Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières sends addict home untreated, mother out $10,000

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by mnql1, Apr 9, 2012.

1. jensting Member

Exactly. So, we're supposed to be impressed with 1200 patients leaving and not look at the slight detail of narCONon not actually knowing if those patients are cured. Not actually caring if the patients are cured, I should have written.

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Random guy Member

The clams may have their fake navy, but Anons have a real airforce!!!
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. moarxenu Member

Can you do a barrel roll? lol
    • Like Like x 1
  5. moarxenu Member

4th/5th Marcab Invader Fleet FTW!!!

[IMG]

glorymarcabia.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  7. RightOn Member

or after they leave "unfixed".
    or... now that you mention it...
    we are not repsonsible for their well being while they at Narconon either.
    Why else would untrained people administer high doses of niacin to people who already have compromised livers? Of course this only happens when the "councilers" *chuckle* are not partying themselves.
    meh we just want the money
    • Like Like x 1
  8. RightOn Member

"this would make a fine nesting tree"
  9. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 7
  10. Anonymous Member

11. RightOn Member

Not to be overly cautious, but be sure you know what she looks like before meeting her.
    So you know you are meeting the right person :)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. anon walker Moderator

The soul is reflected in the face. I don't like what I see in Ahern's face.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. anon walker Moderator

What is the aircraft pl0x?
  14. Anonymous Member

Very Well Done, Anonymous Intelligence Directorate Reconnaissance Section!
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Quentinanon Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Quentinanon Member

Forensic psychologists call that "low affect" which simply means a person has an impaired ability to feel and express most emotions.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Quentinanon Member

Andre Ahern is living proof that Hubbard's "Study Tech" really really worx.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Intelligence Member

LOL,..., you nailed Andre on the head. Seldom experiences any ``charge``, rarely shows emotion,
    and believes he is ``at cause`` in all he does. Him and I had some serious BATTLES at NN TR - -
    a yelling incident that could be heard down the halls,..., LOL,..., my daughter peaked her head out
    of her Ethics Office and said, ``Dad, don`t yell so loud``,..., I`ll save what my response was in a
    book chapter.:)

• Like Like x 4
  19. Intelligence Member

With Andre`s foot bullets, OSA must be pulling their hair out. Another Western Canada victim contacted
    me this morning - - will call them back tonight. I think we`ve reached an important milestone in
    English Media and the rest of Canada.

Just riding the WIN WAVE today and wide smiles:):):)

Tick-Tock.

• Like Like x 6
  20. BlooAnon Member

• Like Like x 3
  21. Quentinanon Member

The only emotions psychopaths really experience are anger and frustration, so the loud arguments are the peaks of their pathetic emotional lives.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. GuyFox Member

If you're looking to build another UAV, I highly recommend the Parkzone Radian powered glider, it can handle a Gopro Hero camera together with its waterproof housing, or a Contour cam if you prefer that one.

You could also go with medium/large trainers such as the Multiplex Easystar or the Hobbyzone Super Cub (the new LiPo version is very good). They can all lift a Hero cam, although probably it's best to go without the housing with these.

Each of them will give you exactly what you see in the vid. If you get one with a 2.4ghz transmitter, you'll have a range of 2500 feet, that easily puts you up in (or above!) the clouds on a cloudy day.

Just don't loose it up there, lol!
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Intelligence Member

Narconon Trois-Rivieres, Andre Ahern attacks David Love.

Seems like NN TR/OSA is doing anything they can to "Handle" me, including publishing my
    confidential "Patient Case Files." I have been expecting this and worse for quite some time
    and will handle and deal with this through Human Rights Commission and Ministry of Health.

May start a New Thread later tonight once I've retreived appropriate dox:)

• Like Like x 7
  24. Anonymous Member

You are a brave man Mr. Love.

And GuyFox, you have the mad vid skillz. Nice.
  25. GuyFox Member

It takes a scientologist to be able to cram so many falsehoods in such a short sentence.

We actually have moneys? XD

And maaaan, Andre saw right through me. Such insight! Must be his OT powers. That speeding ticket was such a HEINOUS crime, the worst one of my life, how can I go on living with that on my conscience?
    • Like Like x 6
  26. Intelligence Member

Fox - - we were expecting this and even worse, so I have been prepared for quite some time now.
    This WILL cost them huge in a Legal and Media PR aspect. I have been keeping certain dox for
    something like this and will take some time to assess action. Still waiting for more Intel.

I am not the first Patient from NN R to have confidential NN TR Case Files released by NN TR
    and the Cerification Committee and Minstry Health Ministry investigators will not be impressed.

Perhaps NN TR already knows they don't stand a chance in hell of Certification and is trying handle
    and distract for the Human Rights Commission Hearing/trial (pending)?

• Like Like x 6
  27. Intelligence Member

David Love is PISSED!!!

LOL,..., not because of the little "FLY" in the ointment by Ahern, but because my Laptop wireless mouse's
    battery gave out. Now I am slowed down using my "Assist" finger.

• Like Like x 1
  28. another123 Member

Handles flies & doubles as a pointer (no batteries required)
    m5y80.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

The Scientology corporation has put out 11 identical press releases in a panicked attempt to mitigate the news about its abuses and fraud being broadcast on CBC.
    • Like Like x 4
  30. Anonymous Member

Too late. Their trainwreck reputation has been bitchslapped, with Love.
    • Like Like x 6
  31. Intelligence Member

Please PM me the Links ASAP. I retreived dox pertaining to me recinding ALL and ANY
    information and promotions made by me while I was at NN TR - - including "OK" to
    publish Success Stories.

Interesting that the ONLY documents (part of my case file), that were packed for me when I
    returned with Police to pick up my belongings, were my "Success Stories" - - then received a
    letter from their Law Firm, threatening to use my NN TR Case File info against me should
    I continue to tarnish client's reputation. :)

I really need these links to assess what to report to government tomorrow morning.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Xenu Is Lord Member

The best part for me is when they said in the news report that he aknowlaged that they teach Scientology NNTR

WIN!
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Intelligence Member

Huge WIN and Foot-Bullet - - if they think they have been under pressure so far this month,
    they better dig in for battle with this "Stubborn, Tenacious Irishman" - - when the going gets
    tough, "The Tough Get Going" - - and as my Father from Ireland told me, "Never give up - - always
    strive for what is good, true, and right" - -

I have many choice words under my breath right now, and under my breath and close to my chest
    I shall keep them,......., for now,..., LOL

34. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Zak McKracken Member

Is NN TR attempting to tarnish their own clients' reputation?

Perhaps the law firm should send their letters, a bit closer to home.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Intelligence Member

Some VERY good news!!!

Yvonne Keller has received two offers from reputable treatment centers to take care of
    her Son (Pro-Bono). Just spoke to Yvonne at length (TEARS).

This is WHY. This IS WHY. THIS IS WHY:)

There is more VERY awesome news, but I can't post until approved to post.

• Like Like x 16
  37. Intelligence Member

I think NN TR/COS/OSA knows the trouble they are in now.

My Case:

35. The operator must protect the confidentiality of the personal information held and provide access in accordance with the Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector (R.S.Q., c. P-39.1)

Yvonne Keller's Case:
    O.C. 569-2010, s. 38.
    39. The operator must, in accordance with recognized practices, assess the suicide risk of each resident when admitted and prior to departure.
    O.C. 569-2010, s. 39.
    • Like Like x 4
  38. Aurora Member

Can ye not get a restraining order against these assholes to stop them from going public with your personal files??

Thanks for the great day yesterday, Sir David.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Zhent Member

I found this transcript for the CBC story if anyone wants it.

• Like Like x 6
  40. Quentinanon Member

Anyone who has been in scientology/narconon/criminon is cajoled into writing "success stories". The problem with those stories is that they are analogous to a snapshot compared to a movie. It is how you feel, or how you want others to think you feel at one instant in time. You may feel worse several hours or days or weeks later. Remember that what you wrote are STORIES, not affidavits.
    • Like Like x 3