HARD:)

• Like Like x 4
  29. Quentinanon Member

Ahern is grooming him for OSA investigation work. Suggest putting together a dossier on that guy and send it to the RCMP.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Zak McKracken Member

• Like Like x 3
  31. Intelligence Member

They already have a file on him,..., LOL :)

• Like Like x 5
  32. Intelligence Member

OUCH!

33. Xenu Is Lord Member

So Scientology has proven yet again, that it uses testimonials, privet information and more to try and discredit its critics. They know dam well David Love does not support what he says in this video and the only thing it proves to me is that everyone who is in these videos is pressured or manipulated in to making them. The cult fucked up big time, this time. It is clear that this is a retaliation against David Love because posting the video of him in no way discredits the mother in the article. It is meant to attack him for being a voice and says you see we got this guy claiming he loves us so you can't believe what he or others say because once someone says something they can't take it back.

NNTR, you are now on my SHIT LIST. You thought you had one David Love to contend with now you are going to get more. Every time I bitch slap a Narconon by reporting their abuse, expect them to get a email saying it was compliments of your actions that prompted me.

You have done nothing with this except show that you smear people when you can't lie your way out of a situation and clearly David Love has you scared shitless.

http://news.narconon.ca/narconon-news/narconon-trois-rivieres-drug-rehab-true-result.html

Narconon Drug Addiction News

[IMG]
    Your Drug Addiction News

For Immediate Release
    – “Now I have a life. I am here and I am alive. I was fixable.”

TROIS-RIVIÈRES, QC, CANADA, April 10, 2012 – “The Narconon drug rehabilitation program is a voluntary, drug-free, social-education model,” says Andre Ahern, director of legal affairs at Narconon Trois Rivières. “‘Voluntary’ and ‘drug-free’ are key words,” he adds, “for the thousands of students accepted into the Narconon program around the world.”

Last December, Mrs. Yvonne Keller sent her son to enroll in the Narconon program. Unfortunately, according to Ahern, he very soon manifested violent and irrational behavior demonstrating that he was not qualified to do the Narconon drug-free, educational model. In addition, he expressed heatedly that he himself had no desire to do the program. After six days of refusal to receive services, Narconon Trois-Rivières, says Ahern, had no choice but to let him leave the facility. He was happy that he could leave, as was appropriate since he did not wish to be there of his own choice, and he was put on a bus home.

We totally agree with the comments made by Mrs. Keller to CBC News,” said Ahern, regarding her dismay that she could find no public treatment available for her son and that lack of treatment beds has been a huge obstacle for years.

“We sincerely hope that Mrs. Keller will find a suitable program that will be able to help her son,” says Ahern.

[IMG]
    Narconon Trois-Rivieres Drug Rehabilitation Center

Narconon centers deliver a drug free program model that has saved tens of thousands of lives from people worldwide. Narconon drug rehab is licensed to use and delivers a secular program model, based on years of research by author and humanitarian, L. Ron Hubbard. Also known as the founder of Scientology, Mr. Hubbard had spent years looking into the effects of drugs on the mind and body when he responded in the late 1960s to a request for help from heroin addict William Benitez, who had just founded the Narconon program in Arizona State Prison, based on his own reading of Mr. Hubbard’s works. “From the beginning,” says Ahern, “Bill Benitez said that this model of drug rehabilitation would be based on Hubbard’s concept of raising life skills and personal ability.” From this beginning, the secular Narconon program has expanded to be used by centers around the world.

We have so many letters of thanks from parents or others about the recovery of a loved one,” says Ahern. Quoting from just one letter sent to a Toronto newspaper just last week:

“My daughter lost her way while attending university in Toronto. She is beautiful, intelligent and very talented. A new love introduced her to cocaine and a nightmare was born.

“I was desperate to rescue my daughter and my internet search led me to Narconon…

“For 4 months, I had support from the Narconon [Trois Rivieres] staff and I was given as much information as I needed to calm my fears. I visited the center as often as I wanted…I knew she was getting tools for her to apply to her life and they would always stay with her…She was progressing, changing, and recovering.

“…I will always remain grateful to Narconon and their belief in aiding people to conquer their addiction. What a challenge! Today my daughter is clean and much better equipped to solve the ups and downs that life brings to us.

“Did Narconon save my daughter’s life? Of this, I have no doubt.”

L.S., Kingston, Ontario

David Love, who made numerous negative comments in the CBC interview with Mrs. Keller, was also a student at Narconon Trois Rivieres for 5 months. Love has said publicly that he had been a drug addict for 35 years. While he was in the program, he wrote voluntarily a number of remarkable success stories about his wins and gains. “It strikes me most strange,” says Ahern, “that Love is now attacking the very group that per his earlier statements saved his life. He changed his mind, apparently, after he began receiving payments from members of the Anonymous criminal network, dozens of whom have been arrested around the world recently. But what did David Love say when he was actually here, doing the program? Here is just one sample in Love’s own writing from 8 March, 2009.”

Wow! This was a ‘Big One.’ Over the past 4 decades, I have been to several detox and rehab centers across Canada. I thought I was OK and ‘good to go’ but soon after leaving the centers, I was addicted again and in worse condition. I was lost, afraid, and expressed a lot of anger because of the pain. I felt that too much time has passed and perhaps I was ‘unfixable.’ In fact, half way through [this Narconon course], I discussed this with a Narconon staff member. I was assured that if I just followed the program and ‘let it happen’ that I was ‘fixable.’ This assurance helped a lot. Although I still had some reservations, I began to focus on where I was and what I was doing. You can only understand it once you do it… and it is amazing and incredible! This book has helped to change my life. Now I have a life. I am here and I am alive. I was fixable.”

That, says Ahern, is the true product of Narconon – “Now I have a life. I am here and I am alive. I was fixable.”

André Ahern
    Director of Legal Affairs
    Narconon Trois-Rivières
    Phone: 1-819-376-8181 ext: 308
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Intelligence Member

Like this ^^^^^, but not the rest:) Talked to Gov Investigator today and Monday we will
    try to get Court Restraining Order and have all this SHIT taken down. I RECINDED all of
    my "OK" to publish with letter to Culr law firm 2 years ago and have a letter from them stating
    all was DOWN and off the net.

Then, after I PISSED off OSA (DM), they attacked big time.

They can kiss ma' Irish arse. Going on Radio Show this Sunday with one of DM's Enemy #1 SP's
    and we will expose HUGE :) Then mainstream newspaper together early next week. Then back
    on mainstream TV within weeks.

They hit me - - I hit back "Ten-Fold" - - they messed with the wrong Irishman,..., LOL :)

• Like Like x 5
  35. Post-course 'success stories' are a pre-requisite for 'graduation' from all Scientology courses including the Narconon program (100% Scientology) which renders them meaningless, imho.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Xenu Is Lord Member

I can remo
    I can remove it at your request.
  37. Intelligence Member

No, it's ok. That "was" me over two years ago and it's all over the net now anyway. Once they
    remove, the video won't be available on Youtube,..., right? Posting it here is not upsetting
    me. BUT what they are trying to do to me did piss me off - - now I view it for what it is - - a
    feable attempt to discredit me.

But,..., LOL, I hate the pic on the Video, can you just change the Youtube to just a link:):):)
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Intelligence Member

Thank you Xenu Is Lord (((HUGS))) <3

39. Xenu Is Lord Member

NP :)
  40. Intelligence Member

I like this one better - - playing OT3 for the Culties at NN TR Protest. The next one SOON
    will be AWESOME too:-

• Like Like x 2