Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières sends addict home untreated, mother out $10,000

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by mnql1, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

What are you 5? Grow an adult sense of humor.
  2. RightOn Member

lol!!!
    nothing can take away from COS's criminality and abuse
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Most DSAs I have known have been very creepy. Think Ben Shaw. Think Peter Mansell. Think Rebecca Cusano. Think Jeff Quiros. Think Maureen O'Keefe. Think Cyrus Brooks.
  4. HellRazor Member

Hey Narconon/Scientology! Enjoy your Thursday!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Intelligence Member

My daughter just rext me from Vancouver and said she just saw the story on the National
    and watched me in an CBC interview. I turned on the TV and it was on a few minutes ago:)

I video recorded it, but better quality will be on the Newa station website???
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Intelligence Member

Have Part two now and will post Youtube video in a few minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

There's a part 2? *giggles with glee*
  8. Intelligence Member

Ya', it's longer, with Andre, Yvonne, and I in short interviews:)

Will have posted in a few minutes.

9. another123 Member

• Like Like x 6
  10. Intelligence Member

This ^^^^^ is excellent! Now the Media knows that these CULT-SECT expose pieces
    will attracr a viewing audience across the Nation. CBC TV Reporter is now in contact
    with another victim of NN TR who was duped out of about $40,000.00 at NN TR. This
    victim is relapsed - - a very sad tale of events that will hit the news soon.

• Like Like x 6
  11. Intelligence Member

Uploaded by Intelligenceplus on Apr 9, 2012
    April 9, 2012 - CBC TV National News tells story of Toronto Mom who was duped by Scientology Rehab, Narconon Trois-Rivieres in Quebec Canada. The Mom, Yvonne Keller, and an ex-Narconon Trois-Rivieres staff member, David Edgar Love, and Narconon spokesperson, Andre Ahern, interviewed by CBC TV News. "I don't want my money going to that church," said Keller.

• Like Like x 9
  12. Quentinanon Member

NarCONon should pay Yvonne Keller triple damages for breach of contract, material misrepresentation and fraud in the inducement.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. peterstorm Member

just saw it on the news. Well done Dave!
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Intelligence Member

This ^^^^^ and more may happen. Complaint to Human Rights Commission? ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 8
  16. peterstorm Member

"We're just looking what give good rezoolt" - Andre Ahern
    • Like Like x 3
  17. moarxenu Member

I think this is one of the best journalism pieces I have seen on Narconon. There are now 288 comments. That is extraordinary. And it was just posted today.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Intelligence Member

Where in HELL does Andre Ahern get his frickn' numbers from???

He states over 1,200 addicts have left NN TR drug free? That's impossible!!!

I left on October 28, 2009. At that time, there was a total of exactly 720 patients
    who had graduated. Since then, STATS have CRASHED. So they were open for 8
    years and 720 graduated drug free. And now, in about two years, there have been
    500 more patients??? Looking at NN TR's Revenue Canada tax returns, it's impossible,
    unless they let people in for free - - and we know that's BS.

Get your facts right Andre Ahern, and back your statements up with documented proof.
    I can state (backed up with dox), how many patients graduated each year they have been
    open, including how much revenue was generated each year.

Now that Andre has admitted they teach Scientology at NN TR, perhaps the Nuns (Oblates)
    have enough ammo to sue?

Graduates may leave NN TR free from addiction, but many don't make it out of the airport to go
    home, before relapsing at the Airport Bar - - many relapse within days of arriving home.

But like Andre states, NN TR does not track graduates after they leave.

• Like Like x 9
  19. Anonymous Member

It's on CBC TV National News again right now.
  20. Tin_Foil Member

David, FYI, here in the states almost all major healthcare insurance companies see Substance Abuse as a part of Mental Health coverage. You actually cannot really split the two up as there are state & federal requirements to cover both (they fall under the same category, known as Mental Health Parity laws). Andre's comment in one of the stories about how Narconon does not treat mental illness but substance abuse was a footbullet, in my opinion because it illustrates just how far Narconon has strayed from current medical philosophies.
    • Like Like x 6
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Intelligence Member

You are ABSOLUTELY dead on right and I will be addressing this with the Certification Committee.
    Andre may have a "Biologist" high IQ, but thinking outside the Scilon Box, "does not compute" in much
    of his thinking, actions, and comments. This is a HUGE Foot-Bullet and it will bite HARD.

I really don't know what OSA was thinking when they gave him this 'Handling' of Media and Certification?

But I love that they did,..., LOL:):):)

• Like Like x 5
  23. Intelligence Member

LOL,..., my CBC TV interview was about 20 minutes long, but I think their lawyers
    are still looking for more toilette paper:)

• Like Like x 4
  24. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  25. Intelligence Member

This is incredible - - there are now 300 comments on the CBC TV website. I posted one (301?)
    a few minutes ago - waiting for moderator to approve:)

I'm just waiting for a new video to be edited before I receive the link to post here. I ROFLMAO
    when I viewed the unedited version. Legal issues require slight edit. :)

• Like Like x 2
  26. Intelligence Member

For those who want to see some Narconon Trois-Rivieres air surveilance, Anons went to
    NN TR yesterday or so, and flew a "Pre-NN TR Protest" Recon over NN TR :)

AWESOME VIDEO!!!

Thank YOU, Sir Guy Fox (((HUGS)))
    • Like Like x 9
  27. Anonymous Member

Anonymous Airborne Squad! I Love It!
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Mutante Member

epic PR cuntpunch!
    • Like Like x 1
  29. another123 Member

Those guiz are such Mavericks! thumb_UP.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Much admiration and loves to you. David.
    Godspeed.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. This is great. Thank-you David Love. Thank-you CBC. CBC has no illusions about Scientology and it shows.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

Moar like "Anonymous An-Hero Squadron"!
  34. Intelligence Member

Just received a lengthy message from Yvonne Keller's "Interventionist".

It read like a "fishing expedition" - - so I just referred him to this:
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/narconon-borderline-criminals-shocking.97528/

"You want to play Interventionist, put MONEY second and the interests of the seriously
    ill Patient first. GET SOME QUALIFIED TRAINING BEFORE YOU SCREW UP A LIFE!"

If some people are afraid their toes may be stepped on, their fear is legitimate. I don't need
    to be on anyone's Christmas Card List.

• Like Like x 9
  35. Zak McKracken Member

You're on mine.

Much Love.
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Intelligence Member

<3 :)
  37. Intelligence Member

Your Avatar of the chicken made me sooo hungry - - just took a wee chicken
    out of the oven,..., LOL. Seriously deeeelicious :)

38. Intelligence Member

What another Foot=Bullet! Perhaps not responsible before they arrive, but NN TR did refer to
    their Interventionist of choice. The Interventionist knew of the Patient's serious medical issues
    and so did NN TR staff in the withdrawal unit when they read the Patient's serious medical record and reports, which they had filled out for them to read.

From the moment the patient was interviewed when he arrived at NN TR, they accepted responsibilty
    of the patient and the safety thereof. NN TR staff were negligent in leaving access to a lethal substance
    that nearly cost the patient his life - - forunate not to be blind right now.

Stating that "we are not responsible" is not going to be a "win" in Court - - not admitting guilt in front of
    a Judge, would only weigh in the negative upon sentencing. And certainly not for the Certification Committee.

Notable, is the NN TR Executive, Sue Chubbs, who was handling this patient's case, left NN TR at
    the time of this incident? More to be exposed yet:)

• Like Like x 3
  39. Intelligence Member

Just reviewing some notes about Yvonne Keller's interventionist. I remember another intervention
    and NN TR Reg intake this so called and self-proclaimed, 95% success rate interventionist did.

The patient was psychotic extreme coming off "Special-K". The patient was dillusional in the severe,
    walking around the NN TR compound picking up dirt and eating it. The patient became so bad that
    a certain Senior Ethics Officer took the patient across the street to the prison. It was so chaotic that
    the prison staff handcufred them both,..., LOL. A NN TR executive had to go over to have Ethics
    Officer released.

The patient was then taken to a Motel and watched (instead of hospital emergency). My room-mate,
    at the time, was a NN TR Grad who was in training to be an Ethics Officer (the previous one escaped at
    2am and fled to BC). He was one of the people watching and supposedly looking after the patient.

Very long story made short, "What a messy disaster it was"! CRAZY SHIT IN A BATSHIT CRAZY CULT-SECT!

• Like Like x 3
  40. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 5